• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband Convinced Me!

• Thread startersandyhill
  • Start date

sandyhill

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2004
For years my husband has been trying to convince me to have sex with a black man. I am ready to give into his desire. My husband wants to see me with a well endowed younger black man in his early to mid 20’s. My preference is that he is taller than me, being that I am 5’11 and he has to have a nice muscular body. I am 34 years old, 135 pounds and a 38 natural DD. I would like to get to know you first.
Sandy from Boston (also we travel twice a year to Central Florida usually around Christmas and again in the summer)
Only serious responses please!

:D

That's a great picture, but more would help. I think you would make an awesome slutwife for black men. You have long legs to wrap around big black cocks. It looks like you have a perfect mouth for sucking black cock till they shoot their big load in you. Those tits look good and I bet they would look great in public with black hands all over them. You need to give your married body to black men.

Thanks!

Thanks for your kind comments. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still looking.

hey baby... well, I am 24, 6'3" tall, black, look good, nice body, very well hung. I am also originally from Boston, and go back there a lot to visit. I would love to get to know you. You are a very attractive white woman, and that is what I am looking for.

HI,
I read your and i am interested. I live close by in CAmbridge. I love white chick and i like to blow them with my thick cock.
I am 30/178ibs/6.3ft tall. I work in Boston. If you ar interested and serious about meeting in real time email me at blkprince4uus@yahoo.com., or page me on either aim/yahoo at blkprince4uus. Thanks and have a great day
Blkpr

Hello sandy. Your post sounds quite interesting. My question is it something you want or your husband. I live and work in boston so I am local. I welcome the idea of getting to know each other first perhaps a drink sometime. if interested leave me a post or try my yahoo im soul2soul35@yahoo.com. :D

Me and boss

Me and my husband have discussed the possibility of me having sex with his boss. I am very attracted to him but we decided it would make for to many awkward situations in the future. This is picture of me with his boss at a mutual friends wedding.

The Boss May Work Out

Sandy,

Why don't you let his boss make the decision? However, I think you should talk to the boss about it. Ask him point blank if he is able to seperate business and pleasure to address your needs. I'm sure he has tought about fucking you anyway. He's just being professional and respectful. However, your husbands boss may only be interested if its a one-on-one relationship between you and him and may not want your husband around because of the work place issue.

If your husband would allow you to have a one-on-one with him, I would bet you his boss would fuck the hell out of you.

The boss

That may not be a good idea at all. You dont want to mix business with pleasure. I wouldn't do it, way to awkward for everyone involved.

Hi

I tried I put up pictires talked in the chat room, I guess this is not the right place.

Pict must be right size to send

I just had the same problem, you can e-mail to me if you want.
I got a photo program and can Format it correct for you. need to be JPEG less than 30K and right size

soul 3 soul is right Sandy. Keep away from the boss. Maybe he has a brother! :)

27 year old 6' 7" black male

hey there how are you? I would love to get with you... ive got 9.5 inches... can you make this hard?

Attachments

• pic2_210.jpg
    pic2_210.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5,757
friday or saturday night?

sandy,

hit me up. let's get together this weekend.

Big

Users who are viewing this thread