• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband dosnt know

• Thread starterSkyler
  • Start date
S

Skyler

Didnt know i had submisive side until shown it by Branden. I cant say no to him. I know its wrong but i dont care he trills me.He wanted me to post my pic.

Attachments

• skyler0009.jpg
    skyler0009.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2,907
  • skyler0003.jpg
    skyler0003.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3,380
Wow Skyler. Very hot, please post more. You a lucky white girl to have a bull like Branden to give you what you need and control you. Any plans to tell hubby?

nice

looking fine - post more pics - exceptional !!!

time to let cucked-hubby in on the action - lick them creampies

I wish u were my wife, baby, damn, Id be fucking u day and night and still share u with anyone

SKYLER, YOU HAVE A VERY HOT TENDER BODY, SHOW MORE PICS WITH YOU AND BRANDEN FUCKING, AND ADD ANOTHER BBC TO DBL. THE FUN.

more of me

just a few more pics Branden took of me when we were in mountains.

Attachments

• skyler0001.jpg
    skyler0001.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,195
  • skyler0005.jpg
    skyler0005.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,179
Reactions: Jackndice
is branden a black stud? you are very hot and im glad youre giving that pussy to a man other than your hubby. i hope youre showing brandens cock the proper attention and kissing it with a lust you never show for your husband...

skyler

yes Branden is a black man. I met at work he works in another dept. we met at an office party. we talked alot for a few months we both likes the same things football and cycling. i was suprised t he first time he asked me out i told him i was married. he said he wouldnt hold that against me lol. ive been seeing him about a year now. over the summmer when Mark my husband had to go out of town Branden Took me up to the smokies to camp that was when he go me to try nudity and took the pics.

SKYLER, YOU NEED TO BRING HOME BRANDEN WITH YOU ONE WEEK-END AND SHOW YOUR HUBBY WHAT HE SHOULD BE DOING TO YOU AND TELL HUBBY BRANDEN IS GOING TO MOVE IN WITH YOU BOTH, SO HE CAN HELP HUBBY OUT.

tellushowbrandonusedu

Hi Skyler, as a mwm I'd love to read how Brandon made love to you. What did you enjoy about his black cock? How many times did he make u cum???? Did you go home with his spunk in u? Did u let hubby touch u and kiss u and were u thinking about Brandon all the while your hubby fucks U? I bet you can't get Brandon out of your mind...I know u want to cum only for him. Peace and thanks for sharing.

Hi Skyler you 're a cute girl, look so innocent but... where does your dirty mind bring you?

Skyler said:
I know its wrong but i dont care he trills me.He wanted me to post my pic.

Ain't nothin wrong with that. I'd be tryin to get that pussy too, Nice lil frame girl

Who is Branden and what doesn't your hubby know? Why should we care?

Inform Husband

Hi girl: I am glad you have made a decision to go Black. I know from expericenc you will really enjoy every minute. You do need to inform you husband of you sexing. Bring Branden home one day and just inform your husband your desires and also you want Branden to breed you. You are a fine white woman for Black breeding. Your breast are the right size to provide plenty of milk for your Black baby and Branden. Just tell you husband and then your life with Branden will be set. Hugs & Kisses

Skyler, if your nude picture was on a giant billboard by a motorway, the traffic would come to a halt, and back up for 20 miles. Even the highway policemen would not arrest you. You are very pretty and sensuously delightful. I can't imagine any man not wanting to give you whatever you desired.

I hope you can have a very long relationship with your black friend before your husband finds out.

Nice pics and body....would not mind hitting it myself. Good show.

Terrific looking woman. Tell us about your Brandon. What he does to & for you. How is he different from your hubby?

Users who are viewing this thread