• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husbands Who Found Out Wife Cheated

• Thread startercuckmeblondewife
  • Start date
fact from fiction

I couldn't agree more!

jenshubby

Jenshubby

It might be a turn on because you know everyone wants your hot wife. Would you like to drive a shitbox car that nobody wants to steal? Probably not.

I like that.

Anyone love the idea of their wife with a much younger guy? The fact that my 41 year old wife was getting fucked by a stud in his late 20's is especially delicious. I sometimes wish he had been 18!

I was out of town for the weekend. My wife went out for the night to a comedy club. Because of the way she looks they put her in the front row. One of the comedians caught the interest of my wife. He is a moderately known professional comedian. This and the fact that he was funny and black made my wife very hot. She had always had an interest in black men and they were certainly interested in her but she had never even kissed one. During his routine he was talking about how when a man talks to other women that there girlfriend will get pissed. Just then my wife suddenly she blurted out “That’s why you swing”. As he continued on in his routine he stopped several times and looked over at her.
After his routine he was hanging out in the back of the club. My wife really liked him. She was very giddy. We went back and he was very friendly (I wonder why). She told him about a time when she picked up a guy at a hotel bar and then invited him back to our room to fuck her. He was no pussy and immediacy told her that he would be interested if that offer was made to him. She responded that she was interested and her hotel was just across the street . She finally came hand in hand across the street. Apparently they stopped on the way out in a secluded area and started kissing and feeling. They came in the side door and then up the stairs to our room. This guy was exactly what she had been wanting, cool, shaved head, well built, and hung. They sat on the bed and wasted no time. She took of his shirt and started rubbing his chest. She was loving her black stud as she was running her hands all over his chest. After he got her undressed he had her stand up in front of him in the light so he could get a good look at her body. I knew he was very pleased with what he was about to receive as he looked her over and turned her around slowly. Not only was she white but she very hot. She is the type of girl that other hot girls always think is very beautiful. She has a different exotic look. She then dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck his dick.
It didn’t take him long to move her up to the bed. He couldn’t wait to get some of that white pussy. He started to lick and suck her pussy and used his fingers inside her. It wasn’t long before she started moaning loudly. Her moans weren’t just pleasure but she also sounded surprised, surprised because it felt really good, better that ever before, and she soon came. After she stopped cumming he then slid her further up the bed to put her in a position to fuck her. He took her legs in his arms as he slip up and put his big black cock inside her. He started fucking her and the other tenants could hear her as this black man was fucking the shit out of her. She also told me how she loved feeling his big balls slapping her ass as he pounded her relentlessly.
After a good pounding missionary he then turned her over and started fucking her doggy style. It wasn’t long before she was again screaming in ecstasy. She just laid her head down on the bed weak form his pounding. After he was done with her from behind, he then laid her on her back again and started fucking her missionary again, and they were looking in each other eyes as she felt him everywhere she could reach just trying to get all of him she could. He slowed his pace as he began to cum deep in her pussy then collapsed on top of her. He rolled of her and sat up. She immediately sat up as well and began running her hands all over his body. If she wasn’t in love with him she was definitely in lust. She told me that she told him several times that “I have never been fucked like that before.” She tild me that it was his pussy now and she is still waiting for him to fuck her again.

Reactions: cmeinfl`
My wife cheated on me too! She likes big black cock.

Reactions: cmeinfl`
Ecuador massage

We were at a spa in Banos in ecuador, my wife is from there. She is 5ft 100lbs 34b, hot body. We went into a room she had on a thong bikini me swim shorts. A hot ecuadorean guy around 20 came in. He told my wife to lay on her back and me to sit in a chair. He started the massage and she got hot, he saw my hardon and so did my wife. She asked does this turn you on? I said nothing. Then she opened her legs for him to massage her inner thighs he undid her thong and fingered her pussy I rubbed my cock she saw this and told him to take her, and was ok with it. He mounted her bareback fucked her and came in her 2 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Csceals
Duncan I just read that story on a story site not only were you out of town but you were also at this event with your wife. Wow your talented :p

My wife cheated many years ago with a friend of mine . It hurt somthing terrable but when i thought about it i got turned on. When she came back to me i asked about every thing they did. She knew i was turned on . Later on she cheated again with a friend but this time he had money so they ended up mairred to him . That was the end of the turn ons.

I had same experience as you her cheating with guys and an affair i was very upset mad and like you wanted to know details but when she told me I got hard and she noticed started strocking me while telling me needles to say I am a cuck now over 30 yrs

Reactions: Csceals and Rusjoystick
cuckmeblondewife said:
I'm looking for husbands who have had a similar experience. I am 44, married about 20 years, three kids. My wife is 41, pretty, blonde, blue/grey eyes, freckles, 5'4", 130 lbs., 35C-D, 26, 38. She works in sales for a big company. About a year ago I was snooping on her laptop, no particular reason, and I discovered a folder of saved e-mails to and from two of her co-workers, both of whom she had been fucking (separately) while on business trips. One was an English guy in his late 30's, and the other was a 27-year old stud, very good looking, muscular, with a reputation for having any woman he wanted. There were also some diary-type entries of hers in which she recounted some of their hottest sessions and talked about her feelings, some about her guilt for cheating, but even more about how hot it all was, how turned on she was by them, their skills, their bodies, their (both apparently large) cocks. It was also obvious she had been pretty slutty and submissive with them, much more so than ever with me, and had done things we have never done.

At first I was completely shocked, then devastated, then angry and bitter. I confronted her and for months we talked about it, argued, debated whether we should stay together. She was afraid I would leave her and begged forgiveness and vowed that those relationships were over, it was out of her system and nothing like it would ever happen again. In the course of all that, to restore trust, I felt like I had to know every single thing that happened, down to the smallest detail, for every time she was with them: where they went, what they had to drink, what songs they danced to at the bar, what the hotel room was like, what they were wearing, who took off whose clothes, what their bodies were like, a detailed description of their cocks, every step of the whole encounter, what they did, what positions, how many times, everything they said to her and she said to them, etc.

Now, a year later we are better, our marriage is recovering, and there have been no signs that she has remained in touch with them (or anyone else). But as the pain started to fade, I started to become totally, intensely turned on by the whole thing. So many times now I have jerked off thinking about one or more of those sessions, imagining these dudes plowing my pretty wife, mother of my three kids, in some hotel room, fucking her face, smacking her big ass, calling her names, watching her big tits swinging as they ram her, cumming on her tits and face. I cannot describe how hot this makes me. I haven't told her any of this, since it would seem so inconsistent with how devastated and angry I was, and I worry that she'll think it's just too fucked up.

I'd like to hear from any husbands who have experienced anything similar, or would like to discuss this topic. Maybe chat (Yahoo) about it some time.

20200922_130300.jpg

CuckoldYes said:
I had same experience as you her cheating with guys and an affair i was very upset mad and like you wanted to know details but when she told me I got hard and she noticed started strocking me while telling me needles to say I am a cuck now over 30 yrs

20200922_130300.jpg

owen132111 said:
My wife cheated many years ago with a friend of mine . It hurt somthing terrable but when i thought about it i got turned on. When she came back to me i asked about every thing they did. She knew i was turned on . Later on she cheated again with a friend but this time he had money so they ended up mairred to him . That was the end of the turn ons.

meatman said:
Ecuador massage

We were at a spa in Banos in ecuador, my wife is from there. She is 5ft 100lbs 34b, hot body. We went into a room she had on a thong bikini me swim shorts. A hot ecuadorean guy around 20 came in. He told my wife to lay on her back and me to sit in a chair. He started the massage and she got hot, he saw my hardon and so did my wife. She asked does this turn you on? I said nothing. Then she opened her legs for him to massage her inner thighs he undid her thong and fingered her pussy I rubbed my cock she saw this and told him to take her, and was ok with it. He mounted her bareback fucked her and came in her 2 times.
Thats so hot

20200922_130300.jpg

meatman said:
Ecuador massage

I live it

Tim said:

I watched my wife get fucked and it was a complete turn on. She may
have also fucking other guys. This happened 25 years ago and I still
get off thinking about it.
Tim
So hot.

God. I know

lots of hot adventures, here.

Users who are viewing this thread