• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am looking for some one to be in a video with me!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Do you have what it takes to make me wet? If you aren't shy and would like to be considered for an adult video, attach some recent pics and let me know where you live. I just started an amateur adult website: www.barbisluttyadventures.com . I am always being naughty, but the guys all seem to be shy or they just don't want their gf/wives ti find out about their extra activities. You must be goodlooking and be able to make me wet just looking at you in order to be considered for fucking me with your BBC. After all I'm not running a corporate site, I'm just putting on the web my naughty adventures. So I must be into it so my members get to see how wet you can make me. They seem to love the sound my pussy makes when it gets extremely wet when fucking BBC.
Love and Blow Jobs,
Barbi

Attachments

• barbi_goes_gothic_video_pic.jpg
    barbi_goes_gothic_video_pic.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 808
  • socg_41 2202_TN.jpg
    socg_41 2202_TN.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 723
  • socg_30 2200_TN 2216.jpg
    socg_30 2200_TN 2216.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 839
  • socg_58 2203_TN 2218.jpg
    socg_58 2203_TN 2218.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 740
  • socg_102 2199_TN 2215.jpg
    socg_102 2199_TN 2215.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,012
Oh Barbi.. If I was black and hung like a horse I would be on the first flight to Cali. But I'm white so I can't fulfill your black cravings. But I got the next best thing. OK.. maybe the next best thing is to be your husband who gets to see you and your black lovers cumming together. So the NEXT best thing I got is your web-site to keep me also cumming. Thank You!

A++++++++++ Babe! Thanks for the post!

Nice try Barbi...hardly believe your site is an amatuer site. If it was amatuer you would not be charging people 29.95 to enter. Guys, yes she is attractive but she is a professional only seeking your money.

Hater. She smarter and she know what she doing. I would love to be in the video but I am asian, I have small cock. =)

Male slut or small dick syndrome?

Male slut,
What do you have against me? I am here to have some fun, that's all, If I was a professional, I don't think I would be taking the time on this site talking to shitheads like you! I am here to have fun and show off and if that offends you, I'm sorry! Too bad your little white dick could never satisify a girl like me in the first place! Just keep looking at the pics and know you could never get a girl like me, and it's not due to your dick size, but your attitude towards beautiful women in general!
Lets not make this a personal thing, just use the free pics I do post to get your tension out, if you know what I mean ;))
thanks for getting me pissed off (oh yeah, if I were a professional site I don't think I would care about guys like you!)
Barbi
Maleslut said:
Nice try Barbi...hardly believe your site is an amatuer site. If it was amatuer you would not be charging people 29.95 to enter. Guys, yes she is attractive but she is a professional only seeking your money.

$30 sounds very cheap for all the effort needed to set up a great website and maintain it. I think you will find that she is only covering her costs, and a tiny bit extra to buy nice (and different) clothes for the updates.

Naughty wives should be worshipped as very special ladies, as they provide all the extra loving, erotic photos, eye candy, and sexy stories for bored husbands.

Users who are viewing this thread