• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I asked her

• Thread startercuckme69
  • Start date

cuckme69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2011
There was a thread recently, talking about someone who asked their wife to set him up on a date. I liked the idea so much I asked my wife two days ago the same thing. She asked, "anyone in particular", I said no, just surprise me, she then said, "I like that idea, I'll look into it". Not sure how real she's being, but I hope she is for real.

If anyone has had success with this scenario, any advice to help make it happen for me. would be greatly appreciated.

mine got it to it differently but I hope it works please keep us up to date how about u show us a lil peak of her

kiserdon01 said:
mine got it to it differently but I hope it works please keep us up to date how about u show us a lil peak of her

Dude, he's talking about his wife setting HIM up on a date...with a chick. Get it?

Your wife is just openly okay with you looking for someone else to date? And the two of you aren't in any kind of swinging/swapping/cucking relationship?

Sounds like she's just covering up for her own guilt.

Villain said:
Dude, he's talking about his wife setting HIM up on a date...with a chick. Get it?

Well, I did say "surprise" me, guess I left out the part where I didn't much cringe at the fact that she said it could be a guy. She does work in the military and she does have a CD as a friend. She has a lot of lesbian friends, so I'm sure she could find many possibilities through 'their' friends. It's a date now, I didn't say find me a fuck buddy, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't on my mind.

cuckme69 said:
Well, I did say "surprise" me, guess I left out the part where I didn't much cringe at the fact that she said it could be a guy. She does work in the military and she does have a CD as a friend. She has a lot of lesbian friends, so I'm sure she could find many possibilities through 'their' friends. It's a date now, I didn't say find me a fuck buddy, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't on my mind.

I remember that other thread. It did end up that the date was a guy. I didn't know that yours might go in that direction. Looks like you're really letting loose.

I never got a chance to say it, but that sucks what your wife did to you back four years ago or whenever. That kind of cheating is never right, especially to carry on for four years with the same guy. I hope you really love her and that you're not just being a sucker.

Villain said:
I remember that other thread. It did end up that the date was a guy. I didn't know that yours might go in that direction. Looks like you're really letting loose.

I never got a chance to say it, but that sucks what your wife did to you back four years ago or whenever. That kind of cheating is never right, especially to carry on for four years with the same guy. I hope you really love her and that you're not just being a sucker.

I do too... I just feel like this new openess I have, is enough to hold us together, or I hope it is. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

cuckme69 said:
I do too... I just feel like this new openess I have, is enough to hold us together, or I hope it is. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Thats how I felt about my relationship too. Turns out I was just clinging to one last shred of sexuality, trying to revive a dead relationship by using the one thing that still turned both of us on.

Wasn't healthy for either of us and now the relationship has ended with bitterness and unanswered bad feelings, borderline loathing. It was an unhealthy relationship. Sounds like you're kind of in the same boat. Cucking is for those in honest, open, healthy relationships. Otherwise it's just going to come crashing down.

MorganTheCapn said:
Thats how I felt about my relationship too. Turns out I was just clinging to one last shred of sexuality, trying to revive a dead relationship by using the one thing that still turned both of us on.

Wasn't healthy for either of us and now the relationship has ended with bitterness and unanswered bad feelings, borderline loathing. It was an unhealthy relationship. Sounds like you're kind of in the same boat. Cucking is for those in honest, open, healthy relationships. Otherwise it's just going to come crashing down.

Do you mind if I ask what went wrong, or how it happened? I mean my wife and I have been through some shit. She cheated on me more than once, (2004, was just the time I actually caught her, which as funny as it may seem was and us the reason I started having these fantasies), nonetheless, we've made it through some craziness, and were stronger than ever. Or so I think. Maybe I've made a wrong turn. But if I have, how do I return to normal if I've already given her the ok, and she has a lover, and enjoys nights out, alone?

hookers

My wife send me out to find a ****** and then I have to sit in the corner and beat of in front of the girl whilst wearing my most sissy panties.

She has had me fuck a plastic doll in front of a ****** too. The prostitutes usually look more confused than anything else.

Anyway - I have to cook dinner now - my wife has a date tonight and I am hoping she will bring him home to fuck! (cook dinner, make bed, tidy house, buy condoms and then wait...)

x chris

chris said:
My wife send me out to find a ****** and then I have to sit in the corner and beat of in front of the girl whilst wearing my most sissy panties.

She has had me fuck a plastic doll in front of a ****** too. The prostitutes usually look more confused than anything else.

Anyway - I have to cook dinner now - my wife has a date tonight and I am hoping she will bring him home to fuck! (cook dinner, make bed, tidy house, buy condoms and then wait...)

x chris

My mind boggles when I think of a ********** discussing her confusion with a shrink. I heard of a male ********** who used to sit naked on a box for up to 40 minutes for $150 while his client just stared at his body. No sex, not touching, just staring and imagining (not sure what). It was real weird, but the client made up the scene and showed up every couple of weeks for more of the same.

"cook dinner" - what do you cook, Chris?
"buy condoms" - what kind do you buy?
"then wait" - is the wait enjoyable?
"most sissy panties" - what colors?
"beat off in front of a ******" - do you cum quickly or make it last long time, to give the ****** more value?

Ok... Thanks to our heart to heart conversation last night (between my wide and I), I asked her again today about all this, setting up on a date thing. She said she really wants to set me up. I asked if we should put a deadline in it, she emailed back saying Oct. 21st, that's in two weeks... She's really going to do this. Think I hit the jackpot.

Even better, I asked her what I get if she doesnt make it happen by the deadline... She said i get to set her up on a date with someone of my choice.

sojourner.q said:
Do you have anyone in mind for her?

I'll find someone. LoL. It's not going to be hard for me to find someone who wants to go out with my wife. She's not gwen stefani, but she's a close 2nd.

cuckme69 said:
I'll find someone. LoL. It's not going to be hard for me to find someone who wants to go out with my wife. She's not gwen stefani, but she's a close 2nd.

"it is not going to be hard for me......."

Actually, I would hope your cock is thobbing with hardness at just the thought that she is going to get a cloudburst of sperm from the guy who is offered the chance to take her out on a date.

A close second to gwen stefani - wow, the lucky guy you choose will think she is a trophy wife. Are you sure you can take that risk, he might KEEP HER for a much longer time frame than you can handle (like several years).

I've worried about that. But if that's how it pans out... that's how it does. As long as I get to be apart of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread