• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I caught my wife doing webcam ************

• Thread starterwens
  • Start date

wens

jealous husband
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2021
I caught my wife doing webcam ************ and she admitted that she has been doing this for six months. She told me that she would continue to do this and I can't do anything about it. I feel terrible:oops:

Reactions: Kudalskies
wens said:
I caught my wife doing webcam ************ and she admitted that she has been doing this for six months. She told me that she would continue to do this and I can't do anything about it. I feel terrible:oops:
it happened to me. the worse thing I did was to show that I was upset about it and called it cheating, it cost me my marriage. what I should have done is be supportive of her feelings, like it or in a nice way show you don't, but never be negative in any way. wish I had done just that.

Kudalskies said:
it happened to me. the worse thing I did was to show that I was upset about it and called it cheating, it cost me my marriage. what I should have done is be supportive of her feelings, like it or in a nice way show you don't, but never be negative in any way. wish I had done just that.
I said the same, but she had a different reaction. She became rude to me, said that she did not care what I thought and that she would continue to do this even when I was at home

Reactions: engene
wens said:

you say webcam ************.. I don't see how showing herself off / playing is ************. when my wife did it I watched her from the side and it sure was a turn on and then when she was done I rocked her world ;)

Users who are viewing this thread