I Caught My Wife

justinrutt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2013
I caught her cheating and it led to this.
My wife was hospitalized and in serious condition. I cannot go into details but for weeks she was in ICU and I was left to try to take care of everything while worried sick about leaving her side.
During her illness I needed to contact her job and her friends, many of which I could only contact by using her telephone.
One afternoon in the hospital as I sat by her side all the monitors were beeping and making sounds and I was bored and looking through her phone just out of boredom at her family pictures. Ones she'd taken of me and our children and others.
In one album titled, "Rick" I ran across some pictures of a guys face I didn't know. He was posing shirtless and other pictures holding his cock out, and he was much darker than me or my wife.
My heart sunk and I was slightly sick when I realized she also stored selfies of her pussy right next to the pictures of his cock! Selfies obviously taken in our bedroom by the background and sent to this guy and the pictures of her pussy she's dripping wet! When we make love I have to give a spit on my cock to get her going but in these pictures her pussy is flowing like she's just been fucked!

There was also a bunch of chick art work centered around love and stuff. I didn't disturb them and never told her I saw them but I watch her carefully now. I did find out he's a co worker and when she got promoted I had a party for her and asked her to invite her closest friends from work to help her celebrate.

Img_0820.jpg Img_1343.jpg Img_1345.jpg Img_1346.jpg Img_1347.jpg Img_1348.jpg Img_1349.jpg Img_1359.jpg Img_1360.jpg Img_1366.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys, Geglu, Nazareth and 2 others
I take it your Wife has fully recovered,and you didn't say how you felt about it........was it a turn on for you?:)

justinrutt said:
I caught her cheating and it led to this.
My wife was hospitalized and in serious condition. I cannot go into details but for weeks she was in ICU and I was left to try to take care of everything while worried sick about leaving her side.

This sounds very serious. A car crash, maybe...? Like Sandy Row, I hope your wife recovered.

justinrutt said:
During her illness I needed to contact her job and her friends, many of which I could only contact by using her telephone.

Ah-ha....

justinrutt said:
In one album titled, "Rick" I ran across some pictures of a guys face I didn't know. He was posing shirtless and other pictures holding his cock out, and he was much darker than me or my wife.

If the photo on the right (of those you posted) is Rick, it looks like he's a relatively young guy who's in good shape....

justinrutt said:
My heart sank and I was slightly sick when I realized she also stored selfies of her pussy right next to the pictures of his cock! Selfies obviously taken in our bedroom by the background and sent to this guy and the pictures of her pussy she's dripping wet! ....

If the background in your wife's pussy-selfies shows they were taken in her and your marital boudoir, but none of the backgrounds in the photos Rick sent to her show they were also taken in your wife's and your marital boudoir, they cannot be taken as hard evidence that your wife is fucking him.

Rather, they photos may constitute an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" flirtation. If so, the photos can be taken as evidence your wife and Rick were sexually attracted to each other. This would have led to your wife fucking him, presumably, had the unfortunate development not intervened that landed her in a hospital ICU for an extended period.

justinrutt said:
There was also a bunch of chick art work centered around love and stuff.

If the drawing on the left of the pics you posted is an example of that, it's good. I like it.

justinrutt said:
I didn't disturb them and never told her I saw them but I watch her carefully now.

Rather than "watching your wife carefully" (trying to guard her, in effect), I suggest you'll be better off if you start talking with her. A way to begin may be to send her an e-mail note (thus avoiding the awkwardness of an interpersonal conversation on this subject), mentioning you came across a couple of articles about married women expanding their sexual horizons, with the consent and encouragement of their husbands — and thus expanding their psychological and sexual satisfaction — and asking what her thoughts are on this. The articles (which you should first read yourself, of course) are:

The Science of Cuckoldry,
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena,
by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

justinrutt said:
I did find out [Rick is] a co worker. When she got promoted I had a party for her, and asked her to invite her closest friends from work to help her celebrate.

Excellent! My congratulations to your wife. You put this in past tense, so I assume your party to celebrate your wife's promotion has already taken place. Did Rick come (no pun intended), and did your wife introduce you to him? Presumably you would have recognized him, from his photos stored on your wife's phone. If so, that's good. It's better, of course, to be acquainted and on a friendly basis with one's wife's lover(s), than to have them be unknown men you know nothing about.

In any case — I hope your wife has fully recovered from the disastrous development that kept her in an ICU for an extended stay, and I hope she has health insurance that covered it.

justinrutt said:
I caught her cheating and it led to this....

It's a helluva feeling, isn't it?
In the early 1980's, while married to my second wife, I came across a 'diary' she had been keeping. As best as I recall, it was an accidental discovery; it wasn't like I was searching for it.
In any case, she wrote some fairly graphic stuff that was almost shocking to read! She wrote about a co-worker of mine (that we had some light play with before), describing how she wanted to fuck him, have him cum in her mouth, and he could even stick it in her ass. There were a few entries about him; they all were fairly similar.
She also described "going out with the girls" that in reality was actually her and our next-door neighbor going out dancing, and how she sucked him off in the car in the parking lot. She did indeed 'confess' this to me (although she wasn't very good at covering her tracks), and there was an entry describing how dirty she felt telling this to me.

So do you think your wife and this co-worker guy have fucked? I may guess better than a 50/50 chance they have, based on pictures. Especially if you add her pussy pics, his cock pics, and the 'chick' stuff (like the representative pic) all together.
What would your feelings be if you were able to confirm it?

Smart move with the party invite. Based on the skin tone of his cock, you should be able to identify him easily enough. Watch how they interact, look at each other, or even if they try to sneak off somewhere. The same goes for keeping it to yourself. I know it's almost to hard to resist bringing it up, but it's likely for the better if that happens later rather than sooner.

Above all else, I'll ditto the well wishes for your wife's recovery.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to piss her off, but couldn't remember what.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Nazareth
2wheel said:
....She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer....

I wonder if this is another way of her saying she couldn't face you everyday if she did such things in front of/with you?
Women can be 'funny' about such things. Of course, women can be 'funny' about almost anything! :D
Something similar to how people are more apt to explore their sexuality when they are out of town, as opposed to doing them near home.

Think of Madri Gras, it's like letting yourself go just because you're wearing a mask