• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I did a Bad Thing

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
Ed had to be out of the city for two days. I was going to behave, just do market, return home and watch films on TV. Changed into comfies of short shorts and half cup bra. Was watching a film when phone rang. It was one of Ed's mates Paul who had groped and kissed me. Wanted to chat with Ed. Told him he was out of the city.
"Aren't you alone sweetie and have me visit you" he suggested.
"Thanks want to rest and read" was my response.
"You always make my cock hard you know why because you are a slut" he blurted.
I hung up. I knew he wanted me for a long time. I had thought about him, have to admit he made me wet. I went back to the film when I heard the door unlock. Ed couldn't have returned yet. I went to the door and there was Paul seeing me in my half cup bra and short shorts.
"Your husband gave me a key" eyeing up and down.
I ran into the bedroom tried to slam the door shut but Paul was quicker and pulled me to the floor. He stood above me, unzipped, struggling to get his cock out, then stroking it. I looked up at him hypnotized watching him jacking his dick. He lowered himself to my mouth
"Suck it you lusty bitch" yes I did a Bad Thing and pulled his cock to my mouth. Yes I wanted to suck him off. He pushed his massive cock down my throat, pulling on my hair, as I sucked his dick.
My shorts were getting wet from my oozing pussy as I sucked and sucked his cock. Paul moaned pulling out of my mouth and shot all over me. The facial, eyes were covered from his cum. I just laid there as I felt him pulling off my shorts. Yes I wanted him in my cunt. I spread for him and ooohhh..... Yes we fucked for hours. Pussy, my rosebud till I was sore all over, a pleasant soreness. I didn't regret having done a bad thing.
The next morning Ed called me, telling me he loves me and then said was Paul good to you.

• Love
Reactions: rixcuckwish, antoniodicro, MWF was PROM date and 11 others
Emilybee said:
Ed had to be out of the city for two days. I was going to behave, just do market, return home and watch films on TV. Changed into comfies of short shorts and half cup bra. Was watching a film when phone rang. It was one of Ed's mates Paul who had groped and kissed me. Wanted to chat with Ed. Told him he was out of the city.
"Aren't you alone sweetie and have me visit you" he suggested.
"Thanks want to rest and read" was my response.
"You always make my cock hard you know why because you are a slut" he blurted.
I hung up. I knew he wanted me for a long time. I had thought about him, have to admit he made me wet. I went back to the film when I heard the door unlock. Ed couldn't have returned yet. I went to the door and there was Paul seeing me in my half cup bra and short shorts.
"Your husband gave me a key" eyeing up and down.
I ran into the bedroom tried to slam the door shut but Paul was quicker and pulled me to the floor. He stood above me, unzipped, struggling to get his cock out, then stroking it. I looked up at him hypnotized watching him jacking his dick. He lowered himself to my mouth
"Suck it you lusty bitch" yes I did a Bad Thing and pulled his cock to my mouth. Yes I wanted to suck him off. He pushed his massive cock down my throat, pulling on my hair, as I sucked his dick.
My shorts were getting wet from my oozing pussy as I sucked and sucked his cock. Paul moaned pulling out of my mouth and shot all over me. The facial, eyes were covered from his cum. I just laid there as I felt him pulling off my shorts. Yes I wanted him in my cunt. I spread for him and ooohhh..... Yes we fucked for hours. Pussy, my rosebud till I was sore all over, a pleasant soreness. I didn't regret having done a bad thing.
The next morning Ed called me, telling me he loves me and then said was Paul good to you.
Now that's how a good slut should behave. Good story.

Reactions: nymphobrown and Easyballs
zippless said:
Now that's how a good slut should behave. Good story.
I need it to often, does it make me a slut because my pussy and anal craves a cock

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, vrybdkty, PlannB and 4 others
Slut ***** jealous here xxxx

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Rayagr
subkinkyaly said:
Slut ***** jealous here xxxx
No reason to be jealous

Reactions: toolman2c
Be glad your husband understands that you have needs beyond what he can satisfy

Reactions: vrybdkty and toolman2c
Mike and Chris said:
Be glad your husband understands that you have needs beyond what he can satisfy
He does understand. It excites him so much.

• Love
Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, toolman2c and Custer Laststand
Emilybee said:
I need it too often. Does it make me a slut because my pussy and [anus] crave cocks?
No, Ms. Emilybee. It makes you a healthy woman with a strong sex drive — stronger than average, I would guess.

Different women, like different men, have varying levels of sex drive. Your posts suggest you may be well above average, and possibly somewhere near the upper end of the female-sexuality spectrum.

There's nothing wrong with that. I encourage you to continue your efforts to keep yourself sexually satisfied, as frequently as you desire. And, please keep in mind that does not mean you "need it too often." Your strong sexuality is something to feel good about. You should be proud of yourself.

Last edited:
Emilybee said:
He [my cuckold husband Ed] does understand [my strong need for sex]. It excites him so much.
Good. That's very positive. You made a good choice of husband, Ms. Emilybee.

Last edited:
I love it personally, husband is away it's time to play !

• Love
Yes it makes you a GOOD SLUT. Ed approved

Dwayne said:
Dwayne said:
Your avitar show you slapping each other, does it turn you both on? It does me

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Dwayne
Emilybee said:
I need it to often, does it make me a slut because my pussy and anal craves a cock
I don't think of you as a slut Emily, you like cock, your husband loves you, knowing you love cock, you are just a very good wife enjoying other cocks so he can get turned on.
Keep it up.

• Love
Reactions: vrybdkty and toolman2c
Emilybee said:
Your avitar show you slapping each other, does it turn you both on? It does me
To be honest I never thought about it. Actually he is touching and she is slapping, yes that could be hot. I am 64 and alone for the last 5 years so no touching or slapping, I have been cheated on and that turns me on. You are sexy .

Emilybee said:
I don't like lovers calling woman sluts but if that excites you than enjoy.

• Love
Dwayne said:
I don't like lovers calling woman sluts but if that excites you than enjoy.
I been called it by many men, even women.

Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c and Dwayne
Emilybee said:
I been called it by many men, even women.
Don't get me wrong, your exciting and I know as having a cuckold nature I desire humiliation. I am honestly not sure what the attraction is for woman to like being called a slut, *****, bitch and many others. It must be a submissive dominant issue. I wish you had more photos in your media.:)

Dwayne said:
Don't get me wrong, your exciting and I know as having a cuckold nature I desire humiliation. I am honestly not sure what the attraction is for woman to like being called a slut, *****, bitch and many others. It must be a submissive dominant issue. I wish you had more photos in your media.:)
Planning too. Ed helps pick them

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c and JJdiggy
That's hot

Emilybee said:
Planning too. Ed helps pick them
Looking forward to seeing more of you maybe with one of your lovers?

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread