• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I finally got BBC!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starterhotteach83
  • Start date
Interesting

The reality as I see it. From personal experience I grew up in a nieghborhood that turned black over time, I worked in a gym for 3 years, went to camp every year for 10 years, spent 30 days in jail and have participated in a fair amount of cucking.

Just saying LOL I have seen alot of guys naked over the years (not by choice) Known alot of Black people, grew up with them and played this game too...

A few posters mention that the Biggest, strongest etc... record holders are White... This is absolutely correct!!!

What Black Americans have though is the density of the urban setting and the prevelance of the desendants of "field workers" in the gene pool...

For the most part, the average Black guy that works, tries to blend in and be like everyone else... correct, almost no difference in Penis size... they have the contrast thing... but nothing more.

Having grown up in the projects though... I will say this, the #s of Alpha Males in the population is WAY Higher then White populations. In College and the burbs I have lived among the Man just as Long... Alpha Males seem to be between 1 in 6 to 1 in 10 on average of males.

To eleaborate... go to a night club... mostly white... look at the groups... always 3 or more males... One will be the Big guy... the guy that the others look up to... the guy that gets laid alot, the guy that can carry a fight... in larger groups like 10 guys 2-3 will be sub Alphas big not quite as robust...

Like any other group of Apes...

Black guys... the same visualization, there will still be One guy who is Alpha... but in a group of 10 maybe 7 -8 sub Alphas and only 1 or 2 little funny guys...

A few reasons for this that I can think of:

1: Slavery, robust Alphas survived the trip, robust Alphas survived the fields... there definitely was intentional breeding... alot of slaves weren't in the field... but the Alpha tendency was enhanced...

2: Projects... dense populations. From my own sight, large numbers of males in that environment compete... we know about sperm competition, we know that babies hair and eyes will change to look more like a male parent thats not the birth Father... Like wise, place 10 Male children on one floor of a building... the Alphas grow in competition... I am sure of this... the environment is dense and hostile and competitive for females... the Guys grow bigger, stronger, bigger Dicks too... they also die more often, end up in jail alot and etc... so don't go moving your kids to the projects to get them bigger dicks Lol...

And seriously... Non Alpha Black males... tend to gravitate to hanging out in small groups, staying home or spending time with white people... any non Alpha Black Males... are those Black guys on TV... the One Black guy with the white people...the benneton ad guy...haha.. but thats seriously true...

A non Alpha Black male...in the hood stays away...it's too damn violent and in a white crowd... because of the exoticness he's more Alpha even though a Beta... he's the something new...

The Craze and impression of BBC and etc... is driven by thug culture... They go out and a single group of Black males... lacking any betas... will kick the crap in most cases out of a group of i.e. preppy White Guys with one Alpha... This makes an impression on White males and females... they see the "Big guy" go down and feel helpless... the females... see a more dominant Male... In actuality... it wasn't fair... but it gets watched i.e. in High School or a Club by 300 people... it leaves a certain impression...

Also... the White Women looking as a group of friends to assure a dominant, aggressive angry good lay... find a group of Black Thugs... and there are lets say 4 white girls.... sure every one is getting BBC that night... same in a typical white grouping... One girl is maybe getting laid well... because girl 4 has a complete beta...and might bitch and whine and want to leave to look for other guys...

So there is definitely a real social thing here (don't get me wrong... there are plenty of places you find a high density of white Alphas... near miliatry bases...sports... Ethnic white nieghborhoods irish bars, Italian nightclubs... many I am not thinking of) What the BBC thing has in appeal... Black Thug Culture is everywhere in every town... look up hip hop... find groups of Alpha Black males... get certain results...

Another big thing...as an Adult...I am big guy, good sized in the pants, above Average... Growing up... Black Males reach puberty a couple of years earlier... and so do white females... My cuck tendencies... laid into the ol neural network pre and during puberty... I think in regards to white females... it's in a big part hormones in the Milk... but the Black kids were getting boners a few years earlier then us... this is where they dominated in sports, made the first dom male psychological impression... this I am certain of... My first sight of a Black Male and white female... 4th grade... a particular kid had his Penis out under the desk... hard as a rock like my dad and the girl next to me touched it at his request... playing docter etc... in P.S. Black Males are getting boners 2 years earlier... another strong psychological impression for white males and females...

From what I have seen personally...typical black guys... no difference... but get play on the exotic factor and contrast thing... more then one white guy has gotten the psyche cuck from the benetton guy despite ordinary penis size...

Atheletes...not all Alphas are endowed but a hell of alot are... in gyms... lots of Big dicks... Black and White... very often the biggest may well be white...

Jail... heres where I saw the biggest collection of Black Alpha Males with my own eyes... LOL I stayed the hell out of the shower... but had no choice but to be lined up and stuff by guards... seriously there were a few big ol White guys with an Alpha Aggression issue... but even the Aryan guys mostly sub par got in for theft or dope... not Alpha Male crimes...

Line up... amongst thug cultures finest... the most embarassing moment of my life... Heres the sub group these white girls are looking for... the guys from the projects I grew up with... every single guy overall well above average...the guard reached me one of 3 white guys in a line of 50 or so psychopaths... and laughed... siiigh and i'm 7 inches... but it crawled up there like one of those rolly bugs in the environment lol... seriously...every other guy a mandingo... the rest just damn big... not a small one among them...

So this is what I am saying the stats are mostly true... white guys are in records bigger and stronger... can't look at body builders...often men compensate etc... there is a sub group of guys in African American culture that fit the model are genuinely almost all Strong, Ripped, have incredible rhythm so they perform damn good in bed, are hostile agressive... the guys in my project practically ***** girls... I say practically because the girls would just fold into it... but Alpha Aggressive angry... and are really well endowed... hang in groups where they tend to dominate other groups... Being alphas and predatory when they go out..of course it's the weakest group of whites the go for to fight in most cases... and they make an impression... other groups of whites don't ever help...racism... in Schools these same individuals reach puberty earlier many girls now get thier first and lasting impression from the 2 Black Alphas out of 100 kids that reaches puberty...prior to Jr high...

Big permanent Psychological factors and fetishes can develop from these circumstances... permanent attitues in terms of dom and sub mentality...

Cucking phenomena in terms of IR Cucking... goes hand in hand with desegregation, school bussing programs the pressence of projects which build up and pump out Male Alpha blacks... thug culture

We know about you now

enser said:
For those of you still concerned about penis size, here are some solid statistics:
Average adult flaccid penis is in the range 2.5 to 4.5 inches (6-11 centimeters)
Average adult erect penis is in the range 4 to 8 inches (10-20 centimeters)
Does Penis Size Matter?
Penis size matters mainly because we think it does. The famous sexuality researchers, Masters and Johnson, say that penis size has no physical effect on female sexual satisfaction. The vagina adapts to the size of the penis and penis size itself has no bearing on female sexual satisfaction.
There are a number of reasons why penis width should be described as more sexually satisfying by women. First the width of the penis at the base may be more stimulating to the clitoris. The researchers also suggest that a wide penis gives a woman a 'greater feeling of fullness' and is therefore physically and psychologically more satisfying. So far as penis size is concerned there are two key sources of anxiety that come my way. One is whether 'my' penis size stacks up in relation to other men, and the other relates to size, women and sexual satisfaction. Cashing in on the same anxieties are the advertisers who want to sell you penis enlargement devices, pills, potions and lotions, and the promise of a great sex life - you know who you are! Although most men know that penis size varies from person to person there is a long-standing myth that sexual prowess relies on having a large penis. Sexual satisfaction is due to a number of things and size is only one aspect. Penis size is being used by females as a reason to get laid by another male than their husband.
The difference between races is small.

By your post I can see you have a little wee wee just like me and you are white just like me.. Don't let your wife have any Nigger cock, cause if you do you will learn...Once they go black, they never go back...But if you will accept who you are and your rightful place, you yourself will have great solo sex and your wife and her black bull will fulfill your fantacies of all your sexual needs.. Remember I told you! Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread