• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I have a question....

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
...for the men who visit this site!

Would you rather fuck a married woman, or have some other guy fuck your wife? Which is the best: to get some of another guy's "pussy", or to share your own "pussy" with another guy?

Myself, I will always opt for the latter. There is an especially thrill that comes from knowing another guy is getting some of my wife that cannot be duplicated in any other way.

Some think I am perverted, but I believe I am the most normal one of all. I have come to the conclusion, after two failed marriages which were built, I thought, on the fact that we would be exclusive fuck-partners for life, that Pussy is not to be hoarded-away and protected, but to be shared.

I am so much happier now than I ever was in my other marriages, to have a wife who can admit that she has given fucks to more men than she can remember, and to have been able to talk with several of them, including her first husband. I love to hear the phrase coming from another guy "When I fucked your wife!"

The question again is: Would you rather fuck some other guy's wife, or give your wife to another man to fuck?

I think I'll team up with you, because I'd much rather taste the variety this world has - meaning enjoying your wife (and the wives of many other Cuckolds). Sounds like a perfect partnership :)

Y ??

I couldn't resist: why choose between those two? Why not both? ;)

That's an easy one for me to answer:rolleyes:,I'd much rather have someone fuck her:D In fact she is a very jealous woman and would never allow me to have sex with anyone but her, so it works out very well.

I will concur with Son of John that it is more thrilling to see and experience my wife getting satisfied than it would for me to actually have sex with another woman.

I say this because I have been involved in both scenarios. Plus, the lifestyle has enhanced our marriage in many ways. Great thread!

Ryan

Watch another man fuck my woman.

I would prefer my wife having other guys or just one 'Special' steady guy ;)

In a perfect world I'd rather just fuck my own wife. But to answer your question, Kris and I initiated our entrance into the lifestyle via swinging--- and I got to fuck a number of other men's wives (before Kris put an end to my play). But in the final analysis, after this experience, I'd rather share my wife with another man than fuck a woman that I do not have any feelings for--- sharing has more "mental staying power", if you know what I mean.

CuckoldMick

Which is Best?

Very interesting question.

In my case (Jorge) I have tried both things.
Had sex with another man's beautiful wife. (Before I met Alicia).
And also sharing Alicia.

Since I have tried both worlds I can give you an honest answer:

1) Fucking another man's wife is extremely erotic. There is something extremely exciting in knowing that you are wetting your penis in a Vagina that does not belong to you.
That her delicious intimate wetness is not yours, but you are taking your pleaure from that fragrant and forbidden flower.
And the adrenaline factor makes it even more exciting.
Also thinking that this woman is so naughty and hot makes it even more exciting.

2) Sharing Your Wife:
Sorry, but this is the most intense experience that a man can live.
Nothing can compare to it.
Because I experienced both I can give you a relative comparison of the intensity when comparing both experiences.

From 0 (zero) to 100 (one hundred) %

Fucking another mans wife 0.5%

Watching your wife with another man 100% ++++ (Impossible to calibrate)

It is something so intense that you will never be able to experience anything like it.
In a way it is like a drug.
The feeling is so intense that you will be hooked for life.

Try it and you will inmediately understand.

Best Regards:
Jorge and Alicia

Other guys fuck my wife

Yes I want other guys to fuck my wife. I am a sissy cuck and a cocksucker and love to watch my wife with other men, especiially real men. i am a sissy and a cocksucker. I love to eat her cum filled cunt.It is great tuirn on to see her fucking a group of guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0006.JPG.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 185
Son of John said:
...for the men who visit this site!

Would you rather fuck a married woman, or have some other guy fuck your wife? Which is the best: to get some of another guy's "pussy", or to share your own "pussy" with another guy?

Myself, I will always opt for the latter. There is an especially thrill that comes from knowing another guy is getting some of my wife that cannot be duplicated in any other way.

Some think I am perverted, but I believe I am the most normal one of all. I have come to the conclusion, after two failed marriages which were built, I thought, on the fact that we would be exclusive fuck-partners for life, that Pussy is not to be hoarded-away and protected, but to be shared.

I am so much happier now than I ever was in my other marriages, to have a wife who can admit that she has given fucks to more men than she can remember, and to have been able to talk with several of them, including her first husband. I love to hear the phrase coming from another guy "When I fucked your wife!"

The question again is: Would you rather fuck some other guy's wife, or give your wife to another man to fuck?

"If" he would save a load of cum for me to swallow direct from the tap, I prefer that he fuck my wife & give her what I can't.;)

I would much rather see my wife fucked by others, many others, because I really do not care to have sex with women I man not very close to.

These were all excellent answers, and confirm what I was already feeling, that men would rather share their wives' pussies with other men than to fuck the wives of the other men.

Let me say again: I believe "We" are completely normal, and that it is the most natural feeling a husband can have to want to watch another man fuck his wife!

Would you rather??

If I had to make a choice I would choose to share my mistress. (I believe once a husband has been cucked with his knowledge he is not longer a husband, but a cuck.) I also believe they should have a signed cuckold agreement. Many cucks are somewhat sissy and really enjoy oral pleasures much more than penis penatration, in fact we want to be fucked too. "... I think the proper attitude is that sex, in any form, probably shouldn't be monogomous. by macnfries.I am a pleaser, and believe the Hot woman should be allowed to have sex with anyone she wishes and I feel it is my duty to please that booty. I admit I have always found married women better in bed, especially the ones that have had children fathered by more than one man. Of course I prefer my mistress have her baby carriage removed and a playpen installed, but here again it is her decision. I do believe in selective breeding.

Attachments

• 4CAF97UOUCASDVTH9CAN2O911CA63RQL2CAXDMHX3CAG310ESCANRFPB7CAHOYEW5CAWODNMBCATX7GYGCAFR4Y1MCAS6084.jpg
    4CAF97UOUCASDVTH9CAN2O911CA63RQL2CAXDMHX3CAG310ESCANRFPB7CAHOYEW5CAWODNMBCATX7GYGCAFR4Y1MCAS6084.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 127
Son of John said:
These were all excellent answers, and confirm what I was already feeling, that men would rather share their wives' pussies with other men than to fuck the wives of the other men.

Let me say again: I believe "We" are completely normal, and that it is the most natural feeling a husband can have to want to watch another man fuck his wife!

=================

this is obviously a skewed question and
answer this is CUCKOLDS.com afterall :D

watching her groan .she always brings a sample back

Couldn't you ask and easer question

Let me just say i wouldn't turn down some other guys hot slutty wife , if shes really hot looking . I think that would be crazy , but if i had to choose i agree with Mywife/Herlover .Once a cuckold always a cuckold . I love watching my wife being turned into a SLUT by some guy or guys .

Users who are viewing this thread