• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I like to steal wives

• Thread starterFitter
  • Start date

Fitter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2020
I like to steal wives and make the cucks weep

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, littlesmallie, londonbf and 9 others
My wife

6E8751F5-958B-4F2C-9882-3B754D8A714E.jpeg 32C2DBB2-34F9-424F-82A4-082DB7C694A7.jpeg 853AF042-B53A-4B46-AC28-F05BC16EBFAA.jpeg 9D87FA6F-C9CA-4142-A385-20376FA358FB.png

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, littlesmallie, Daveupstateny and 16 others
Steel her from the bull first

Snapchat-1963111904.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, Daveupstateny, Beano and 7 others
Fitter said:
I like to steal wives and make the cucks weep
I invite you to our dungeon to use me in front of my hubby.tame to rough play from u to me. mwf29 swinger of 8 years

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, littlesmallie, Beano and 4 others
KristinS said:
I invite you to our dungeon to use me in front of my hubby.tame to rough play from u to me. mwf29 swinger of 8 years
What are some of your methods for making teh hubby cry? while you are using me?

Reactions: Beano and redback
KristinS said:
DM me..

Donaldcuckintexas said:
My wife & I were having drinks at the bar one Friday evening. There was this black guy chatting us up. My wife could not take her eyes off him and he was enjoying her loose top. I watched him unbutton it further so he could get a better look. They ignored me totally & my dick was twitching. I saw him touch her boobs a few times too. I needed to go take a leak & when I returned they were gone! After over an hour I went home & there they were in our bed! I watched for a while & needed to JO. That was her first time after 14 years of marriage.
Share more of her adventures and your feelings while watching her with other men in your bed.

Reactions: redback
KristinS said:
I have messaged you. Awaiting your reply

Donaldcuckintexas said:
My wife & I were having drinks at the bar one Friday evening. There was this black guy chatting us up. My wife could not take her eyes off him and he was enjoying her loose top. I watched him unbutton it further so he could get a better look. They ignored me totally & my dick was twitching. I saw him touch her boobs a few times too. I needed to go take a leak & when I returned they were gone! After over an hour I went home & there they were in our bed! I watched for a while & needed to JO. That was her first time after 14 years of marriage.
That's fabulous

Would u want to steal mine ?

CIMG0322s.jpg DSCF2354.JPG DSCF2387.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Daveupstateny, hikawade, Beano and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread