• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love soccer moms

• Thread starterblkn2white
  • Start date

blkn2white

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2005
The hottest women in the world are not the fashion models or movie stars. To me the hottest, sexiest women in the world are the housewives living next door. They are who I desire the most and seek to meet. I'm looking for any single or married white women in the Nashville area who would like someone for the occassional rendezvous. I'm open to anything and you should be as well.

dude i hear ya! lol! i'm looking for the same in metro atlanta area. so lets here from u soccer moms out there!

So Why Are My Feet So Cold?

If all of you guys love Soccer Moms so much, why are my feet so cold at night? Karen

Karen4BBC said:
If all of you guys love Soccer Moms so much, why are my feet so cold at night? Karen
Karen,
I believe you just haven't met the right man. I could warm you up in many ways.
Cameron

Forget The Feet

Karen, Forget the feet honey. I can always put on a pair of socks. The real question is if they love us so much, why do I have to go searching for them. The answer is they're all afraid of their freaky wives. LOL Jill

We're the ones doing all of the searching. The women have the luxury of sitting back and watching us come running.

Damn Karen come see the muleman he'll warm them little feet up and more.

hillbillymommy said:
Karen, Forget the feet honey. I can always put on a pair of socks. The real question is if they love us so much, why do I have to go searching for them. The answer is they're all afraid of their freaky wives. LOL Jill

lmao! too funny but somewhat true jill. seems we gotta seacrh long & far to find each other, but freakiness is EXACTLY what i'm looking for not running from. but i'm in ga & u're where? in carolina of course. & karen? well she's way up there in tennessee! can u call your fellow soccer moms here in atlanta & tell them to get with the program? surely they dont wanna walk around here with cold feet or any other cold body part. :)

hmmm,.... "jack & jill"? sounds like a good match too!

Jack&Jill&Karen

Jack,

You know what they say about what goes on in those Tennessee hollows. I was born into freakdom.

As for Atlanta, I'm actually scheduled to attend a conference at CDC in late January. Maybe I'll leave my socks at home. Think you can keep my tootsies toasty?

And, Karen come join us. We can show this poor lil black boy what two freaky white pussies can do to and for him.

Jill

hillbillymommy said:
Jack,

You know what they say about what goes on in those Tennessee hollows. I was born into freakdom.

As for Atlanta, I'm actually scheduled to attend a conference at CDC in late January. Maybe I'll leave my socks at home. Think you can keep my tootsies toasty?

And, Karen come join us. We can show this poor lil black boy what two freaky white pussies can do to and for him.

Jill

bring it on jill. i will make sure my schedule allows for me to be here to host your arrival to the atl and that your feet and all other normally cold body parts are adequately "warmed" :)

karen, u are always welcum to join/visit/get warmed or just get your "feet" wet. ;)

jack

Hmmmmm, I like your perspective about soccer moms. Would you believe I live only 70 miles SE of Nashville ? Wonder if this might be worth persuing ?

Cheryl

A Party?

Jill and Cheryl? Would it be a party if I joined up? Karen

within reason everyone should tell everyone else about this kind of fun. What is within reason? It's different for everyone. It took me years to get the courage to posts my pics. As a single guy, I didn't care if anyone knew that I was a swinger, but had problems with anyone not in the lifestyle knowing I was into interracial swinging. Some ladies have sisters or best friends that they can share everything with. Others can't comfortably tell anyone. But everyone should be doing what they can. One of the most important things I've found is building trust. Single guys, that means showing up when you say you will. It also means using a reliable instrument for measuring. Whether you are 4" or 12", just say so. Otherwise you are sure to be found out. Husbands, don't act like your lady is so horny she would mount anything cylinder shaped if you haven't even talked to her about this or you have and she said not no but hell no. Do your homework first before making a presentation. Ladies, be picky but not too picky. And remember that both petite and bbw have two dimensions. 4'11" and 220 lbs is NOT petite. It's fucking short and fat!
Rant over, have fun everyone.

Why not a try?

Neat 'n Petite said:
Hmmmmm, I like your perspective about soccer moms. Would you believe I live only 70 miles SE of Nashville ? Wonder if this might be worth persuing ?

Cheryl
Cheryl,
I think it would be well worth pursuing and with just 70 miles between the two of us it would be a shame not to give it a try.
Cameron

Karen4BBC said:
Jill and Cheryl? Would it be a party if I joined up? Karen

i say we all five meet up (3 soccer moms & 2 bbc's in this thread) at a neutral spot. :)

Sounds good

lmbg said:
i say we all five meet up (3 soccer moms & 2 bbc's in this thread) at a neutral spot. :)
Sounds like a good plan to me but I have to admit that I'm selfish and would like to keep the soccer moms all to myself. Cameron

have soccer mom i'd love to share

have soccer mom 46, blonde i'd love to share

blkn2white said:
Sounds like a good plan to me but I have to admit that I'm selfish and would like to keep the soccer moms all to myself. Cameron

i hear ya bruh! lol! i feel the same way, but these soccer moms should have plenty of energy to burn & i'm betting plenty of sex drive to hang.

and with 3 of them there, if one gets tired or "needs a break" there is still enough to go 1 on 1. we just need to make it happen. so wassup ladies? jill, cheryl, karen.. are you down? ready to get your "soccer mom groove" on?

jack

Hmmmm....one has to be careful of pursuing new-found opportunities, but Cameron's alluring approach does have a certain appeal to this soccer mom. I just hope he's not too into the dom scene. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

And Antioch is on my side of Nashville, too......*wink*

I'm glad to inform you that I have no interest in domination. I'd much rather have someone who can go with the flow of things. Sometimes you may be aggressive other times passive. Wild and kinky or conventional. There should be nothing off limits as long as we both agree to it.

Cameron

Users who are viewing this thread