• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Want The Ultimate Black Stud To Breed Me!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date
With that...WIDE...Breeder's ass, you Need to have BBC filling you up!

DAM!!! Babygirl you make me want to move back to NYC ... Heck I'm on my way back for some of that!!

more of me.

i have responded to a few of my candidates and i have been bred by 2 of you. you know who you are. lol. new york and philly were great places to be bred in.

Attachments

• Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 713
  • Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 903
Reactions: Maxio and darkballs
Damn baby I love that sweet ass of yours

With An Ass Like That Its High Time U got BBC Takin Turns.......

Shit Babe U are a Hottieeeeeee.......
Wish i was in NJ But then U can sure have a go at me as well like U did give my fellow Brother in Philly A shot at ya Pussy Fuck thats One Hole I shall keep BANGIN till U begged me to stop....
Do let me know if U ever CUM to MOBILE ALABAMA MSEXY.
Would B an Honour to B besides U & Feel U, Force U & Fuck U up Babe.......
More later If interested do drop me a line at wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com & My Yahoo nic is wellhungblkforblonds.
Love & Regards
Jeff :)=p:clap:

msexynj32 said:
i have responded to a few of my candidates and i have been bred by 2 of you. you know who you are. lol. new york and philly were great places to be bred in.

failure!

well guys i have just finished my period. so i dint get pregnant but ill be ovulating next weekend and im gonna see rashid in philly and hopefully he will plant them 10incheson my cervix.

Attachments

• Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 792
  • Picture 072.jpg
    Picture 072.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 458
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 490
Reactions: Maxio
dammmm girl...are you on yahoo mess - hit me up on bigblkmal at yahoo dot com

I Hope Rashid Got Me Pregnant. He Fucked Me For 3 Straight Days. He Must Have Put A Gallon Of Cum In Me. If Not Daryl Its Your Turn.

Attachments

• Picture 250.jpg
    Picture 250.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 820
  • Picture 249.jpg
    Picture 249.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 691
Reactions: Maxio and Ron
msexynj32 said:
I Hope Rashid Got Me Pregnant. He Fucked Me For 3 Straight Days. He Must Have Put A Gallon Of Cum In Me. If Not Daryl Its Your Turn.

Sweet. Pics of the encounter???

Time for old babymaker to get into your womb i will swell your sexy tummey up with my big fat old cock lets have that pic you dumping birth pill

we like help. drop us an email and well set something up...

VERY hot that you are breeding!! glad you are having some luck finding Breeders here also, I have not.....mostly I hear from white guys that want me to arrange for them to have sex with my BBC Lovers!! How odd!! It is hard enough to meet someone new, but to tie myself down with also having to convince them to have bisexual encounters with a guy i don't know and has NO interest in me either.......weird group, for sure.

Anyway, I also hope to be breeding yet this year. Hope you are successful this time around, and if not....oh well, it is SO much fun trying, who really cares?!?! LOL It will happen when it is supposed to. Feel free to drop me/us a note also, would love to hear about your encounters or that you are pregnant too. I'd be happy to share some of my stories too,

R and J (JMNBABE)

Users who are viewing this thread