• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to suck a big uncut cock

• Thread starterbruno
  • Start date

bruno

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2006
My wife has a boyfriend with a big uncut cock when she tell me about sucking it it makes me want to do the same. she showed a pic of his cock.

Attachments

• unt.jpg
    unt.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 751
Intersting!

Sounds like you know what you desire, I have sucked cock for my wife before.

Me too!!

I too want to suck a big uncut cock, especially if it is black. Wheather it is "fresh" from my wifes pussy or just hard and wanting someone to give it relief, I cannot resist sucking it off. Roy.

Hell, I'd luv to suck that cock too. Is that the pic of your wife's lover?? If it is, damn, that is nice. So, have you sucked it yet??

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on...

... take it to a gay forum, guys. Please. There are 10,000 sites for men who want to suck cocks. Can't you leave this one for cuckolding?

Again, if there's ANYTHING in this post which doesn't fit perfectly on a gay forum, I'd appreciate someone pointing it out to me.

Cuckold Paul

PaulPines said:
... take it to a gay forum, guys. Please. There are 10,000 sites for men who want to suck cocks. Can't you leave this one for cuckolding?

Again, if there's ANYTHING in this post which doesn't fit perfectly on a gay forum, I'd appreciate someone pointing it out to me.

Cuckold Paul
There actually is something: the man has a wife!! Being gay means you don't have a wife. It means you prefer men to women. It means you are all for cock, no pussy. Being a cuckold means you are willing to do whatever it is your wife asks/tells you to do. And if that means sucking a cock, then you suck a cock. That doesn't necessarily make a man gay. People like you place to many labels on things other people find pleasureable. Is a man that sucks a cock living your life for you?? NO!! Then why degrade him or critisize him for what he enjoys: pleasing his wife that cuckolds him. Don't get me wrong, I know that gay men do exist, but why would a gay man be a member on a cuckold site?? A cuckold is a man that is only willing to please his wife for whom he is the cuckold, not necessarily the man she is fucking. Sure, the other man is getting pleasured, but the cuckold does it out of obedience to his wife. Whereas, a gay man's desire is to please another man, fully and completely. Stop with the labels and the stero-typical crap already. Let other enjoy what they enjoy. If you don't want to suck cock, then don't. If they want to suck a cock, more power to them, I say.

You miss the point of his post

He said, "My wife has a boyfriend with a big uncut cock when she tell me about sucking it it makes me want to do the same. she showed a pic of his cock."

I'm as much into humiliation as the next guy - maybe more. He didn't say, "My wife wants me to suck his cock." He said, when she tells him about sucking it, HE wants to suck it. She is a prop - a sexual aid - for his homosexual fantasies.

I don't give a shit if guys suck cock. Be my guest. But there are only a few sites for cuckolds, and literally thousands for gay men. The problem is, a lot of married men with homosexual desires use cuckolding as their excuse to suck guys.

The fact that a lot of wives are talked into fucking other men, then find out that their husbands wanted it so THEY could get some cock, is just painful. I know, because a lot of those wives write to me about how they feel used. But whatever the motivation, it just doesn't belong here. And if enough gay men write about sucking cock, the genuine cuckolds will give up and go elsewhere.

Is it too much to ask that the Cuckolds Community talk about cuckolding?

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

yes

sexualhungar said:
Hell, I'd luv to suck that cock too. Is that the pic of your wife's lover?? If it is, damn, that is nice. So, have you sucked it yet??
I have sucked it.

sucking cock

There is nothing wrong in sucking cock,after tasting the forbidden fruit of cum,the only logical next step is to get down on your knees and show your wife that you do love cum and you are willing to prove it by sallowing a big lode

Is there something wrong with me? I like to eat pussy. Shaved ones, even Bearded ones. Soft, juicy, sloppy, freshly fucked, dripping pussies

nice

mayshe can give you a few pointers on suckin that hog...::rolleyes:

absultly.. not

enser said:
Is there something wrong with me? I like to eat pussy. Shaved ones, even Bearded ones. Soft, juicy, sloppy, freshly fucked, dripping pussies
maybe you would like it with her bulls juices running out of it

Enser

If there is then i have the same condition. okdeacon

Cuckold as cocksucker

Hello Cuckold Paul !!!

l strongly agree with U for this subject because the real cuckold only sucks his wife's lovers cocks to prepare sex with his wife.He sucks his cock hard for his wife to fuck,after cumming with his wife, the cuckold licks and sucks his cock clean.l think the cuckold love to eat the cums mixed with his wife fucked juices on her lover cock and enjoy for his wife to watch him doing the blowjob on her lover.He is NOT a gay and he shows his sunmission and devotion to his wife as a Cuckoldgoddress.He wants his wife to humiliated:p and transform him as her everlasting cuckold cocksucking slave. l think some cuckolds enjoy being use and abuse by their wives.

The gay or homosexual man only oral his male partner without the presence of his wife or girlfriend

Regards

PaulPines said:
He said, "My wife has a boyfriend with a big uncu

cock when she tell me about sucking it it makes me want to do the same. she showed a pic of his cock."

I'm as much into humiliation as the next guy - maybe more. He didn't say, "My wife wants me to suck his cock." He said, when she tells him about sucking it, HE wants to suck it. She is a prop - a sexual aid - for his homosexual fantasies.

I don't give a shit if guys suck cock. Be my guest. But there are only a few sites for cuckolds, and literally thousands for gay men. The problem is, a lot of married men with homosexual desires use cuckolding as their excuse to suck guys.

The fact that a lot of wives are talked into fucking other men, then find out that their husbands wanted it so THEY could get some cock, is just painful. I know, because a lot of those wives write to me about how they feel used. But whatever the motivation, it just doesn't belong here. And if enough gay men write about sucking cock, the genuine cuckolds will give up and go elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Cuckold as cocksucker

Hello Cuckold Paul !!!

l strongly agree with U for this subject because the real cuckold only sucks his wife's lovers cocks to prepare sex with his wife.He sucks his cock hard for his wife to fuck,after cumming with his wife, the cuckold licks and sucks his cock clean.l think the cuckold love to eat the cums mixed with his wife fucked juices on her lover cock and enjoy for his wife to watch him doing the blowjob on her lover.He is NOT a gay and he shows his sunmission and devotion to his wife as a Cuckoldgoddress.He wants his wife to humiliated:p and transform him as her everlasting cuckold cocksucking slave. l think some cuckolds enjoy being use and abuse by their wives.

The gay or homosexual man only oral his male partner without the presence of his wife or girlfriend

Regards

PaulPines said:
He said, "My wife has a boyfriend with a big uncu

cock when she tell me about sucking it it makes me want to do the same. she showed a pic of his cock."

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Ugh

Paul you are right of course. Again this site is a cuckold site, oh well that is what the name says. Again because it would seem that many on this site still do not understand the basic truth. Cuckold, is not about sucking cock, or BBC, or even being a sissy, crossdresser, those are fetishs that some do along with the with cuckolding. Cuckold is when a mans wife has sex with another man beside her husband. It is that simple, that plain, this site is to tell your tails and fantasies and real life experinces with your wife being fucked by a different guy.
This is not a gay forum, it is not a cross dressing forum, it is not a bondage forum, it is not a child sex, or incest forum. It is not about the fetishs it is about the lifestyle.
But I say this knowing, that when it comes to any thing doing with sex it will get posted here anyway, why? Because most of you are not really into this lifestyle with your wife or girl freind. So you cannot help posting fanasies that you do not have the balls to live out in real life. And if your wife knew you were on this site you might not have any balls left anyways. So go ahead put on your pink panties, stuff a bra, wear your skirt and dream of being a woman, talk about sucking cock, dream of it in your mouth, be gay, but it would be nice if you took it to the forums for that life group.

I agree that most people on these sites are wannabees but there are those of us on this site who came to the realization of who they are and have become cuckolds.
From that point it seems a short step to start sucking cock while the fellow is there hanging out with your wife.
In some cases it is even a shorter step to then start arranging private sessions with a man you have already sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread