• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want your wife as my phone home screen

jbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2021
I would like to put someone’s wife as my home screen on my phone. I would be able to leave my phone open and other people could see her. Pm me if interested.

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, DuceCock, nakedNadja and 63 others
jbull said:
I would like to put someone’s wife as my home screen on my phone. I would be able to leave my phone open and other people could see her. Pm me if interested.
THESE ARE MY TITTS XX

Screenshot_20210801-203619_Photos~2.jpg 1517344-0fa4c731928fb33073b51c8c531071e5~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, iamafiveinchcock, Frustratedhub and 28 others
  • Love
Reactions: DirtyslutSue, mazenxblack, Nightlight and 1 other person
Pm'd

Reactions: PSUNut69
jbull said:
Would you like a chubby redhead

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
jbull said:
Here's the deal..... I'll send you a pic of my wife to use on your phone if you send me a pic of your wife for use on my phone.

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, NicholasGeorge, hotshared and 7 others
do you use main?

please do.....

DSCN0919 (5).jpg P1110607 (2).jpg P1110623 (3) - Copy.jpg P1110651 (3).jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Edin, Zima, Frustratedhub and 36 others
Do you want to use my 22 yo gfs nudes ???

Reactions: guyandwife, ljcarm, Fishfillet and 3 others
Cuckzg said:
Do you want to use my 22 yo gfs nudes ???
Ooooh yes. Why not

Reactions: Readyu and toolman2c
  • Love
Reactions: ljcarm, charliebrown_69, Ladiesfucker and 2 others
post Rachel on a few sites with her name and location, {not address) and anything else you'd like.

Reactions: Dingos, Retiredplayfun, Lovetoshowher and 1 other person
PMed

Reactions: TeddyG
Love the pics. I will use them all and would love to have face pics with them bc it makes it more Interesting

Reactions: lewiseight and JohnCuckUK
Bump

jbull said:
yes that sounds like a very good idea Sir.

0120 Pamala O'Shaughnessy Tim withTim's Big Fat Cock in her married hand.jpg Pamala  playing with nipple clips HPIM1364.jpg Pamala O'Shaughnessy skinny dildo on the phone to a friend HPIM0380.jpg 0040 Irish Angel.jpg 0086 Irish Angel.jpg HPIM1746 (3).JPG HPIM1790.JPG Pamala yellow rose of Texas 071.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub, Bnwoslave, drum and 5 others