• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i was black bred this week!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
for those of you who have been following my story here i finally met and found a black bull who met all of my requirements in the baby making dept.i stayed with him alone for 2 days we had sex a total of 6times.and were meeting twice more this week hoping well have sucess.yes the sex was great and different but its the baby that i want more.only woman who have children can understand this.if any one wants to hear more or has an opion read my other posts and respond back.ps. my husband met the bull twicw with me before allowing me to go stay with him for the 2days.

Attachments

• Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4,062
your very pretty and i would love to use my tongue to hold his seed in you for as long as it takes

Having children out of love is beautiful. Having children out of novelty is just a disgrace.

msexynj32

I would love to hear all the delicious details of your breeding sessions. I bet hubby was having a hot time thinking about you being with your black lover all that time. Did he fully approve of your choice of the black man you chose to breed you?

marriedslutTN said:
Having children out of love is beautiful. Having children out of novelty is just a disgrace.
I agree TN..this kind of things is sickening

What were your requirements?

msexynj32 said:
for those of you who have been following my story here i finally met and found a black bull who met all of my requirements in the baby making dept.i stayed with him alone for 2 days we had sex a total of 6times.and were meeting twice more this week hoping well have sucess.yes the sex was great and different but its the baby that i want more.only woman who have children can understand this.if any one wants to hear more or has an opion read my other posts and respond back.ps. my husband met the bull twicw with me before allowing me to go stay with him for the 2days.

Hi Jen,

I responded to a previous post of yours. My question in my prior response asked if your husband is Black? The reason I ask is if you are determined to have a black bull impregnate you it would make sense. But to be impregnated by a black man because your husband has a small penis is absurd.

What were your requirements for being bred?

msexynj32 said:

I hope that you have good luck. Those of us following the story can hardly wait for preggo pictures..

A Smart Married Slut!

marriedslutTN said:

I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER.

Okay If your happy great! Don't let others judge you!

Keep us posted with lots of pictures and comments even if you send them to personal emails.

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

You sound like a pissed off husband who has posted pics, if not, you are a total bitch. You are a sick and twisted person that should not concieve at all, regardless of color. You need help, period.

most of you know my husband is not able to produce enough good sperm to impregnate me thats one of the reasons. he is white very successfull owning his own buisness.ive wanted a child badly and i dont want to adopt.when and if my bull was sucessfull the baby will find more love than any of you could ever have given it.and a very well off life financially so you all can have your say but we chose this path.

i was black bred this week hopefully!

most of you know my husband is not able to produce enough good sperm to impregnate me thats one of the reasons. he is white very successfull owning his own buisness.ive wanted a child badly and i dont want to adopt.when and if my bull was sucessfull the baby will find more love than any of you could ever have given it.and a very well off life financially so you all can have your say but we chose this path.

black breeding

Hi, I think it is great that you are willing to be bred by a black man,I'm sure you will make a wonderfull mother to your interracila baby. I just hope you and hubby will do all you can to provide a good stable home with lots of love for your new baby.

marriedslutTN said:

Not only a disgrace, but selfish and unmotherly. It's one thing to open up my bedroom to others but bringing children into the bedroom crosses the line. Even I have some set of standards.

Dear msexynj
We wish you and your husband and your lover all the best. The child you hopefully now have concieved will grow up knowing that it is probably one of the most loved and wanted children on earth, and wanted exactly the way it is.

it doesnt matter how successful your limp dick hubby is, we blacks dont want to hear that btch, so dont pawn off on his accomplishments, there normally fake and wrong, u like blk cock ok, then show it, dont fight it in some war amongst defending your fucking pride and conscious

marriedslutTN said:
I agree with Tenn. I hope you are financially fit to support a child whether he is sired by a Black or a White and you've got insurance to cover all the expenses as we really don't need anymore families on the State and Goverment picking up the tab for children and adults. Muleman

maybe hubby cant have kids who knows she didnt say ,but hubby did meet the bull and agreed so there is no problem the 2 of them will be raising the baby reguardless of who the father is

Users who are viewing this thread