I Wish I Was Her

• Thread starterEustaceTilley
  • Start date

EustaceTilley

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
I'm borrowing this thread idea from another forum I read periodically. I think the people on this board might do a better job with it than on the other forum.

I know I live vicariously through my hot wife. I love her being the slut that I can only dream of being.

There are a lot of other cuck guys who are bi curious to some degree. We like to look at cocks and we like to look at them getting sucked off by a woman, and if you are like me, you think, man, "I wish I was her!"

Or you see a girl with a really nice load of thick cum in her mouth and a smile on her face and you say, "Yeah, I wish that was me"

Or you'd give anything to be able to spread your legs and get a another man's cock big and hard -- knowing that his dick was straining to cum because of you!

So this thread is for posting a picture (or perhaps a vid link) and for writing a little bit about WHY you wish you were the girl in that picture or video.

I hope others are interested. It's a great way for me to play out my "wish I was a girl" fantasies without going out a buying a dress and feeling stupid. :eek:

I Wish I Was Her - First Entry

Here's my first 'submission' -- I'm also envious of those women who are treated as submissives to BDSM bulls, but as those pics are not to everyone's taste perhaps I'll keep those to myself.

Attachments

• f578 - Legs in the air while he pumps her.jpg
    f578 - Legs in the air while he pumps her.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4,278
I agree with the idea that I live through my wife. I envy the power that she has over men, and how she is desired and pursued by them. She is able to have sex whenever she desires and has the power to say yes and no.

Your right when you say "I wish I was her".

in deed ...you must be in this position with me....i would teach you how to be good sexy bitchy girl.....on my bed..you must respect the cock....stud's cock would each you how to beahve nicely *****

post more

Wow

EustaceTilley said:
Here's my first 'submission' -- I'm also envious of those women who are treated as submissives to BDSM bulls, but as those pics are not to everyone's taste perhaps I'll keep those to myself.

Hey Tilley that is about as sexy a woman i have ever seen. Beautiful beyond words. Her eyes gave me an instant boner. I wish i was him but she would not be bad to be for real. She is burnt into my memory for sure. Thanks to you and her, whoever she is. Very hot. Will you post more.:p:p:eek::D okdeacon

EustaceTilley said:

Post the pics babe -x-:p

I Wish I Was Her - Pictures

I'm happy to keep posting -- in fact, I have dozens of pics which show women in various poses or situations which make me think 'I wish I was her'! But I'm sure I am not alone - for me to keep my pics coming, I'm requesting that others help me get this thread off the ground too! Show us what you want to be! :D

Here's my addition for today...

Attachments

• I WISH I WAS HER 02 = 24.jpg
    I WISH I WAS HER 02 = 24.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,398
IWIWH (I Wish I Was Her) Picture

I love the idea of being able to go to the pool and wreck havoc just wearing a swimsuit -- well, a suit like this anyway...imagine what you would be doing to the boys dressed like this!

Attachments

• bo002.jpg
    bo002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,316
Wow

Dont we all. That is some very exotic womanhood right there my friend. She is so fucking beautiful and sexy that it just cant be real.:p:p I hate to tell you what i would do just to lick that sweet ladys taco.:p:D okdeacon

IWIWH Pic

More...how many of us would love to be in her position?

Attachments

• I WISH I WAS HER 05 = busdriver-789261.jpg
    I WISH I WAS HER 05 = busdriver-789261.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,052
yes id love to have a pussy filled with big hard black cock

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG:eek: i wish i was the babe being cum on:p

lovely pics, more.................please...... -x-

'Lotti

My wife always looks up at me when she has a mouth full of cock. Yes, I do wish I had a female body and a hubby like me that would encourage me to get all the dick I could find.

Iwiwh

I WISH I WAS HER

Attachments

• I WISH I WAS HER = onlytgirls_com_giovanna_secret-107.jpg
    I WISH I WAS HER = onlytgirls_com_giovanna_secret-107.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,197
Yes, I put myself in the position of the women in pictures that I find! I do need the fantasy of taking the role of the woman in sex! I love the fantasy of my wife shaving me completly, dressing me as a woman, then telephoning her lover, asking him to come to our home. My wife will watch, and assist as her lover "takes" me, making me a complete woman! I love the thought of being on my back, legs up, as the wife in the photo!! love, enejoy

wishing I was her

Anyone know of any good sites with drawings, pics and movies, showing wife watching as sissy husband is being"taken" by her lover? thanks enejoy

EustaceTilley said:
More...how many of us would love to be in her position?
Oh my, I am thinking how this would feel!! love enejoy

posting

eustace, you can not post enough pics. keep em cumming

oh yes i just love the feel of it. i did love to dress in wedding outfit n my husband would treat all his freinds to fuk my one by one, all of em black men only.

If i was her.

oh yes i just love the feel of it. i did love to dress in wedding outfit n my husband would treat all his freinds to fuk my one by one, all of em black men only. they keep on fuking me thro out the night n love me.