• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If This Was Yr Daughter?

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
My daughter from a previous marriage pretends to be a "nice girl." But I was having computer problems the other day and borrowed her laptop, and she forgot to hide all her photos, so I found this. I didn't know she was "that kind of girl." If you found out your daughter likes to dress this way, what would you tell her, if anything? Would you pretend you never saw it? Would you tell her to straighten up and behave herself? Or would you tell her you think sluts are cool? RP

Attachments

• Daughter Romping.jpg
    Daughter Romping.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,702
I would probably think she's just as sexual as the rest of us and let her have her fun

What kind of a girl IS she? Would you like her to be like Maria? Deep down would you like to see her fucked and leaking cum?

our daughter took her lead from her mother she made her husand a cuckold

Richard,

Richard and Maria Pike said:
I didn't know [my daughter from a previous marriage] was "that kind of girl." If you found out your daughter likes to dress this way, what would you tell her, if anything?

First, I'd observe that... what with her short tight skirt and her ******* panties (obviously being ogled by the young man in the foreground)... she looks, and appears to be behaving, just like her stepmother Maria.

I suggest saying, "Thanks for letting me use your computer — it was a big help." Then, say nothing further. File your newfound insight into your daughter's sexual persona away in the corner of your mind where you file such things, and assume she is learning effectively from your wife (as she should).

Would you pretend you never saw it?

Nope. I'd treat it as a normal photo that might appear on anyone's computer (I mean, hey... she's dressed, isn't she?), thus — by implication — treating it as something that doesn't merit any sort of comment.

Would you tell her to straighten up and behave herself?

Nope. If you do that, she might point out that her photo is almost an exact parallel of a photo you posted of Maria and yourself at a party (with Maria displaying her panties) a while back. How would you respond if, after chastising your daughter, she were to point that out? It's not like kids don't browse the Internet, ya' know... your daughter may be a regular reader of this forum.

Or would you tell her you think sluts are cool? RP

Nope. The photo suggests your daughter has already figured that out for herself. She appears to be a gorgeous young woman who knows how to enjoy herself around men, with a promising future as an up-and-coming cuckoldress (like Maria).

—Custer

upskirt

looks ok to me ....she's probably looking for something....

First, I'd observe that... what with her short tight skirt and her ******* panties (obviously being ogled by the young man in the foreground)... she looks, and appears to be behaving, just like her stepmother Maria.

This is very true. And in fact my daughter (whom I shall simply call J.) has hinted around about renting the spare bedroom here at our house. She hints that living with her mother (a real fuss budget and prude) is very restrictive.

I hedged on the whole thing, because I have never actually told my daugher about the "lifestyle" practiced by Maria and me.

Maria claims that J. already has her suspicions about our lifestyle, and that this may be part of the reason she would rather live with us than her mom. She also claims that promiscuous young women are likely to get themselves in trouble, esp. if they have self-esteem issues based on the idea that their lifestyle is somehow "wrong." She claims that if J. is headed down the primrose path to promiscuity, she will be much better off in an environment where her lifestyle is accepted and where she knows that she is loved -- not necessarily "in spite of" slutty behavior, but because of it.

The photo suggests your daughter has already figured that out for herself. She appears to be a gorgeous young woman who knows how to enjoy herself around men, with a promising future as an up-and-coming cuckoldress (like Maria).

Well, there seems to be some disagreement as to whether she's acting slutty or whether she just got careless after a couple of beers. I don't know either. If she is interested in our lifestyle, we want to be loving and supportive and let her know that there is nothing "wrong" with her. But if it was just a moment of carelessness, perhaps we are better off keeping our little secret to ourselves.

Oh how different men think of wives and daughters

I suppose we should just get over it, but it is hard.

Richard,

This is very true. And in fact my daughter (whom I shall simply call J.) has hinted around about renting the spare bedroom here at our house. She hints that living with her mother (a real fuss budget and prude) is very restrictive. I hedged on the whole thing, because I have never actually told my daugher about the "lifestyle" practiced by Maria and me.

If your spare bedroom is a critical component of Maria's cuckolding of you (i.e., she directs you to sleep there when she fucks her lovers in her marital bed), renting it to your daughter would not be practical (because then it would be hers, to use at any time or all the time), as you obviously realize.

A more practical solution may be for you and Maria to establish an agreement with your daughter that she may use your spare bedroom if she calls and arranges that in advance, combined with an understanding that if you or Maria tell her it will not be available during an evening (or throughout a night) when she wants it, she will accept that.

Maria claims that J. already has her suspicions about our lifestyle, and that this may be part of the reason she would rather live with us than her mom. She also claims that promiscuous young women are likely to get themselves in trouble, esp. if they have self-esteem issues based on the idea that their lifestyle is somehow "wrong." She claims that if J. is headed down the primrose path to promiscuity, she will be much better off in an environment where her lifestyle is accepted and where she knows that she is loved -- not necessarily "in spite of" slutty behavior, but because of it.

Maria's points are good... all of them. She is right, in my opinion.

There seems to be some disagreement as to whether she's acting slutty or whether she just got careless after a couple of beers.

"Getting careless" vs. "acting slutty after a couple of beers" can be one and the same. In any event, any judgement you make about this will be completely subjective so your "judgement" probably won't be useful. Even if you point out the picture and ask your daughter directly what it means about her behavior and intentions, there's a good chance she will give you an answer oriented toward "establishing her good intentions and innocence." Then, if you imply you don't accept her answer that will be a straight-line route to a (perhaps very unpleasant and tearful) fight.

If she is interested in our lifestyle, we want to be loving and supportive and let her know there is nothing "wrong" with her.

If you daughter knows or suspects anything at all about your lifestyle (as Maria says she does, and that's almost certainly right), it's a certainty she's interested. It's also possible your daughter inherited her apparently-strong sex drive and her "correspondingly slutty" behavior, as implied by the pic you found. (There's every reason to think, IMO, that strong, weak or average sex drive is an inherited characteristic essentially like, for instance, athletic ability.)

But if it was just a moment of carelessness, perhaps we are better off keeping our little secret to ourselves.

I suggest "keeping your little secret to yourselves" will be the best thing to do with it. Just assume your daughter is a strongly-sexual, desirable and attractive young woman, and she's behaving in accordance with these basic facts of her life.

I also suggest Maria have a conversation... or a series of conversations... with your daughter about the critical importance of her being on effective birth control (that she doesn't have to remember and/or be prepared to manually emplace every time she has sex), and the critical importance of protecting herself from sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs). These conversations should be in the context of giving your daughter scientifically-accurate information about female and male sexuality. If Marie already has had conversations with your daughter of this nature (say, when she was younger), this would be a good time to update them incorporating your newfound appreciation that your daughter is a sexually-mature, desirable young woman who obviously "wants it" and will soon start "getting it" (if she hasn't already).

You could contribute to these conversations with your daughter by talking with her about male/female sexuality from the point of view of a man.

If you try to tell your daughter in an even-slightly scolding manner that she shouldn't be behaving "like that," she will almost certainly view you and Maria as hypocrites. The most probable result (IMO) will be fights with her, and she will lose her trust in you and Maria as parents who view and respect her as a "real person" and with whom she can talk about the important things in her life.

—Custer

I think it is very normal for a young and sexy lady after a few pints wanting to show off her most intimate flesh to any willing men.:)

My daughter from a previous marriage pretends to be a "nice girl." But I was having computer problems the other day and borrowed her laptop, and she forgot to hide all her photos, so I found this. I didn't know she was "that kind of girl." If you found out your daughter likes to dress this way, what would you tell her, if anything? Would you pretend you never saw it? Would you tell her to straighten up and behave herself? Or would you tell her you think sluts are cool? RP

She is very hot, I would love to fuck her

For sure let her now that "sluts" are cool. Although the term slut sounds a bit harsh. (I like it myself but in today's society it is used far too often as a negative label).

IMO you should let her have the room. Maybe let her know that you don't mind her having guys over. You might hear some naughty noises coming from that room before long.

And if you really want to know whats going on... You could even choose to mike the room and install some hidden spy cams. Although that is a bit of an invasion of privacy. Nonetheless, it would give you a kinky window into her sexual world.

BTW: She is smoking hot!

I don't understand, how is that dressed inappropriately? Have you left the house recently at all? Most young women nowadays wear clothing like that. It's really not a big deal.

I don't understand, how is that dressed inappropriately? Have you left the house recently at all? Most young women nowadays wear clothing like that. It's really not a big deal.

One Question Please

Did i miss something? How old is she at this time. If she is 18 she can do anything she wishes within the law. He skirt is just fine and not trashy at all. Hell dude us men have been peeking up skirts every since the ladies started wearing them. You all have some fond memories of pantie shots dang sure know i do. If she is under 18, then her photo should be on here. She appears to be of age and if she is ,to be be honest she has probably already tried some cock. In todays world it would be just fine if she has. Probably all she needs is some good honest adult advise. She looks like a sweet young lady. You sound like a good man so i am betting all will be be just fine. ok deacon said it.

My wife ******* her hairless little pussy when she was 12 to her brother's 16 year old friend.

My elsest daughter wears the same sort of stuff,we just let her get on with it.........relax and let her enjoy herself mate

Users who are viewing this thread