• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm a HOTWIFE!

• Thread starterSlutwifecuckoldress
  • Start date
wow

what a lucious pussy i would love to clean you up

hey there

very hhot delcious pussy you have there===wish i was licking it too! hope you don't mind---but just jacked off thinking about your hot adventure--have fun

If hubby really loved you!

He would buy a decent camera so we could see clear pictures.

Camera

I purposely put a filter on my pics for less quality so that all you pervs out there will not steal them as use them as professional photo shots. I am sorry you will have to enjoy what I send Thanks Delicia

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome

Keep that pussy nice and loose so cucky has his mouth covered with those cunt lips while all that BBC cum runs into his mouth, wouldn't want him to miss a drop

So Hot!

I cum every time I think about cleaning that gorgeous pussy! I would so love to taste you filled with a black man's seed! You really should put your hubby in chastity -he will be so much more submissive if you are in charge of when he is allowed to wank - then you could use his tongue instead of paper after you pee and he would learn to love it!! i did when my ex kept me locked up -after she would unlock me and let me wank and eat my cum in front of her as she humiliated me. I wish I could find another like her...:D

locked up

great story. have loved following it. my wife has me locked up 24/7.....:(

Last edited by a moderator:
very hot

lock him up! Have fun getting that hot cunt fucked, he should consider himself lucky to get to eat all that cum out of that stretched pussy

Fanny

Slutwifecuckoldress said:
I really want to have a BBC. Are there any Black Bulls around Milwaukee or Chicago that would like to have there way with me?

Any bus or coach driver's handy :D

Users who are viewing this thread