• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm an attention seeker.... :P

• Thread starterRealCS
  • Start date
I thought some of the men here liked the look of a "used" pussy lol... I guess not the bulls lol

more to tease ;)

Attachments

• Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 638
Damn you're amazing. I like the look of a used pussy when I'm done with it, but generally I leave used pussies for the sissy husbands.

I would eat your used pussy any time any place in front of anyone. You have such a beautiful body (as if you didn't know it).

Your pussy looks beautiful, stuffed with big cock, and oozing cum.
If you were my wife, that's how I would keep you!:cool:

By far the hottest, Hottest Hotwife I've seen.

Drools;

N

Love the gaped pussy shot ! When you feel the urge to show us one with a creampie I would enjoy that!

very nice. Love the look of a nice pussy getting filled just right.

you r a true little teaser of a slut.. and a very HOTT one at that!!.. Love your ass, pussy and tits - the whole package... I especially like the "slave" shot.. I'm sure under the right guidance and proper slut training, you would make a fantastic slave slut... more than just "rarely".. if u ever get to Miami or South Floida in general, let me know if you're up for some cum slut training young lady. B a good little slut and keep easing the boys ;-)

Mvp

The most used pussy is the most valuable. Sissy cucks do not think like bulls.
RealCS said:
I thought some of the men here liked the look of a "used" pussy lol... I guess not the bulls lol

Attachments

• 40 (2).jpg
    40 (2).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 457
  • sissycuck2.jpg
    sissycuck2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 509
  • covered.jpg
    covered.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 400
Love that first pic Mimi, I will have to tell all other sissies to move aside and let me lick that clean.... yummy :)

Little more teasing ;)

Attachments

• zw 010.jpg
    zw 010.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 638
I want to sneak up behind my and grab two handfulls of those :)

wow..erotic

That last shot is SO erotic. Who were you waiting like that for, and man, I wish I were him!

he pulled my legs back towards him, and started fingering fucking me hard, and while I was squirting and splashing all over the place, I jerked him off onto my lips and mouth, it was pretty hot in that position :)

teasing :p

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 494
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 644
Your cute little browneye trying to hide behind the thong panties makes me want to bury my tongue between your smooth tanned cheeks and spend the night there.

Great pics.

Users who are viewing this thread