• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Im baaaaaack

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date

realgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
Come to find out after I gave up cuckolding for him my BF cheated on me. Not sure how to handle this.....

Story

Tell us what happened...How did it all go down?

We miss you dearly. Get it off your chest here.

Pretty much I walked in on them having sex on our couch. I yelled at them and the fat slut took off. Hes sleeping on the couch now but is saying he will do anything to make it up to me.

lock him and never let him out, make him lick your pussy clean from other men

Great to see you back Realgirl... looking forward to finding out what you do next... how come you stopped cucking him in the first place?

i had read some of your past stories awesome

Maybe you should bring a couple of guys back and make him watch them fuck you.

Thats the exact same thing I was thinking of I dont like starting a bunch of threads so go ahead Im all open for ideas.

Lock him up in chastity and force him to wear panties all the time. Start getting bulls to come over to your place and fuck you and once they're done, get hubby to clean you out. Better still, get your bulls to cum into a glass and force hubby to drink the contents. If you want to take it all the way, feminize hubby by making him wear female clothing all the time.

I like those ideas black bull. Is it bad that I want to toy with him?

Have a bull fuck you at your house before he gets home. When the bull cums, have him unload all over your boyfriend's toothbrush. Don't tell your boyfriend about any of it until you watch him brush his teeth, and then enjoy the look on his face when you tell him. Even better, make sure to strike up a bit of chitchat with your boyfriend in the bathroom WHILE he's brushing his teeth so you can fully enjoy your revenge and knowing something he doesn't know.

realgirl said:
I like those ideas black bull. Is it bad that I want to toy with him?

Not at all. It's exactly what he deserves. aAlso, deny the the worthless little cheating punk the use of your pussy. That should only be for the use of your bulls. If he wants any action, make him have sex with a black male blowup doll while you watch and laugh. Something along these lines ought to do the trick: 'Tasty Tyrone' Inflatable Doll

I informed him last night that we were going back to our cuckold relationship. He siad he kind of saw it coming. He asked for how long at which point I told him until I got tired of it. He dosent know I orderd the cb 600 yet lol.

Good for you. But first thing, this is agreat moment to make him wear panties. Tell him to wear them to work. It will humble him perfectly.

After he's locked up I'd have him sit down and write a long letter to the fat slut with whom you caught him cheating. Tell him to describe in detail the nature of his relationship with his wife... that because of his cheap indiscretions he must now have his penis locked up in a cage and wear women's underwear... and that he's very willing and even happy to do this in order to make you happy.

He should explain that his wife is the one who decides in their family who has sex and who doesn't, not him, and that you are free to have sex with whomever you please while he is happy to grovel at your feet and do whatever he has to to earn your permission to orgasm, even if that means blowing your lover to get him nice and hard for you and cleaning you both up afterwards. And, he should also describe in detail how it feels to be locked up, in panties and a bra, sitting on the floor of your bedroom watching his wife fuck her lovers in their own bed.

I'll bet the fat slut would show the letter off all over town!

Personally, I can't wait to hear that you have him in panties, on his knees, sucking on a fat cock.

Lgb

sorry to hear that hope things get better

leander99 said:
Good for you. But first thing, this is agreat moment to make him wear panties. Tell him to wear them to work. It will humble him perfectly.

Cut up all his male underwear with sissors, and make him go and buy female underwear in his size. Stay in the shop and watch from a distance, mention to an older sales woman that he has done some bad things and you have asked him to wear female underwear for 6 months to prove he deserves another chance. She will have a great time putting a tape around his waist and hips and helping him select suitable underwear.

Sorry been busy but heres a quick update on my bf.
He is now wearing his cb600, he objected quite a bit to it but I reminded him of our deal. His main concern is when hes getting out of it I told him let me worry about that. He no longer is allowed to wear mens under wear. Were going shopping at Victorias secret for replacements later today. Tonight were throwing a party and he has to ask someone to fuck me.

Users who are viewing this thread