• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Im baaaaaack

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
Sorry for the late reply the party went really well had a lot of fun along with one of mine and my bfs mutual friends ;-)

would love to hear more of that meeting, or pics?

wifeownsme said:
After he's locked up I'd have him sit down and write a long letter to the fat slut with whom you caught him cheating. Tell him to describe in detail the nature of his relationship with his wife... that because of his cheap indiscretions he must now have his penis locked up in a cage and wear women's underwear... and that he's very willing and even happy to do this in order to make you happy.

He should explain that his wife is the one who decides in their family who has sex and who doesn't, not him, and that you are free to have sex with whomever you please while he is happy to grovel at your feet and do whatever he has to to earn your permission to orgasm, even if that means blowing your lover to get him nice and hard for you and cleaning you both up afterwards. And, he should also describe in detail how it feels to be locked up, in panties and a bra, sitting on the floor of your bedroom watching his wife fuck her lovers in their own bed.

I'll bet the fat slut would show the letter off all over town!

Make him write a confession story and send it to Literotica.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Good to hear from you again.

realgirl said:
Sorry, been busy, but heres a quick update on my bf. He is now wearing his cb6000.

Good, good... you've moved him forward.

realgirl said:
He objected quite a bit, but I reminded him of our deal.

I don't recall what your deal with your bf was, but I think I get the picture...

realgirl said:
His main concern is: when [will he be] getting out of it? I told him to let me worry about that.

Good reply. It's important for your bf to understand that you, not he, are the owner of his weenie, and all decisions about when you will allow his weenie out of its cage for your pleasure will be made by you.

realgirl said:
He no longer is allowed to wear men's underwear. We're going shopping at Victoria's Secret for replacements later today.

Good move; that will help him come to terms with his proper role in your relationship. Victoria's Secret is an excellent place to shop for your bf's new dainty lingerie. It's preferred by many cuckolds and other secretly-cross-dressing males who aspire to be sissies...

realgirl said:
Tonight we're throwing a party, and he has to ask someone to fuck me.

Very good. That's an excellent way to increase awareness among potential lovers and other friends, men and women alike, about the "hot woman / cuckold bf" nature of your relationship.

Since Valentine's day has now come and gone, I hope you found your party sexually-satisfying and your bf is continuing to adjust well to his increasingly-subservient cuckold role, as you are defining it for him, in your relationship.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread