• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Im back.....

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date
PAC496 said:
Maybe I should make a trip to Chicago! Are you packing the pink corset?

Come to Chicago and find out!

Can u tell us how u got started in this lifestyle? Husbands desire or was it yours? And i love your dark hair and tan skin. Very sexy. Love to grab u by the hips and impale u with my big cock.

It was my husbands idea.....we worked up to it. He loves seeing me get attention and loves showing me off, I am usually very shy so this has helped in that area for sure. I love to please and try to drive men to the edge, huge turn on for me.

Oh my goodness!

Yes you are a sexy bitch! Nice outfits! You like dressing sexy and being sexy and that's the mark of an outstanding little wife! Keep it up, love that....

Leaving hubby in the room tonight and wearing this to the sky bar tonight....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 338
If indeed you are wearing that outfit to a bar tonight, then i am sure that the next time you post, it will be to say how big the guy's cock was.
Damn, what a sexy hotwife.
Could you guys please visit the UK?
By the way, the idea of registering on ******** is a great idea. I am on there as well.

That last picture is very hot. I can imagine being on my knees, pulling you ass cheeks apart, and teasing all around your tight rosebud with my tongue. Or watching HIS cum leak out, and licking each drop as it trails down your legs. You are a Beautiful, and Powerful woman. I would LOVE to be dressed in my blond wig, and stockings, my 5" heels, and service you and your lover.

So that last comment has ended this thread, if he is here I'm not. See ya.

b1973 said:
So that last comment has ended this thread, if he is here I'm not. See ya.

who is here, what did I miss?

PAC496 said:
who is here, what did I miss?

last post on page 5. some people dont realize that not everyone is into the extremes that others are.

hun you should just ignore it. hope you enjoy the skybar.

b1973 said:
Leaving hubby in the room tonight and wearing this to the sky bar tonight....

U go out to bars like that u will never have to pay for drinks

b1973 said:
you deserve a pic i guess:) the carpet burn on my back is from a few months ago, i sent hubby out and got fucked on the carpet so hard it left burns up my back.....

hard cock. must stroke. cum everyone soon, very very soon.

wow

b1973 said:
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, we have been a little pre occupied. I wanted to give the swinging side of the things a shot, but I don't like to share, and I am much more pleased being a "hot wife" and enjoying all the attention, while hubby stays interested in only me. i have never really been one to control him or want to control him but since he turned me on to "cuckolding" I'm have really started to enjoy more and more of this control over him. Since I am still fairly new to this lifestyle any advice is welcome.

Amazing and incredible body... Love to touch and lick for hours... mmmm

Wow, you are simply a gorgeous sexy woman! Incredibly so! Thank you for sharing your pics and adventures here. I also love your sexy shoes, among other things! Does your hubby love to worship them when you've come home from an encounter? Do you date alone ever? Do you deny your hubby some things? Thanks again for sharing!

For the love of everything right please get b1973 back. It is a crime against humanity to not have her continue to post especially after that incredible last picture. For the love of all things right please ban HAILEY!

Just Not Right

B1973, Damm what a low down dirty down shame. To lose you , as you are such a beautiful creature and i bet things have NOt been the same at the Sky Bar since you wore that sexy lil black number in your last photo. I know they have not been the same with me since i started thinking about it.:p Now i would send my ole buddy Bigfoot out to have a chat with the person on here that pissed you off, but i dont know where he lives. How you understand i would tell Bigfoot not to hurt him , But just give hin a slight attitude adjustment as i dont think he has a clue that a beautiful and sexy WOMAN like you would not be intrested is his far out fantasy. He probably though in his tortured mind that you would drop everything and come straight to his house. So now things are screwed for all of us twat hounds out here that really do appreciate you womanhood and all your CLASS. So let me say,Thank You for what you did give us, as it was awesome. I would NEVER ask you to do anything you did not wish to do , so take a deep breath and understand that the rest of us are just grateful for what you did share. I Wish You The Very Best Of Everything Pretty One. The okdeacon said this to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread