I'm forty three an very bi curious wife pegged me once an now its like a switch has been flipped

• Thread starterSissyraw
  • Start date

Sissyraw

Boi bunny here searching for bbc in Nebraska
Beloved Member
May 31, 2023
Nebraska but moving to Las Vegas
Any advice on this I encourage her to cuckold me an we joked about it that she would tell me she's fucking another guy an send me video of it I told her come home full plz are there bi bulls out there coz wife don't give head an does not like semen what's so ever I luv it an want to be getting fucked by the same cock that just creampie my wife's tight pussy is this possible

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, robbiewillskucku, littlewilly and 5 others
I feel the same way.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Yes...it's all very possible. Where are you located? Experienced bi bull ready to help the two of you make this fantasy a reality. HMU

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
So update read my profile now I'm getting divorced an transition to female tits an bottom surgery

She introduced pegging an its like it opened up something I can stop it's too bad but she deserves better then I can give her

Sissyraw said:
She introduced pegging an its like it opened up something I can stop it's too bad but she deserves better then I can give her
Sissyraw: this seems unclear. Do you mean your wife persuaded you to begin fucking her anally and now she can't stop, such that you can't keep up with her demands to be ass-fucked?

Or, do you mean your wife bought a strap-on dildo and began fucking YOU anally, and has become preoccupied with that, such that you can't keep up with her incessant desire to fuck YOU anally?

The point of confusion is your statement that your wife introduced pegging and now it's something you can['t] stop. If so, that's something many married men would like to be unable to stop.

Don't agree to mutilation. Or if you have already, visit 4Chan and ask the same advice.

She pegged me an I loved it now I want bbc to ride him like a white bitch in panties an chasity does I'm hung up getting blacked big cummer plz flood me at both ends

Reactions: robbiewillskucku