• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm gone

• Thread startercuckoldinpanties
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea to keep replying to me. I can't see your posts DUDE. James, I only see THAT you posted. :rolleyes:

cuckoldinpanties said:
Great idea to keep replying to me. I can't see your posts DUDE. James, I only see THAT you posted. :rolleyes:

Yes, but everyone else can see my posts, you TROLL! And they can also see my bra shot in my profile, you TROLL! And they can see all your TROLLING CRAP in my now-locked thread "CALLING ALL HOTWIVES", you TROLL!

My posts on this thread aren't for you, you TROLL! And the fact that you have LIED about the "I'm GONE" you used as the title of this thread, again PROVES that you're nothing but a deceptive TROLL, you TROLL.

ANYONE that thinks this 2 pics are oneand the same REALLY needs an eye exam. :rolleyes:

The "hidden" face one is pretty damn fat, the other one, not so much. And the hair color is ALMOST dead on, LMFAO :D

Attachments

• 106469_0_1.jpg
    106469_0_1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 208
  • My infamous BRA SHOT 100 pixel.jpg
    My infamous BRA SHOT 100 pixel.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 224
Funny if you save both of those pictures to your computor,and blow them up.It is easy to see that these two pictures are not the same person.LMAO :D

It has gone too far !!!

I already expressed in the past my disaproval regarding this discussion between Julieisme and hotwifeapril/cuckoldinpanties.
From now on, please keep the discussion on the issues regarding these forums, not one another!! I'm feeling like a kindergarten cop here ...:eek:
Any posts dealing with insults/bad language/bad attitude one towards the other will be deleted and the infractor/s banned!
This thread is closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread