• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new to this....

• Thread starterVictoria
  • Start date
I agree... I have a friend that is a lesbian, we've fooled around a bit but I have found that it's much harder because she wanted an emotional relationship as well... It's much easier being her friend when she is involved with someone else... And then she is also willing to be social with both KA and I!

Xoxo
Victoria

STB... for you...

STB... this is for you...

Thank you for your comments and being patient with all of my questions, you are very gracious to indulge me......

I struggled at first with your comment on seeing 'my' bull only three times per year and not using condoms.. I couldn't figure out where you had read that or not read that, then it dawned on me that you were referring to one of the first stories I told... so let me clarify... not the same man... this was my first experience with another man and my husband... it was over 5 years ago. (I was starting at the beginning) Second and most importantly, there were many discussions with this particular man about physical safety and disease, trust me, I am the ultimate 'freak' about that at all times.

I love your analogy of long term relationships, although the romantic in me cannot let go that there are 'those' marriages out there that just survive all the 'noise' that can interfere, I am realistic enough to know that the majority do not fit into that category. I concur that there is not enough honesty, openness or acceptance in most marriages, resulting in divorce or a miserable marriage... I've seen my fair share as well!

I was married previously and although I have incredible children that resulted from that marriage, it does not come close the the closeness I share with KA.. we are stronger on our weakest day than my previous marriage on it's strongest day. Communication and honesty prevail! I am fortunate that I have a husband that is strong enough and trusts me enough to not only talk about and share fantasies, but solid enough to see them become reality and savour each of the moments...

I will be sending you a note with my contact info, although I do need to clarify... when I asked the question about 'who' does Sue talk with, I was not suggesting that I would be the one that Sue is able to talk too... but I am honoured that you are willing to allow that to happen.

Now here is a question... after Sue is with Don, do you feel you need to be comforted? or is it more that Sue should be celebrated? ;-)

Cheers to you STB... hope you are having a great night...

xoxo
Victoria

Do you.... or don't you?

New question for all of you... As I read through some of the posts I have questions then there is the survey of why women want to cuckold their men, I'm wondering.. do any of you step out on your wives?

I also don't really get the 'sissy' comments, to me and what I've experienced has been more about sexual exploration and with that comfort levels. Not so much about labeling my partner with a term I find rather disturbing.

I find the entire survey rather degrading, all of the choices for answers, with the exception of the second one, make me wonder if a woman thinks that little of her partner, why would she want to stick around? Seems to me if you have such little respect for the person you are involved with, it's time to get out! For both of your sakes...

So in trying to understand a cuckold verses a swing relationship...

Is it the thrill knowing your wife is a 'hotwife' and others desire her?
Or is it because you want her to be fulfilled in a way that she can't find with just one partner?
Or is it because you like to watch?
You just love sex, any sex? :)
Or are you having extra curricular sex as well?

Love to hear your thoughts/explanations...

xoxo
Victoria

Also, the thread about Disease and Safe sex... it is one of the scariest unknowns... The talk with all of our children has always included safety, for both parties, both regarding disease and pregnancy... it cannot be discussed or practiced enough for any of us... no matter our ages... as duke so eloquently stated, unless we choose a monogamous relationship, there is always risk...

Victoria said:
I also don't really get the 'sissy' comments, to me and what I've experienced has been more about sexual exploration and with that comfort levels. Not so much about labeling my partner with a term I find rather disturbing.

Could not agree more, Victoria.
There's a subsection of cuckoldry that seems is interested in humiliating, or emasculating, the husband. That's not the subsection that my wife and I belong to. The "wuss" and "real man" comments in various stories/videos are frankly a bit of a turn off for both of us. I know how to satisfy my woman, and involving another man is for the purpose of adding to our sex life -- not to denigrate our personal relationship and sex life, which is special in its own way.

But hey, to each their own.

Hi Victoria,

I responded the same way to that survey as you did.
The selection of the choices offered did, as you said, imply something about the creator of the survey...

I posted elsewhere what Sue and I had said when we first got married. That we both understood that sometimes "things happen" when you don't intend them to. Whether alcohol or something else is involved - and that was what led to our mutual decision that if we're going to flip out about things that "might happen" that we would only do so if there was some intent involved. She knew that I had traveled on business and that "things happened" - both with other women as well as a female-coworker who was on a trip with me one time. Both were totally unexpected and unplanned.

I have never gone out and intentionally said "I'm going to go pick someone up" - but since we've been married - there have been circumstances that have happened that may have been a cause for another couple to break-up.

This was also a source of a disconnect when she first started with other guys - that she felt she was intentionally hurting me or taking away from "us". It took a while before she believed that what she was doing wasn't hurting - or if it was, the pleasure side of it far outweighed the bad.

To me - I've defined a cuckold as someone who wants his wife to be with another guy instead of him at times - I want her to want him at times more than me, I want to see that passion and desire in her. To me hotwifing is the wife with other guys but not instead of, or even, to the exclusion of the husband. Swinging, to me is really just organized hotwifing. I had originally thought I just wanted Sue to be a hotwife. But I found that I truly found pleasure in her saying "no" to me at times in preference of another guy. Sorry if it doesn't make sense in words, but it makes sense in my head.

More later.

An indirect answer...

Hi Ms. Victoria,

Regarding your question:

Victoria said:
I'm wondering.. do any of you step out on your wives?

Rather than answer your question, I'll comment indirectly.

Men who are "cuckolds," it seems, tend not to "step out" on their wives but rather tend to accept, for one reason or another, that it is the privilege and prerogative of their wife to date and fuck other men while they remain faithful to her as her cuckold.

An exception, of course, would be those couples who consider themselves "swingers;" that is, they agree both have the right to date and sleep with others and neither objects to that. Those with "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages apparently often start out in this way. Their marriages evolve to the wife only dating and fucking other men as she pleases, because... well... a married woman who wants to fuck available "other" men gives rise to considerably more excitement than a married man who wants to fuck available "other" women. The latter seems... well... more like "business as usual," with no particular advantage to unattached women.

Couples in "swinger" marriages have a tendency to become competitive with respect to who can attract and bed more members of the opposite sex. The woman almost always wins — indeed, is virtually guaranteed to win — this competition, which can then cause the marriage to turn out badly. Hence, if both wish to preserve their marriage, it tends to evolve into "cuckold husband / hotwife" form.

Someone posted on this subject quite a while ago. Unfortunately I neglected to record the author's screen name and the date. It seems interesting and relevant, though, so I'll re-post his contribution here attributing it to "Anon." I've cleaned up the spelling and grammar; otherwise the following is as it originally appeared.

—Custer

----------------

A Cuckold’s Progression.

I have been married three times during the past 40 years. All of my wives have cuckolded me, including my wife of the past 25 years. Many cuckold relationships start like ours and reach the same forks-in-the-road, with differing outcomes.

It usually starts when a married couple decide to “push the boundaries” of their relationships with others and with sex. The husband is usually the instigator. With some effort, he convinces his wife to dress somewhat more provocatively and perhaps do some flirting. It usually doesn’t stay at flirting long before one or both partners want to up the ante.

The first decision is, will this involve both the husband and wife or only the wife? Those who desire the former usually go into swinging. Those who desire the latter usually move directly toward cuckolding. (In my cases, it always started with swinging.) As time passes, the wife almost always attracts more attention than her husband. Wives can almost always draw more, younger and better-looking men because there are significantly fewer women than men willing to pursue adultery. If a married woman likes that form of attention, as have my three wives, she will wish to go to bed with many of these good-looking young men even if they don’t provide women for her husband to swing with.

This leads to the next negotiation. The wife agrees to go on a swinging date with her husband, if she can have a date with one of the men who are pursuing her. Her husband, having initiated this and encouraged her, says “yes.”

Next to be decided is, how much involvement will her husband have in her dates? Will they always be threesomes? Can she go alone sometimes? Always? Never…?

Regardless of their agreement, the wife can always change it because, as her husband is now beginning to realize, she holds all the power in this situation. Soon she will want two and then three dates for each swinging engagement because—as she will point out—she only swings “to keep him happy.” She does not want other women bedding her husband, but allows it “for him.”

Before long, she informs him she “really wants to go on some or all of her dates alone, or she just can’t see how she can keep swinging.”

After a while there is no more swinging, and the wife goes on dates when she pleases. The agreed-upon length of her dates soon changes as well. In my case, it went from evenings to overnights to a week at ….vacation spot…. with her lover. (She couldn’t find time to go there with me this year.)

Her husband soon realizes that all other agreed-upon rules are also subject to change. For instance, it was “condoms only” in the beginning when each of my three wives began taking lovers. This lasts until the wife finds a lover she really likes, so she wants to go bareback with him. In my case, my wives decided to take black lovers exclusively…. and did not want to disrespect them by asking them to use condoms, which “black men don’t like.”

Her husband agrees, because by now he suspects she will do it anyway and he has lost the nerve to challenge her.

This is a big step for him toward self-acknowledgment of his status as his wife’s cuckold, because there is a large difference between another man having sexual relations with his wife and actually ejaculating inside her. In all societies, this act is a very strong mark of possession by the other man. The thought of his wife’s lover mixing his DNA with hers is very sobering, even if he doesn’t think she can get pregnant. Her desire to have the seed of another man inside her is sufficient to let her husband know where he stands.

If the husband is ever intimate with another woman, must he wear a condom? His wife makes it clear that he must. He won’t challenge this request either because, well, it probably won’t happen anyway.

One night the gradual shift of power from husband to wife accelerates when she informs him that, “Sweetheart, just for fun, for a little while, I want you to wear condoms.” She explains she wants to experience “what it would be like” to have ONLY her lover’s semen and sperm inside her. Her husband, whose response pattern is now established, agrees.

A few years later, the wife decides she will allow her husband inside her bareback if he will get a vasectomy. “We have our children anyway,” she points out to him. This happened to me three years ago. Five months ago, my wife informed me she was going to “settle down” and see only four lovers regularly (two middle-aged black men who are brothers and the two sons of one of them), because that will be “safer.” Four months ago, she informed me she was going off her birth control pills because they are unsafe at her age, and because, at 45, she can’t get pregnant anyway. But, since she went off the pill, conversations among her and her lovers have mostly been about “knocking her up.” To me she says things like, “you can shoot blanks in me if you want, sweetheart, it doesn’t matter.”

I must love this stuff, right? I've done it three times!

—Anon

------ End of "transplanted" post --------------

Custer ---- perfect... although I would not necessarily agree with everything this post involves... it is beautiful expressed thru a man's perspective.... thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

thank you.... you are now completely embedding yourself to me as a tease!!! :)

Before I am off to the 'land of nod'.....

If you were to step out on your wife... who/what is it you are looking for?

xoxoxox (tell me everything..in detail... )

Victoria

Um... tell you EVERYTHING, you say?

Hi Ms. Victoria,

Victoria said:
Custer ---- perfect... although I would not necessarily agree with everything this post involves... it is beautiful expressed thru a man's perspective.... thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Cool... I'm glad to hear that.

Victoria said:
Thank you.... you are now completely embedding yourself to me as a tease!!! :)

PLEASE, Ms. Victoria... I keep assuring you I'm a very serious guy, but for some reason I don't seem to be getting through to you.

Victoria said:
Before I am off to the 'land of nod'..... If you were to step out on your wife... who/what is it you are looking for? xoxoxox (tell me everything.. in detail... ) —Victoria

Um... EVERYthing? In DETAIL? Oh, my... but, OK. Here goes. Actually, I have "stepped out" on my wife. During the long course of our almost 40-year marriage, on widely-spaced occasions I saw the woman-friend I was going with when my wife and I first met. We had a hot relationship, but after about 1 year she had begun seeing another man. For a while (4 or 5 months, perhaps) that didn't bother me, but finally I began to feel vulnerable... she had an alternative, but I didn't. So I began looking, and met the woman who — after more-or-less living together and traveling extensively together for most of a year — became my wife. I was hoping to reclaim the hot passion my earlier woman friend and I had, but found that after so many years apart, we really didn't have it anymore. (She lived in another town, so seeing her was expensive and really not feasible on any discrete basis. It caused some strain with my wife. On one occasion after returning, when she asked me if I was going to leave her, I replied: "No. You are my wife, and I love you." The tension then seemed to abate.)

Now, I've been retired for about the past 2-1/2 years and my wife and I have been separated for about the past 3-1/2 months. She left me, lived in a cabin she rented about 13 miles from our place for a while, and is now "house-sitting" a friend's cabin while they're out of town. The reasons for our separation may be most-simply stated as, 37 years is a really long time to remain exclusively married to the same person. She does not share my interest in her dating other men, thereby "cuckolding" me, nor does she share my sexual interests in a broader sense. She and I think differently about those things; her sexual persona might be called "militantly vanilla." It became a thorn between us about 7 years ago, which gradually festered until a blow-up occurred which resulted in her leaving. Our agreement is, she is free to date other men (and more) if she wishes, and I am free to date other women (and more) if I wish.

After about a month of separation, I found and hired a local ********** to do some of the things I had been wanting to do sexually, which my wife refused absolutely to have anything to do with, but which my new ********** friend didn't consider unusual or out of the ordinary at all. We met 3 times, once a week, then she jilted me when I told her — although she told me verbally she's "clean" — I'd appreciate it if she would get lab-tested for STDs and show me the results verifying that. (I got lab-tested via the local MD I see, and told her I would show her the results. I also showed her where the local public health service building is located, where she could do that for free.) She told me she thought I was getting "too personal." For me it was just as well, because our meetings were... well... sort of expensive and I was thinking, for financial reasons, I would have to cut back to seeing her maybe once every 3 weeks or so.

Anyway, that's where I am now. My ********** friend has moved on to a different city where she thinks (probably rightly) she'll make more money, and I will probably hire another local **********, TBD, in the relatively near future. To me it seems a straightforward way to find a woman willing to satisfy one's sexual appetites without a lot of delay trying to meet and "date" women who may or may not be suitable. As for the kinds of people such "women of the evening" are... I find I rather like them.

Meanwhile, my wife — with whom I still get along well, we "date" once a week and otherwise see each other from time-to-time — and I agreed earlier this evening to get an uncontested dissolution of our marriage; i.e., sans court battles and with no high fees paid to lawyers.

I hope that answers your question, Ms. Victoria.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
She does not share my interest in her dating other men, thereby "cuckolding" me, nor does she share my sexual interests in a broader sense. She and I think differently about those things; her sexual persona might be called "militantly vanilla." It became a thorn between us about 7 years ago, which gradually festered until a blow-up occurred which resulted in her leaving. Our agreement is, she is free to date other men (and more) if she wishes, and I am free to date other women (and more) if I wish.

Custer. Thanks for sharing.
Hats off to you for finding a situation that lasted as long as it did. A 40-year marriage is not a small deal--and is longer than most marriages. You're describing what can only be labeled as terminal sexual incompatibility. We live in a society that tends to downplay the importance of sexual compatibility.

Of course, every marriage is complex and I wouldn't presume to be able to pidgeon-hole on factor as leading to a breakdown of a marriage.

Hey baby...

I have to chime in, I can't believe how much fun it is watching and reading your posts....

Custer, I love the term "militant vanilla," describes my first marriage to a T, at least vanilla when she was interested. Looking back, I am continually amazed at how I was willing to accept everything for almost all of the 25 years we were married.

I have been primarily a lurker on this site for several years under a different username, and when Victoria decided she wanted to post her side of the story I was interested to see what the community's and my reaction would be.

It has been great and added even greater depth to our already very open, interesting and sexy conversations.

Thanks for all the posts!

Gathering clarity

Custer... thank you for sharing this with me (well I guess a few others as well!) I loved reading your post...

'Militantly vanilla' I guess is okay if that is the same view your partner has toward being a sexual being. From CoffeeGuy the term 'terminal sexual incompatibility' is something that I have come to realize that a large portion of the population suffers from. Why is it that people get so hung up on labeling others preferences?

Love that you shared your thoughts and experiences with your ********** friend, before we had met KA had an experience with a '*********'... it is a HOT story and although I think he was a bit nervous to tell me about it originally, I applauded him for doing it. (both telling me about it and doing it) He was not even experiencing 'militantly vanilla' sex with his then wife, so good for him... But that is a story for him to tell, not me..

STB... thank you for your thoughts on 'stepping out'... it did make sense to me, probably more than you realize!

It's funny, as I mentioned before, KA has spent more time on this site than I but I am thoroughly enjoying the insights you all are sharing ... one of the things I'm still trying to work through is why I am crazy jealous of even the thought of KA with another woman? We have done a bit of 'swinging'.. mostly me and another woman while the guys were involved, not really involved... There had been once or twice that KA went beyond my comfort level with another woman (trust me it's a low level) and I, for lack of a better term, 'freaked'...

I'm now not only accepting, but I think embracing, the 'hotwifing' role that I am now in, and of course it's fun to share with all of you... A mutual friend of ours (a bull) is all about me letting KA experience more and being with other woman... He seems to think that it will be a great experience for me, that although it will push 'buttons,' it will be a learning experience, and I will find some sexual satisfaction from it... this conversation has been going on for a while... I keep coming up with scenarios that I think I might be able to survive with KA and another woman... but haven't gotten to the 'YES, let's do this part yet... thoughts?

I know STB's and Custer's stories about 'stepping out' (and thank you again,) but what about the rest of you. Is it something you do or want to do as well?

xoxo
Victoria

(OH, and KA just posted.... too fun!)

Victoria, you did push my button when you mentioned naked at the computer. Are you a renaissance woman? I need some guidelines for my imagination to be constructive. What about a pic or description of yourself.
I agree, historically, men have had it easy, but I feel that the tables are turning. My father had it easy, I have not had it so easy, my son battles his wife every inch of the way.

loving men......

Excellent, I'm happy there were buttons pushed... :) Renaissance woman as in reference to Titian Renaissance woman, I don't think so... Describing ones self is not easy, I could give you statistics but that is so pedestrian and boring... I guess I would describe myself as athletic?? What I will do is ask KA to give you something to work with... but no pics.. not ready for that yet!

Actually I probably owe a bit of an apology for lumping all men in the same category in 'having it easy'... I mean, hey, I LOVE LOVE men... I'm sure I have been a man in several of my previous lives..

xoxo
Victoria

Victoria described

I cannot do proper service in describing Victoria, but given permission, I will attempt.

First, the whole scene of Victoria posting to this thread about her thoughts of cuckolding, given the wonderful day she had with her bull earlier this week (I'm looking forward to reading her details... :p) is extremely HOT! And several times, like this morning, she's sitting in front of her laptop, naked, and clearly getting excited about both the events of this week and the memories of some of her other adventures, I confess I just look at her and get hard. She is one sexy lady!

Victoria is sensual. You can likely tell from her posts that she is a spiritual person, very in tune with herself mind, body and spirit. It is that balance that shines through, especially through her startling blue eyes.

We both work out with trainers three times a week and go to the gym or run the other three days, Sunday is for sleeping in and sex! So, she is very trim, fit and muscular (and very flexible!)

Her nordic heritage is very apparent and, as the summer progresses, her blonde hair is wonderfully set off by her tan!

I know that whenever we go out on the town, she is the center of just about every man's attention. She dresses very well, classy, and hot, in a way that attracts your eye and your wishful thinking, :)

I'm working on her to let me post a pic, (and I have some very sexy ones from some of her adventures,) but it'll take a while for her to have that comfort level.

Since we are all curious about each other, let's let it all "hang out". My wife and i are a little older (60s) used to have a great sex life though usually vanilla; but some years ago she had a hysterectomy. I do believe that the surgeon may have severed nerves around the area, because she has had very little sexual desire since surgery and will not let me proceed to investigate. She was embarrased to do anything about it but we still had occasional intercourse with clitoral orgasm. So it became "militantly vanilla" and we became sexually incompatable. Now she feels that we are too old for sex!
I've thought of stepping out but don't need the complication. We still enjoy each others company and "arms length intimacy".
I've had cuckold type relationships with earlier partners.

For Shidave....

:-(

That makes me sad...

The female in me of course wants to ask a bunch of questions and try to figure out how to 'fix' it... but I will refrain for now...

So at the risk of appearing 'crass' I thought instead I would offer yet another opportunity for your creative imagination to work...

I waited to respond until I once again just got out of the shower, am sitting here naked but also have KA on his hands and knees with his head between my legs licking my wet pussy...

Thinking of you....

Victoria
xoxo

Richard....

So both KA and my bull have been urging me to continue to post how this all began and continued. KA 'cause he loves to read and know that I'm sharing this with you, my bull because he wants me to get to his stories (perhaps so he can see how he compares??) :)

Since Greg, I've learned just how hot this cuckolding thing has turned out to be, it fascinates me just how easy it is to get my hubby rock hard in an instant... a mention of 'oh I was just remembering Greg'.... a comment like, 'hmmm, I think I should find another man to take me to bed," comments like this are sure to get things going. Then of course whispering in his ear about how great Greg's cock felt, or how I love to have other men inside of me (which is SO true)... takes sex to whole new levels... and I'm lovin' it... We have ongoing conversations as to why I have begun to enjoy this new adventure we are on and KA tells me he has always known how I enjoy men, love the touch of a new man, love just being 'bad' and he (these are his words) knew that I needed to have that freedom even when married or I wouldn't be happy.. Interesting observation, I'm not sure I'm in complete agreement, I mean really it makes me sound like I have no willpower... But I've decided to go with it and here we are...

So back to the story.. about 6 months after Greg I was overseas setting up a shoot and was not planning any 'extra curricular' activities but this is what happened...

I am in London, staying at a new hotel, it’s supposed to be one of the hottest hotels in London. However I am here on a ‘working’ holiday and I have been going non stop for several days. The hotel is very chic, making it hard for me to concentrate on what my main reason to be in London is all about. So several days into my trip I have decided to take the late afternoon and evening off, I need to have some time to unwind and relax, I have planned an elegant dinner and then an early evening with a nice warm bath, a glass of wine and a nice long conversation with my hubby who is back in the USA.

I have just arrived back at the hotel, it’s about 2:30pm and I am feeling like a mess, I have been setting up the set all day and am ready to have a hot shower and relax. I am waiting for the lift to arrive and already beginning to feel myself unwind a bit, I realize I have worked hard the past few days and have created karma for myself to really enjoy this evening. The doors to the lift open and there is a rather attractive man in the lift as I get on. I push the button for my floor, his floor one below me, yet the lift goes down instead of up. I joke to him about him taking me for a ride, and thank him for it. Then the most unexpected thing happens, he suggests that he buys me a drink in order to make it up to me. I look at him; he is about the same height as I would be with heels, appears to be in good physical shape, probably in his late 40’s, early 50’s and has the most intense blue eyes. I am somewhat shocked as I was not anywhere near expecting this, he must have read the reaction on my face. So he reached out his hand, introduced himself as ‘Richard’ and simply told me he would be in the bar having a drink at about 7:30 and would love to share one with me. With that he left the lift.
I return to my room and start pondering about what just happened, I just smiled and go on with my evening. As I let the warm water of the shower start to relax my body I began to think about this man. Would I really be interested in meeting him for a drink? Well, I had not really had any adult conversation over the past several days that did not involve work, and it was only in the hotel bar that he wanted to meet. I rest my head on the side of the shower and let the hot water do it’s job, my hands caress over my body, I feel my nipples come to attention as my hands massage the luxurious soap over my body. The water warms me, if it was possible I would fall asleep standing in this shower, it’s been a hell of a couple of days. As much as I try to let this man from the elevator escape my imagination, well he seems to have taken hold.. Fine, I finally decide that I will go and meet him for a drink.

I wrap myself in a big white towel, set my alarm for 6:00pm and fall into a long deep luxurious sleep. I awake up about 15 minutes before my alarm goes off and am feeling more like myself, ready to take on anything…..okay, this could be interesting after all. I order a light bite to eat as I start getting ready for my ‘date’, I decide that I am going to wear a rather conservative outfit but will wear my ‘slutty’ underwear, just because I love the way it feels on my skin.

I arrive at the bar at 7:30 and sure enough Richard is there waiting for me, he is sipping on a martini and looks very handsome in his jeans, white dress shirt and jacket. I smile at him and comment on his attentiveness to time, he just smiles back and tells me that he has been here for 15 minutes because if I was early he didn’t want me to think he wasn’t showing up. I laugh at that and sit down into the booth beside him. I order a martini to share with him. All in all it was a great idea meeting Richard for a drink, he and I talked for hours about our children, his late wife, his life before retirement (he retired early). He was a surgeon and his wife had passed away from breast cancer a couple of years ago. He told me he was in town to see his daughter and son in law, and mostly to visit his new baby granddaughter. He explained that their flat was much to small for him to be there, so he stays here when he visits them. Richard does ask me about the ring I’m wearing, I tell him that I am married and that my husband is very understanding about when we travel separately. He smiles at this and says no more about it, for now. Throughout the evening we are touching one another’s arms, by the end of the first hour together we are holding hands. By 10:00pm it’s obvious to both of us that neither of us want this evening to end. I ask Richard if he would like to come up to my suite for a nightcap. He leans over and kisses me gently, looks me directly in the eyes as he whispers ‘yes’.

We walk to the lift together, his hand on my back as we enter. Once in the elevator he leans me against the wall, his full body pushed against me. He leans towards me and the heat of his lips caresses mine. When his flesh finally touched mine it was like an obsession, I needed to taste his lips, his tongue, the inside of his mouth. Our mouths exploring one another’s not leaving any space untouched. Meanwhile his hands are against my back, crushing my breasts against his chest and my pussy against his rock hard cock. The feel of his cock has me completely wanting more, I cannot wait to get to the room, I need to feel him. The ‘ding’ of the lift announcing our arrival is an obtrusive noise when it comes to our floor, but a welcome one as it means we are closer to our own privacy.

We both hurry to my door, once inside Richard moves with determination and purpose, he finds the audio system attached to the television in the room and immediately has it on a jazz station. The music is soft and sultry, the rhythm one that makes you want to sway to it’s beat. I pour us both a glass of wine and he sits in the chair in the sitting area of the room. He looks at me and then tells me to strip for him, then he will let me know what to do. I am intrigued with this new direction and am happy to oblige for him. I stand in front of him, letting the music wash over me, allowing my mind to react to the tempo, concentrating on just how wet I am getting with this new play.

(I'm limited to space??? so continued in next post... xoxo)

Richard continued....

My body moves, I caress my hands over my breasts, feeling my hard nipples tingle under my touch. I slowly begin to unbutton my blouse, I realize how happy I am now with my decision to wear the gorgeous lingerie I chose, as my blouse falls open Richard is given a partial view of my cream lace bra, my nipples pushing against the sheer fabric, again my hand caresses over my tender flesh. I am careful to not fully open by blouse to him quite yet, I am enjoying the hunger in his eyes as he seems to be devouring the show I am putting on for him. I slide up against him and reach for his hand, I hold it ever so gentle in my own and then pull it up against one of my hard nipples. I can feel the heat of his hand through my blouse and bra, he feels spectacular, I look into his eyes and realize that the need I am feeling inside, is the exact same one I see in his eyes. I step back from him and then pull the blouse from my shoulders, letting him take in his full view of my breasts against the sheer fabric, it is no secret how hard my nipples are, how flushed my skin is with the desire I am feeling. Next, my hands move over my now ******* stomach down to the zipper on my skirt, my body moves to the music as I slowly unzip it. I turn away from Richard and let the fabric drop to the floor, he is given a full view of my ass in the cream thong panties that match the bra. I bend over to step out of my skirt, picking it up off the floor. While bent over I slid my hand across my pussy, letting him see my fingers linger and caress. I can hear his breath quickening. I stand up and turn around to him, now only in my lace bra and panties and heels. He reaches out to me, I shake my head no, not yet. I reach behind and unclasp the hooks on my bra, it loosens against my breasts but I hold it in place. I slide my hands over the cups as the straps fall down my arms, Richard is watching my hands, ready for me to let the fabric drop.

He looks up to my face and I then tell him that he is getting no more until I get to see something. As I stand there looking at him, he stands up from his chair and puts his now forgotten drink down on the table. His erection is pushing against his pants, trying to escape. Richard removes his cufflinks, I feel he is moving much too slowly but wait and watch, then he reaches for the buttons on his shirt, once they are all undone he pulls the shirt from his shoulders, ******** toned flesh, he has a small amount of hair on his chest, then a small trail moving downwards to his bellybutton. I let out a small moan of approval, I then motion to his pants, I tell him I want them off too. His hands move to his belt buckle, but his eyes stay locked on mine. He pulls the belt from his pants and throws it onto the bed, and with a smile on his face he tells me it may be used later. I’m sure my heart skips a beat.

He then unbuttons the button on his trousers, then the zipper, I know I am breathing deeper, I am ready, then he stops. He tilts his head and tells me it’s now my turn again. I let my hands drop, my bra falls with them, my breasts are fully ******* to him, he takes them in, I can feel his gaze caressing them, my nipples seem to get harder under his stare. Richard then loops his thumbs into his pants, catching his underwear with them and pulls them off of himself. Now it’s my turn to stare, he is beautifully built, his strong toned frame continues through his hips, thighs, buttocks, legs. And is hard cock is perfectly built, he is thicker than most, and slightly longer than average, the head of his cock is thick, I reach for it. As my hand caresses his hot smooth skin, Richards eyes are closed, he softly moans something that I don’t quite make out. I lean toward him and softly kiss his lips.

Suddenly his arms are around me, his mouth hard on mine, demanding, as his tongue explores my mouth, his hands are on my back pulling my naked body against his. I continue to caress his swollen cock, I can feel drips of precome wetting my palm. I lift my hand up and lick his juice from it. He looks deeply into my eyes and pulls me to the window sill. He gently lifts one of my legs and rests it on the ledge of the window. With his other hand he cups my now very wet pussy, my panties are soaked with my juice, he pushed the fabric against my swollen clit, making me moan into his mouth. As he has me propped against the window, he unrolls a condom over his cock, I am almost jealous of the damn thing, I want all of it’s attention. Then he pushes the lace of my panties aside and I feel his cock pushing against the lips of my pussy. His hands are all over my body, one is wrapped around my breast, massaging the nipple, pinching it hard then letting go, then repeating, his mouth moves from my neck to my mouth, and he pushes a bit more into me. His cock works it’s way into me, slowly now but with a steady force, he is filling me up, stretching me, I feel so full. Once he is completely inside of me he stops and lets me get used to his size, I am wrapped around him so tightly I’m sure I can feel every curve and contour of his cock inside me. He takes my head into his hands and begins to explore my face with his mouth, his gentle kisses are in complete contrast to the hard strokes of his cock against my pussy. I am pushing against him, now familiar with his size, with his stroke, I am matching him with my own rhythm. My hot skin is pushed back against the cold of the window, for a fleeting moment I wonder what can be witnessed from the street, but I don’t care. His hands are now under my bottom, holding me against each of his thrusts, I can feel my body reacting to him now, I can feel myself getting closer with each thrust. His cock rubbing me, caressing every nerve that seems to be on fire inside me, I cannot wait any longer as my pussy begins to clamp onto him with each spasm that he is causing. I’m certain his is holding me up as my legs can no longer hold me, he kisses me hard as I cry out into his mouth, just as the orgasm begins to weaken I feel his cock begin to throb inside of me. His own orgasm spurs another on for me, the feel of his heat inside of me is too much to deny. Our hands seem to cling onto one another, his weight against me holding us both up against the window. I can feel him releasing inside of me, the strength of his orgasm is breathtaking, we both hold on tight until the waves begin to subside.

Richard lets his head fall against my shoulder, his breath hot on my damp skin. Neither of us move, it’s almost as if we don’t want to be the first to let go. I kiss his cheek and tell him how incredible that was, and that my back is freezing against the window. He laughs at the realization that I am indeed still against the cold window he holds both of my hands and leads me to the bed.

The evening actually continues well into the wee hours of the morning... do you want to hear more?

Victoria
xoxo

Hi Ms. Victoria,

THANK YOU for your steamy account... what beautiful prose!

Victoria said:
.... The evening actually continues well into the wee hours of the morning... do you want to hear more? —Victoria xoxo

Oh yes, YES, PLEASE Ms. Victoria! PLEASE don't keep keep me in suspense...

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread