• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Images from a true cuckoldress

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date
IMG_2498.jpg

Do you have kids?

Checkerboard

IMG_2591.jpg

I am so in love with these stockings...

jinxypie said:
...just wondering why that matters?
Because in a interview you mention that "Does your Husband watch?
When it works out, he does. Sometimes he's stuck watching the kids so I can focus on getting my pussy pounded by my bulls... but he is able to watch occasionally."Sorry if it bothered you.But is very sensual that a perfect milf just like you with a loving husband and kids take so deep those black cocks.Sorry again.

Wow...a REAL pretty girl! I love your attitude too!!! Love the pic of your eyes rolling back in your head...and would LOVE to see more pics of you orgasming! ; )

serginho said:
Because in a interview you mention that "Does your Husband watch?
When it works out, he does. Sometimes he's stuck watching the kids so I can focus on getting my pussy pounded by my bulls... but he is able to watch occasionally."Sorry if it bothered you.But is very sensual that a perfect milf just like you with a loving husband and kids take so deep those black cocks.Sorry again.

Ok, was just wondering why you were asking. So yes, obviously I have kids. :)

AF/WM Couple said:
Wow...a REAL pretty girl! I love your attitude too!!! Love the pic of your eyes rolling back in your head...and would LOVE to see more pics of you orgasming! ; )

Seeing more orgasm pics would require guys allowing my cuck to be in the room. :rolleyes: Not many will... but I keep trying!

Flashing my boobs out outside in a park...

IMG_2896.jpg

Oh My ... One of the most sizzling ladies on here !!! Just wow !

Aussie_Hubby_37 said:
Oh My ... One of the most sizzling ladies on here !!! Just wow !

Thank you Aussie. I love to hear it. :)

Are you letting him take you bare?

Nice looking girl - I wonder if she has a web site ! :)

Wow Jinxipie, you are absolutely fantastic looking and incredibly sexy. Your hubby is so lucky to have a beautiful hotwife like you.

Delasangre said:
Are you letting him take you bare?

Not that time, but hopefully some time in the future!! :D

mhall, you crack me up. :)

dfhviking, thanks! My sissy cuck knows he's lucky. ;)

IMG_3762.jpg

Ready and waiting! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread