• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Cuck : Where to start?

• Thread startermayurvihar
  • Start date

mayurvihar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi recently married. Have always been into the fantasy of watching my gf or wife get fucked by 2 3 guys together. I tried it with all my girlfriends but none agreed. Now I want to get my wife to fulfill this fantasy.

Reactions: Rayagr, Indiadominantbull and SamCG
muscatbull said:
does she know of your fantasy? where in india are you located
yes she knows my fantasy but is hesitant to even discuss it. We are from delhi.

you have any pics? need not how face. i am in mumbai right now. if you can come over i can seduce and fuck her, have done it before for hubbys with reluctant wives

i
muscatbull said:
you have any pics? need not how face. i am in mumbai right now. if you can come over i can seduce and fuck her, have done it before for hubbys with reluctant wives
dont think travel is an option for us

mayurvihar said:
yes she knows my fantasy but is hesitant to even discuss it. We are from delhi.

How much/how often have you discussed it?

SlutwivesRock said:
How much/how often have you discussed it?
like every week. since my fantasy is that of double penetration she has agreed to do it with a dildo but not a real man.

Reactions: SamCG
mayurvihar said:
like every week. since my fantasy is that of double penetration she has agreed to do it with a dildo but not a real man.

Are you making any progress?

mayurvihar said:
no, not really

just remember, Rome was't cucked in a day.

Be patient, yet persistent.

mayurvihar said:
Hi recently married. Have always been into the fantasy of watching my gf or wife get fucked by 2 3 guys together. I tried it with all my girlfriends but none agreed. Now I want to get my wife to fulfill this fantasy.
Hi, would you be interested in doing this as a foursome with me and my wife?
taking in turns?

mayurvihar said:
This is a common answer from an Indian wife to use a Dildo and when tried DP in real without the knowledge , all have enjoyed like hell and became so wild. Buddy you need to make her comfy and talk about it more and more while having sex let her ride you and you try to circle 1 finger push 1 finger on butthole and see how much pleasure she is getting or not if she isgetting then try some moisturizing cream and insert tip of 1 finger and if she is enjoying then insert it fully and after some days try with 1 more finger and then while sex, talk to her and ask her to imagine one of the model/ actor or any one whom she had a crush (if she ever told u ) on.

Not much tough but not that much easy also......

PM me to discuss on this in detail

Indian Guy here , 24 years old , Pure Aryan Race, High libido and great stamina...can make her sweat even in winters.... hangout id - tonystark8979@gmail.com

PaulandDiane said:
Hi, would you be interested in doing this as a foursome with me and my wife?
taking in turns?
Are u guys from Delhi???

Hi
no not at the moment, hopefully back there when the virus has cleared

PaulandDiane said:
Hi
If u dont mind can i ask for her pic, it would be nice if i will get to know first what i have to deal with

Do you have a hangouts ID?

PaulandDiane said:
Hi
would love to meet guys when u r back in delhi

Users who are viewing this thread