• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

indian wife went blk 20 yrs ago

• Thread starterindiancpleuk
  • Start date
?

Blk.woody said:
She been well fucked for sure that pussy is stretched.Got any current pics of her and is she native American or from India?

Oh, I wasn't going to say anything, but I just have to.

Native American ?!, there wasn't a clue in the name ", indiancpleuk " ?, and how could she be from India, we all know that the world ends at the American border, there is absolutely nothing beyond that !.

Honestly, I often wonder if the text in any particular message on this forum appears the same to everyone who reads it.

I saw one video recently in which members of the American public were asked which country should be the next target for the American military, and one genius replied,....Canada !, and unlike me,.....he wasn't kidding, aaarrrgggg !.

Yes, I know, it happens everywhere, and over 300 million people, it just can't be typical, please, please let me believe it isn't typical.

And no, I don't dislike Americans, quite the reverse, and some of the cleverest people in the world are American, perhaps this only happens on forums like this, and I hope and expect that this only applies to a very small minority of people on here, but I'm beginning to suspect that some of the posters on this forum couldn't cross a road without the aid of a set of written instructions and the services of a guide.

Of course, I shouldn't be surprised by this sort of stuff, I saw a cautionary note on the back of a packet of salmon last week, it read, " warning, this product contains fish ! ", now I wonder who that was aimed at ?. :nutpunch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hott pics!!

Indian chicks rule!
James, your post is funny shit!!

What a horny desi lady. Do you have anymore pics?

How did she start taking black cock?

Nice pix! Is she still up to her old tricks?

I love Indian women,they're very mysterious,you are a lucky guy..she looks like she can FUCK all night long...give us some details on how you got her started so on and so forth!!

Wow JamesUK I/R, tone it down. Did you ever think Blk.Woody was half asleep or half tanked when looking at this site? So maybe he wasnt really reading all the info here, give him a break. You know you Brits think your shit dont stink, well remember who rescued your asses from the Nazis. You guys couldnt handle them but we were good enough for that werent we?Now dont get me wrong I like Brits just like you like us Americans.

I love Indian women. I love IR. You really have a great combination. Thanks for posting.

There are some smoking hot Indian women, that's for sure. But there's not really much of a difference between Indians and blacks insofar as the basics, other than the hair. Some Indians are hairy as a motherfucker. But I'll take a beautiful Indian woman any day of the week. I have a razor.

Users who are viewing this thread