• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Input needed...

• Thread starterwife_hubby
  • Start date
canberraguy4fun said:
I would submit to him. Tell your wife that if stays in her life, you will serve him as well as her. Ask him if you can make him happy, and get him a beer, undress your wife for him, and if you can get into it, suck him clean when he is finished. Look into hi eyes as you suck his cock and say "Thank you for pleasing my wife...Sir" The bigger of an asshole he is the more it would turn me on. He is free to do ANYTHING he wants with you and your wife, short of abuse, physical or mental.

you must belong to the jerk off crowd on here and have no real experiance

Saraha said:
Your wife likes him, but you feel threatened by him, and instinctly you are feeling that he will be able to get your wife to eat "out of his hand".

A true cuckold goes with the flow of whatever pleases his wife and her Bull.

Bulls with exceptionally high testosterone levels can get quite bolshie with husbands.
Some professional sportsman act bolshie too, when they take too many steriods.

It is not every day that a husband says, "please fuck my wife".

A few Bulls will say, "you can't please her, so I might as well take her off you".

i have to say you also do not know what you are talking about. The bull is ther to enhence the couples life not destory it. If someone takes to many steroids then end up with small balls and a smaller cock so they can not be a bull.

Has much smaller did your cock get after you took steroids? An inch shorter?
Quite a few older men are given steroids by their Doctor to boost their sex drive, but too much can make men very aggressive.

Have been reading the comments to they hubby's post with interest. We have had many conversations since that night about what happened, what my response should have been and what we want out of this. The bull is open minded and I have been educating him on cuckolding. He is willing to learn and do whatever it takes to be involved. I have assured the hubby repeatedly that he is the most important man in my life and I am ready to walk away from our current bull if this isn't going to work for all three of us. I know I need to take charge of both men. Have had lovers in the past, but no one that was reliable or consistent, so this a learning experience for all three of us. The hubby tends to be short on patience as we try to make this work. I am continuing to pass along information from this forum to the bull so he can understand how this works and where we are coming from. We have gotten great advice so far and I thank-you all for that. Please continue to share. wife

Hello Wife

Ipredict you get your two men shaped up. Yopu sound like you have this all figured out and i hope you do. I have always felt that the woman should have more than of extra cock on standby so it does get dukk and no one can take you for granted. :eek: Good luck and my you get all the cock you want and from who you want it from and WHEN you want it. Give your hubby some creampies and that will get him lined out. But always remember he loves you and he wants you to be happy and stasified. Dont let any one lover stake a claim on your pussy as that is when trouble can get out of hand. Have fun.okdeacon

You have to realize that while you are having a great time maybe your husband is not!!!!who is really important here,your husband?Your bull?You maybe telling your husband who is more important but are your actions supporting that?And to those who say just support the bull and wife no matter how you feel or how badly they treat you!!!!!why the hell be married to someone so selfish and uncareing to the marriage????that would say in no uncertain terms that you the husband,are unneeded,unwanted and not loved!!!No reason to stay in that relationship!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread