• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interested/Curious

• Thread starterLaura-UK-Wife
  • Start date

Laura-UK-Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2006
This is my second visit to the site, hoping for some genuine replies this time.
Married white wife, looking for UK based black guys who would like a white lady to use,I am attractive and have been told I am sexy.
Would love to try a gang bang and anal with well hung black studs.
Email me at laura341@hotmail.co.uk.

(husband approves)

Attachments

• 236884921.jpg
    236884921.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3,860
awesome ass had a quick pull over that 1 pitty i liv so bloody far away

Hi RoughBlack, my email is at the top, please feel free to get in touch.
Laura x

Very beautiful and sexy...wish I could get to the UK to meet you..

Let us know how the gangbang went if you get it...

Hard.

You need to be dominated by me. You've got mail.

This lady is no fake........I chatted to her earlier today...on MSN and by phone....arranging a get together......Man she sounds up for it!!
She gonna get some black pole...hard and fast!

More pics

More of me.....dreaming of a black stud xx

Attachments

• 1719417582.jpg
    1719417582.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 1684216777.jpg
    1684216777.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 505
More of me x

A couple more pics of me.......wish that I had a black lover to run his hands all over my white arse....
Incidentally, I have arranged an illicit rendezvous with a hung black stud from this site!
Will let you know how it goes......dripping wet thinking about it x

Attachments

• 1435634065.jpg
    1435634065.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 710
  • 1975511134.jpg
    1975511134.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,161
Laura-UK-Wife said:
A couple more pics of me.......wish that I had a black lover to run his hands all over my white arse....
Incidentally, I have arranged an illicit rendezvous with a hung black stud from this site!
Will let you know how it goes......dripping wet thinking about it x

any news ?

hi laura
im lisa and have lots of black studs will get in touch with you about a gang bang

Attachments

• paul 018.jpg
    paul 018.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 994
  • big fun 013.jpg
    big fun 013.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,114
  • juice 012.jpg
    juice 012.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,011
I've been blacked!!

I arranged a meeting with a black guy (HardblackrodUK) that I met on this site....chatted first by email and msn. This was all without my husbands knowledge.
We have finally met on Wednesday last week and I just want to say that my first experience with a black man has totally blown me away...I absolutely loved it.
I am still tender in a few places! Stroking and sucking a black cock and having it inside me was incredible.
We are hopefully arranging a meeting again with 2 of his friends to make me what he says (airtight)!
I tried anal with him but he was very big and couldn't penetrate me fully....I need tariniing he said!!
Just wanted to let you all know how it went.....sorry but I don't have any pics of our meeting...maybe next time!
Laura xx

laura341@hotmail.co.uk

very sexy update laura...does ur husband know about the actions subsequent to the msn convo's?? if so, what does he think? ..and please post pics of the 'airtight' thing sounds hella hot!

yeah take a few pic's next time so we can see how much u r enjoying it

This Gal is hot!

I would like to say that this lady is hot as fuck...I have never, ever in my life found a wetter pussy....beautifully trimmed and tight.
We are arranging a meet this week and she is going to try 2 black poles. One in each hole.
She has assured me that she has been training that virgin arse to take what she most definitely is gonna get.
I cant fucking wait!!!!

I hope you will consider telling your complete story in the DC "Dark Desires" or "First Time" section with pics if possible. There is also the story section here on the forum if you prefer. YOu look and sound like one hot lady and I wish you great success in your quest for a black cock gangbang.

Users who are viewing this thread