• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting development

• Thread starter69chap
  • Start date
Dorsetcuck,

Dorsetcuck said:
I'll never forget the first time I found my wifes knickers full of another mans cum. We were living together at the time, about a year before we married. I still remember the total overwhelming thrill of finding those knicks; the even greater satisfaction of smelling and tasting them.

That's quite a response.... although, of course, it was a totally appropriate response.

Dorsetcuck said:
That was [my fiance's] way of letting me know I was being cucked.

Good for your fiance.

Dorsetcuck said:
From then on, it has gone from strength to strength.

Um.... does "from strength to strength" mean something like "from good to better"?

Dorsetcuck said:
It's now 19 years and 3 births by different bulls later. A fourth is on the way.

Nice. Do your wife and you, as her cuckold, have an explicit agreement that it is her privilege and prerogative to choose the fathers of her children, while you will assist in raising them as their "daddy" (so to speak)....?

Or is it more like, your wife has simply forged ahead in that fashion — letting you know with each pregnancy that the child-to-be has been sired by one of her lovers — and you have gone along, assisting with raising her children as their "daddy," without objection....?

Dorsetcuck said:
I'm still her totally owned and possessed cuck suffering or should I say enjoying the total humiliation, pain and degredation that I crave.

Good for you. Have you considered introducing your wife to:

http://www.disciplinarywivesclub.com/

(if she isn't familiar with it already)?

—Custer

Thanks for your comments Custer. I'm totally owned and possessed by my wife. To date she's been sired by four different bulls and at mo is 8months preg by her latest black bull, baby due in January. It'll be her first black offspring and I'm so happy for her. The others all sired by white guys but she's gone black now. I was vasectomised before we married so not biological father of any. Oldest daughter now 18 had black baby when she was just 16, younger girl now 14 has started dating black guys. I'm addicted to humiliation and pain both mental and especially physical pain. I've really suffered at the hands of a few of her lovers, at her prompting and encouragement but she knows I enjoy and need it. Not many of her bulls have allowed me to suck them off or let me thoroughly clean them after they've fucked her, in fact I haven't even watched her with many guys. My reward is the creampies and humiliation afterwards.
I had these tendencies from a fairly young age and used to fantasise about being cucked and humiliated. Marriage made all those fantasies into realities.

69chap said:
Well since I originally posted there's been a few developments.

She's lost about 10lbs in weight (she had a great figure to start with). She bought several short figure hugging dresses and shoes/boots with high heels plus a few new items of lingerie.

Last night I discovered she's shaved her pussy and she hadn't mentioned it.

She sounds sensational. You're marked up as 'North East' - Am I likely to have passed her and her friends in the famous Bigg Market in Newcastle?

The dirty knicker evidence is pretty compelling - it's just as well that the idea turns you on instead of some 'worse' reactions.

Look forward to hearing how things progress - and a 'sight' of her would be good as well :) [then I can keep an eye out for her] ;)

greymaster - she only goes out in the Toon occasionally and then tends to stick to the bars around the station and on the Quayside

I'll try to post some pics but not her face I'm afraid

She was late back from work last Thursday as a meeting with the boss over ran. The laundry would again suggest there was more to it than just a meeting.

DSC00084.jpg

She had a bath soon after getting home which was a bit of a give away. We had great sex ourselves that evening and although she didn't feel loose she did feel especially wet.

I suspect the boss where she works gave it to her. He's a handsome older guy in his mid fifties, 20 years her senior who is in good shape for his age and very charismatic. Most of her collegues find him difficult to work for but my wife always speaks well of him and seems to get treated better then most of the other staff.

My wife is still very fertile and not using oral contraception. The fact she's happily let someone cum in her would be another suggestion it's the boss as I believe he had a vasectomy some years ago.

I've been at events where he's given my wife lots of attention and has a tendency to be very touchy with her.

He would be the perfect bull in my opinion - he's mature, confident and well built plus he's married with older kids and has a high profile job so he would want to avoid adverse attention. He would just be in it for the sex which is perfect.

I'll be watching the laundry again this week before finding the right moment to open a frank discussion with her.

69 Chap that is VERY VERY hot. Do you smell and taste these wonderful treasures that she has left behind for you?

I have been smelling them to make sure it really is cum and not just natural vaginal secretions.

The pairs I've posted about here definitely smelt like cum

Here's a couple of pics - poorly cropped but give an idea

Pics-111.jpg
crop2.jpg

She's going out with a couple of friends tomorrow night. They will be going to the bar where she met the guy she took a shine to a while back.

One of the people going out with her has cucked her husband for years. Sadly she's recently split with her husband so will no doubt be looking for lads even more than usual. She is the wife all the husbands always hope will be at parties. She renowned for her dancefloor antics - she'll grind her pussy against men and women alike. I've had some memorable dances with her in the past myself. She's early 40's with a very hot body - petite with big firm breasts. She attracts alot of male attention when out.

She could have a very horny influence on my wife.

Sounds like things are looking up....

69chap,

It does, in fact, sound like your wife is fucking her boss.

69chap said:
Here's a couple of pics - poorly cropped, but they give an idea.

She's a good-looking woman.... very attractive. She appears to have potential for stepping up, moving out and cuckolding you on a regular basis.

69chap said:
She's going out with a couple of friends tomorrow night. They will be going to the bar where she met the guy she took a shine to a while back.

That's a good sign.... even if the man of interest isn't actually there.

69chap said:
One of [the women] going out with [my wife] has cucked her husband for years.

Excellent! I would guess that will provide the strongest possible motivation for your wife to do likewise. I mean, if her friend does it successfully, thereby greatly increasing the romance and intrigue in her life, why can't she....?

69chap said:
Sadly, [my wife's friend] recently split with her husband....

Oh-oh. That doesn't sound too good. Evidently your wife's friend did not successfully cuckold her husband.... rather, it led to a bad outcome. (At least, you hope your wife would view you potentially divorcing her as a bad outcome.)

69chap said:
....so she will no doubt be looking for lads even more than usual.

No doubt. But then, presumably she won't seriously monopolize any more than one man in a given bar on a given evening. (Hm.... it occurs to me maybe I'm naive about this....)

69chap said:
She is the wife all the husbands always hope will be at parties. She renowned for her dancefloor antics - she'll grind her pussy against men and women alike. I've had some memorable dances with her in the past myself. She's early 40's with a very hot body - petite with big firm breasts. She attracts alot of male attention when out.

This suggests you might be well-advised to encourage your wife to wear hotter, more-revealing clothing when she goes out with her sexually-competitive friend, in order to draw male attention to herself more effectively. Hotter clothing, that is, than her attire in her photos you posted (above), which convey more the impression of a proper married woman. You might consider encouraging your wife to take you along, then advise her in purchasing some more-suitable "going out clothing" (which you would pay for, of course). Needless to say, always be positive when she tries things on. If you don't like something, perhaps say something like "well, that looks good.... but something like this might accentuate your features better...."

69chap said:
She could have a very horny influence on my wife.

Definitely. It's a good break that your wife is friends with an established cuckoldress, so to speak. You might encourage her to talk with her friend at some length about her techniques for finding and dating lovers, while also saying things like "her husband was really fortunate to have such a hot wife; if I were him I *certainly* would not have left her for such reasons.... rather, I would feel much closer and more attracted to her as a result of her seeking and finding sexual pleasure with other men.... (etc.)."

Since your wife is already fucking her boss (it looks like), the probability she will continue to expand her sexual horizons with suitable encouragement from you would seem to be very good.

—Custer

The reason for my wife's friend and her husband separating wasn't to do with her lovers as far as I'm aware. It was much more complex and related to health and financial matters amongst other things.

I don't know if he enjoyed being cucked but she certainly seemed to. She would go out and not return until the next day and he wouldn't know who she had picked up until the next day. She is probably the most highly sexed woman I know. Insatiable would be the best description.

69chap,

69chap said:
The reason for my wife's friend and her husband separating wasn't to do with her lovers as far as I'm aware. It was much more complex and related to health and financial matters amongst other things.

Ah.... I see.

69chap said:
I don't know if he enjoyed being cucked but she certainly seemed to. She would go out and not return until the next day and he wouldn't know who she had picked up until the next day. She is probably the most highly sexed woman I know. Insatiable would be the best description.

Well, this aspect of it sounds very positive. Perhaps encouragement from your wife's highly-sexed friend has already been responsible, at least in part, for her decision to begin fucking her boss. (I realize, at this point, you aren't certain he is her new lover.... it merely seems probable.)

In any case, it seems likely the influence of your wife's cuckoldress friend will be instrumental in guiding her toward continued and, more than likely, increased fucking of other men in the future, especially as your wife becomes more confident of your positive views and support.

—Custer

She now has her phone set to silent all the time and deletes the call log regularly. Yes, she's cheating but it gets me really horny to think she's getting fucked elsewhere.

Plus the bonus is that her extra marital activities seem to have greatly increased her libido at home so I'm not complaining. She has been wanting sex lots more than previously and coming harder than ever. She's also become much more passionate during sex, almost more primal and aggressive.

I still haven't found the right way to approach her about what's going on but we've actually become much closer over the past couple of weeks. I've been giving her opportunities by taking the kids out for the day at the weekend etc.

Perhaps she picked up on this and is appreciating that I been allowing her the time to enjoy her sexuality. Who knows. At some point I will discuss things with her but at the moment I'm just enjoying her increased sexuality.

same thing with my wife...

Wow... I have the same thing going on with my wife. She changed her phone service, so now I can't track her call logs, she has the hots for someone in her office. She has fucked him at least once (I know about that one), but claims to have called it off.... I think she likes keeping it from me... but I know a lot more than she thinks... I enjoy her new sexuality though and won't want her to resort back to dull and boring.

69chap,

69chap said:
[My wife] now has her phone set to silent all the time and deletes the call log regularly. Yes, she's cheating but it gets me really horny to think she's getting fucked elsewhere.

Sounds promising....

69chap said:
Plus the bonus is that her extra marital activities seem to have greatly increased her libido at home so I'm not complaining. She has been wanting sex lots more than previously and coming harder than ever. She's also become much more passionate during sex, almost more primal and aggressive.

That really is a bonus. It sounds like you've encouraged and, effectively, brought about a very positive change in your wife.

69chap said:
I still haven't found the right way to approach her about what's going on but we've actually become much closer over the past couple of weeks. I've been giving her opportunities by taking the kids out for the day at the weekend etc. Perhaps she picked up on this and is appreciating that I've been allowing her the time to enjoy her sexuality. ....

I would guess she definitely has been appreciating your considerate treatment of her as her cuckold husband. This could become the basis for you encouraging her to tell you about her trysts with her lover (whoever he is).

69chap said:
At some point I will discuss things with her, but at the moment I'm just enjoying her increased sexuality.

As you should, certainly. Your approach sounds very reasonable. You might consider facilitating your wife's trysts even further by gradually doing more and more of the housework, in addition to gradually spending more and more time caring for your and her children, thus leaving her with increased time and energy for her extramarital fucking. You might also consider offering to assist her with purchasing hotter clothing to increase her appeal to her lover, and treating her extramarital fucking as something she is *of course* doing, and you're fully aware of that, and saying things casually about it ("where are you planning to go for your date this week, darling...?"), then treating it as nothing out of the ordinary (a perfectly legitimately reply) when she denies she's "dating" anyone (if she does), rather than arguing with her. At some point she may begin responding with the truth, also routinely ("well, we're planning to meet for lunch...", etc) without actually telling you she's fucking another man. Until finally, she also begins including that information routinely with her replies. An approach along these lines might be more effective than "sitting her down for a big discussion," which your wife might interpret as a confrontation so she may think she'd better have her guard up, so to speak.

I suggest this because concealing trysts with extramarital lovers (although extramarital trysts are natural) may be deeply embedded in the human psyche. See, for instance:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D. Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex. 1996. BasicBooks, 319 pp (hardcover)

which would be a good book to read at this point, if you haven't already. Baker treats infidelity (as he calls it) and strategies for concealing it as natural for women and men, as well as for other species. He does not, however, consider "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriages, in which the husband openly acknowledges it's natural for his wife to take lovers and encourages her to do so. My impression is, that's a relatively recent phenomena (mostly) that's resulted (in large part) from widespread, open and anonymous communication via the Internet (although I could be wrong about this, of course). In any case, although Baker doesn't actually say so, my impression is that he doesn't consider such relationships part of "the natural order of things," either for humans or other species.

—Custer

Concealing Trysts

Dear Custer and 69Chap:

This is one of the most interesting things about Cuckolding. Also one of the hottest.
Incredibly, even though I have always encouraged Alicia to tell me everything.
Once in a while I am surprised that she confesses to a tryst that she had never told me about.
For example she recently confessed to a tryst that she had never told me about. We were on vacation, and she just went out to have a walk.
Well, at the time I did not suspect anything ( Though she was away for about half an hour).
Well, now several years later she confessed that while walking she met a gentleman, and after walking with him they ended up in his room.
She confessed that she never told me because I would think she was a slut for having accepted so readily.
How about that?
Well, of course I forgave her, but not until she told me all of the details.
I guess it is impossible not to forgive a woman like that.
I love her.
At this point (small kick from Alicia) who thinks I should not post this.
But, after many kisses, she finally accepts.
She is beautiful.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Thanks Custer and Jorge

The not knowing exactly who it is and when they are fucking makes the whole thing hotter for me. I don't know if it's just one person or if she's putting it about.

She's going out again on Friday night (supposedly with friends). I know when they went out last Friday they left the pub at 11ish and she didn't get in until 12.30 - the pub is only a couple of minutes walk away from home.

Whatever is going on she has become loads more tactile than she's been for ages. I'm now getting proper passionate kisses before either of us go to work or get home. Even in front of the kids which she's always been reluctant to do.

She's out again this evening with about a dozen friends who all seem intent on a good time. She left at 8ish looking hot in a short dress and her fuck me boots.

Hopefully she'll get chatted up by some stud in a bar

Give us an update as to what happened when she returned home!

69Chap,

Thanks for the erotic updates re. your wife's "semi-secret" cuckolding of you. It's good to hear she's dressing appropriately with short dresses/skirts and FMBs when she goes out. She sounds hot.

69chap said:
She's out again this evening with about a dozen friends who all seem intent on a good time. She left at 8ish looking hot in a short dress and her fuck me boots.

Since your initial post in this thread (on 13 Aug. '09, about 6 months ago), it sounds like your wife has made very good progress "stepping up, moving out" and increasing her marital stature by making you her cuckold. Or perhaps I should say, she now feels free to cuckold you more frequently and with fewer efforts at concealment.

Will look forward to continued updates re. your wife's progress and whether she becomes less furtive (i.e., bolder about dating and fucking other men), and your progress as her cuckold.

Best regards to both of you—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread