• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting Surprise

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date

Paulie73

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2010
About a year ago my wife and I experimented with the cuckolding lifestyle with a guy she worked with named Eugene. They went out a few times, kissed and had sex on one of those times out. The plan was for her to eventually tell him about our agreement and ultimately let me watch the two of them but it never happened. She ended up calling things off with him and for the past few months we've been living out the cuckold fantasy by re-living her experience with Eugene, her telling me how they kissed and had sex.

A few weeks after Jess called it quits with Eugene her company downsized and re-organized. My wife's department ended up getting merged with another department and moved to another office. She never saw Eugene again after that and later found out that he had gotten a pink slip.

Last Friday, my wife was out with some friends from the office celebrating a supervisor's retirement. I was home when at around 10pm Jess called me asking me to pick her up right away, she needed to "come home now". I thought it was strange and was worried and asked if everything was OK and she said she was fine but wanted to go home and wanted me to pick her up.

I went to get her, arriving about 40 minutes later. She was sitting at the bar talking with a tall nice looking guy which she introduced to me as her boss. They exchanged good-byes and we left.

In the car I asked her what this was all about. She told me that throughout the entire night her boss had been flirting up a storm with her. I shruged it off and said "Whats the big deal?" Jess was a somewhat attractive woman and guys would sometimes flirt with her. She looked at me and told me she was sorry. I didn't understand. Sorry for what? For making me come down to get her or for something else?

She told me that her boss has always flirted with her at the office but she as always shruged it off as innocent office flirting until today when he tried to kiss her. My heart started pounding. I asked her how it happened and she told me they had been hanging out together all night and he asked her out to dance and while dancing he kissed her. Again she said she was sorry and said she didn't mean for it to happen. "Didn't mean for what to happen?" I asked. She told me that she kissed him back. They made-out while dancing.

She told me that he had offered to drop her off at home after the party but she called me instead. She told that she felt attracted to him and that if I hadn't come get her she was sure something more would've happened. I asked how she was so sure that something could happen and she told that he had propositioned her to leave the party with him, to "go some place more private" in his words. She felt very tempted to do so but thought better of it and called me to come get her instead.

cool story bro

Encourage her to fuck him and become the cuckold you want! Any pics of her?

Reactions: toolman2c
We were up all night talking about what happened and what didn't happen. She described what they were talking about, how they were dancing and how they started kissing. The whole night he was flirting telling her how beautiful and smart she was, what a great personality she had, how much fun she was to be around, etc. She had a few drinks and toward the end was flirt back a little too telling he how handsome he was etc. After a few more drinks they danced several times and on one of those times he kissed and instead of pushing back like she wanted to she kissed him back. She described it as an awkward lips touching kiss that turned into a lip locking tongue swirling kiss. My dick got hard listening to her tell me how they kissed. Anyway after the kiss they went back to the bar for another drink and that was when he asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else, someplace more private with him. After realizing where this was going she went to the ladies room and dialed me from her cell to come get her.

She thought about Eugene and was going to go with him but decided against it because a) we hadn't talked about doing anything like this in almost a year, and b) this man was her boss.

Tell her to go for it!

I've been thinking about it all weekend. Actually I can't stop thinking about it. Over the weekend I asked my wife what made her stop and call me and she said the two main reasons were that we hadn't discussed the fantasy in a while and that he was her boss and she didn't want to "shit where she eats".

But then I also remembered what happened with Eugene where she told me nothing happened but in fact they had gone to a motel where she gave him a blowjob and the only reason she didn't fuck Eugene that night was because they didn't have protection, and later on ultimately caved-in and fucked him without a condom a few days later.

My dick was hard just thinking about Jess making out with her boss in plain view of other co-workers but I really can't stop wondering if maybe she may have gone a little further than just a kiss. She just seemed a little too upset and a bit too much appologetic. I can't stop thinking about her sucking him off in the men's room or even sucking him off at work right now. It's only noon and I've had to leave my desk several times to go to the bathroom and jerkoff thinking about Jess on her knees in front of her boss or even bent over his desk.

Even with all these thoughts, I still have mixed emotions. I'm not sure if I want her to go for it. Part of me wants it and part of me doesn't.

good story paulie, i have also always wondered if anything goes on with my wife at work ,she meets different men every day in her work and she has come home and told me several times about different guys that have come in and flirted with her even propositioned her to meet them after she left work, the thought of her doing it excites me but i dont think she ever has shes usally always home on time after work but it still gets me hot thinking about it

Sorry for posting so much but I just need a place to vent. I just can't stop thinking about my wife and her boss making out. I've called my wife three times today and twice she was at her desk which put me at ease but a few minutes ago I called and the she shares her office with answered and told me that my wife was in a meeting with her boss.

I know that this meeting could be and is more like than not totally legit and totall business but the thought of what could be happening in that office behind his closed door just makes a part of me want to run down to her office and punch this guy in the face but another part of me wants him to give her the pounding of her life.

let us know what the meeting with her boss was adout and if she did go and do it with him if she does i hope that is what you wanted her to do keep us posted on an updates.

The meeting was of course totally legit. There were several other employees at the meeting as well. I asked her if anything further happened with her boss. She said he seemed to be distant. He said good morning but did not do his usual flirting, he avoid walking past her desk and seemed to be going out of his way to avoid eye contact with her at the meeting. Her guess is that he may either be embarrassed or he may be fearing some kind of sexual harrassment complaint or something.

She also said that he may be feeling more embarrassed about the office gossip than anything else. Some women were talking in the lounge and suddenly stopped when she walked in. One of women who knows her asked her if everything was ok at home with her husband. She feels the situation is awkard too but if push comes to shove she can blame the events of that night on the alcohol. For now she doesn't think pursing this with her boss would be a good idea.

I asked her to tell me again what happened and asked her if anything other than just a kiss happened reassuring her that I would not be angry but she again said it was just a kiss.

She should clear the air with her Boss, so he knows that what happened was consensual, most enjoyed and a private flirting between them both whilst under the influence of alcohol - and she has no grounds for complaint.

There needs to be a cooling off period to give your wife and you chances to talk about whether a cuckold lifestyle would be possible without anyone finding out. It will allow office gossip to fall away.

There is obviously some chemistry between your wife and her Boss, and it is up to you to open up and confess your secret thoughts about how you would feel if she began to date other men.

She needs to know the truth as soon as possible, so that you can change your wedding vows to give her your gift of extra-marital loving on her terms.

I think you know it was more than "just a kiss". It's your decision whether you want her to go from "kiss to kisses".

We've been talking about that a lot these past few nights, almost to the point of staying up all night. One of the things that I am having trouble with is the emotional rollercoaster. I want it but at the same time I don't want it. Her last lover, Eugene really sparked our sex life. Almost a year later we still get turned on and have incredible sex re-living what happened with her and Eugene. At the same time, while she was going out with him I was also flipping out wondering where she was and what she might be doing.

After talking we came to the conclusion that my flipping out was basically my fear that she would leave me or not want to have sex with me anymore but she re-assured me that she is not going anywhere, that she will never think of me as less of a man because I am OK with her having a lover and that I would always be her man and would always have access to her pussy.

We also discussed her last lover and we thought we did wrong. She feels that we made a mistake with her last lover by not telling him about our arrangement. She feels that this time around the love should know his place, that she is happily married, that her husband is OK with her having a fling and that it is just a fling and nothing else. Eugene was under the impression that she was an unhappy wife and was looking for another relationship.

We also agreed that she will keep me 100% in the loop. With Eugene she would leave work and go off and I would be in the dark until later that night when she would fill me in on what happened. She assured me that will never happen again. She assured me that she loves me and the kids, she is not and will not leave us, she will never do anything to harm us and that I can stop everything when ever I wanted.

We also recognized that sometimes we don't always say what we mean to say or that things can get misunderstood so she suggested a code word that meant stop everything and come home. Whenever I want, I can text her, email her or call her and say the code word SILOH she will honor that.

Getting back to the situation with her boss...I asked her why she really didn't go with him and she said that 1) He was her boss and 2) Even though we enjoyed her having a lover in the past about a year ago and continued to enjoy it in fantasy, we hadn't really talked about her taking on another lover and didn't want the line between our fantasy and cheating to get blurred.

I got curious and asked if she would've gone with him if he wasn't her boss and she was leaning more towards no but said she could'nt be sure. They were talking, drinking and having a good time so it could've happened.

We agreed that I was Ok with her taking a lover as long as I was kept in the loop. She will clear the air with him and basically blame it all on the alcohol to elimiate the office awkwardness. But as much as she finds him attractive and as much fun as we had these past few nights fantazing about her getting fucked at work by her boss, she is still standing firm on not with her boss in real life.

On the bright side, we cleared a lot of things up and I feel more confident in our decision.

great update it sounds like you are on your way again it things change with her boss or
she finds someone update us.

Thats what I love about Jess. She loves playing mind games with me. Last night she tells me no way, no how, that pursuing a relationship with her boss is not an option.

Today she texted me around lunch time telling me she was "taking a long lunch, going to a motel with her boss for a nooner." A few minutes later she sends me another text asking if I could buy a box of condoms and meet her in the lobby of her office ASAP. Then she texts me again saying "Nevermind, he wants to go bareback. Love You."

I called her cell and she started laughing as soon as she answered asking me if I really thought she was going to a motel with him. I knew she was playing mind games with me. She said she thought I could use a little something to cheer-up my day.

You are a very lucky fellow to have such a wonderful wife.... relax and love her, don't worry about her leaving, she would not want to leave a guy who trusts her and allows her to have fun!

well if she does end up with him keep us updated the thread is geeting very good keep us up to speed on jess fun.

"Buy a box of condoms and meet her in the lobby of her office ASAP". Now that was a Hot / Dirty Little Trick.. What a Creative wife, "Your Lucky".. NOW GO and DO IT!! Buy the ones for "Her Pleasure" or the ones that give the Warming Touch" Meet your wife at work while the Boss is around and when you hand her them say something like "Here you go, you asked me to pick them up for you"

Awesome idea, but now that I think about it...a box of birth control pills would be better. Jess stopped using them a few years ago. After I had a vasectomy and she no longer needed her pills. After our second daughter we decided we would close down the factory.

Maybe I'll show up at her office on monday with a box of birth control pills. She'll love that jesture.

let us know if you do get a box of birth control pills and take them to her and what happenes with that and if she goes for her boss after all.

Hi Paulie73
have you and your wife worked out the things about the box of birth control pills
and the condoms and do you have any updates for us.

Users who are viewing this thread