Interracial bill of rights

• Thread starterWhitecuckoldhusband
  • Start date
Fair comment muleman,we see where your coming from,still cant believe he posted that.

i do love sub woman and cucks

im very tolerant of anybody's desires/lifestyle/fantasy etc....but loving a woman that is a sub to me, and if there is a cuck involved doesnt mean i dont respect them. I do, i seperate sex from everything else. I respect the cucks for working and loving there wife, and i respect the sub slut as a woman and a person. not every black guy is a nasty thug that believes the shit in that list.

Greta post Muleman!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it was. So many white guys masquerading as black men on this board would never think a black man might admit a white dude, in an individual instance, could be his equal or even his better in bed. They are so brainwashed by the black superiority propoganda machine that the thought never even occurs to them that even blak males see through that bullshit. Mule tells it like it is, not like how these cucks desperately want to hear it for their own inferiority based orgasm sought fantasies.

hi,,,,,cuckold....10 yrs....im not a bad apple but a few always ruin the bunch,

No Pimpology, don't regret it, it had to be said.

Hi Whitecuckoldhusband...
i read your text: Interracial Bill Of Rights (As they apply to the white woman)
also read the many replys...
as you probably know, quite Large majority of Bill of Rights are not being respected as they were Intended to be...
Instead, i see an : INTERRACIAL CONSTITUTION also with 12 points, the very
First paragraph being : ((( *** The Holy Grail of Black Breeding *** )))
this fabulous text... Rarely Seen or Talk About is a Milestone / Cornerstone
of Interracial Attraction , a black Lightning conductor ( rod ) that Enhances white women into Sexual Pleasures...
Peace
Regards
Edith

Edith 26 said:
Hi Whitecuckoldhusband...
i read your text: Interracial Bill Of Rights (As they apply to the white woman)
also read the many replys...
as you probably know, quite Large majority of Bill of Rights are not being respected as they were Intended to be...
Instead, i see an : INTERRACIAL CONSTITUTION also with 12 points, the very
First paragraph being : ((( *** The Holy Grail of Black Breeding *** )))
this fabulous text... Rarely Seen or Talk About is a Milestone / Cornerstone
of Interracial Attraction , a black Lightning conductor ( rod ) that Enhances white women into Sexual Pleasures...
Peace
Regards
Edith
Look in the mirrow and slap yourself a couple of times to come to life. I think your in a dream world somewhere.

This is the dumbest thing I've seen on the internet in my life. Think about that for a second. My only regret is wasting so many minutes actually bothering to read it.

Yeah, that's 5 minutes of our lives lost forever. And to think he wasted all the time he did thinking it up and typing it out!

Hi cuckold here...uh yea quite unbelieveable that one would spend so much time,,,writng dribble,,well most of it is dribble,,is this in touch with reality?

oh wait ......later

Mad. mad, mad

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes me wet every time I read it :) i want a balck God now!!!

BlackLover20 said:
This makes me wet every time I read it :) i want a balck God now!!!

You should quit pissing yourself.

Intelligent Response

Josetta said:
I guess you could lock a white man's penis into a CB3000 as soon as he gets engaged, and therefore deny his sexual needs forever after, with black men consummating the marriage, and being the sires for all the children.

Maybe you could even castrate teenage white boys, so they would lose interest in sexual matters..............becoming enuchs or choir boys for life........

BUT who would produce the white skinned women that the Black Bulls crave?

I like to think that there are enough white wives WHO ABSOLUTELY DESIRE to mate with BBC without pressure from other humans........and I am sure that there are enough black bulls to provide the sensual pleasure they desire.

I am NOT convinced that all white wives want to be bred by BBC, but many would like to have the experience if the health issues could be minimised.

BBC is not everyone's cup of tea, and how deep a white girl goes into the BBC lifestyle depends on how she feels about it.

I guess that true cuckolds will be excited by the rules laid down for them. They like to hand over control of their life to their wives and Bulls. I respect their decision to do that.

Your response to this posted thread was very well stated. Without denying free will. You are and exceptional individual. I am just blessed that you exist!!! Thank you, for your gracious consideration and thoughts which tend to affirm belief in free expression or otherwise. Which All Walks of Life should be free to have. Even when such viewpoints may not be shared. As long as such expressions don't harm anyone against their exercise of free will, it is always and act of Good Will, in the interest of Universal peace, to let all walks of life seek out their own expressions of happiness with others of like minded kind.

In closing, personally I don't agree with the tenets either. But as I have said many times before in this forum, people should be free to create by variation of agreement, any relationship they deem for their own happiness with others of like mind. As long as it brings no harm to another by violating their free will to do otherwise.

Restitutor;)

Hi Restitutor
Your First Paragraph AS answer to Josetta ( thread 41 ) is truly amazing...
you have wisely spread the idea of (** live and let live **)...
in my thread ** no: 31 ** i was expressing a widespread idea, that several
Bill of Right are not being respected all over...
For one thing: the most read / downloaded Interracial Story on the internet
is the one titled : BREEDING BRIDES BY Kyng KOOBA it is a long story,
4 pages ...
Kyng Kooba happens to be the same Author who wrote the Famous text
((( *** The Holy Grail of Black Breeding *** ))) rarely seen or talk about,
i read that half page text in the Interracial forum on :
Somalia Online's forum, better known as Camel Milk Threads,
i felt like being hammered on the head with a sledge hammer for my thread,
i kept telling my husband that i HAD A HEADACHE, it lasted 6 weeks...
i am feeling better now...
Thanks again for such a wonderfull reply
Regards
Edith

Pimpology-I see no reason for you to apologise for your initial response to Joe (Josetta?) in this thread. Your responses to these people-Josetta, Restitutor, Habib are appropriate and reflect the opinion of the vast majority of the sane members of DC. While I reconize that Cuck fantasy is a large part of the purpose for this site, its goes way beyond what most can accept without losing their lunch. When I see posts that advocate castrating human beings-mutilating a person,- I wonder how these racists would react to a post that advocated lynching all black men so they can no longer contaminate society.
Why this site allows advocating mutilating a human being is disturbing. I understand that your country allows freedom of speech, but surely there must be some limits on what people can espouse even in a fantasy post. There are countries where the writings of these people would be rewarded with jail time. That is one method, albiet draconian, to limit the implied wishes of racists to harm another group of people(white males) based soley on their race/sex. Why in America is it permissable to advocate harm to white males, but advocating the same to black males would be met with howls of racism? I see absolutely no difference, only that white males are grossly discriminateed against in this country. How curious that the values of your society have become so perverted by some.