Black masta 18.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,542
  • 22266.jpg
    22266.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,451
  • cuck11.jpg
    cuck11.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,764
I wonder what the ratio on this site is from white sissies to white women? I'll guess at about 50:1.

great promotion ideas...

Love your work, it is gratifying someone has the nerve to promote this idea thru art work. I realize it may upset some others, but please move on if you're offended in anyway, without the usual snide comments, please!!! :clap:

I agree with this and work towards the goal, by talking and meeting with other white wives.

bbclover said:
Love your work, it is gratifying someone has the nerve to promote this idea thru art work. I realize it may upset some others, but please move on if you're offended in anyway, without the usual snide comments, please!!! :clap:

Nah, I think I'll stick with the 'snide comments' when it comes to racist shit, thanks.

Leon BBC said:
Nah, I think I'll stick with the 'snide comments' when it comes to racist shit, thanks.

This is all about Black men ruining white couples' marriages and dominating white women sexually. Surely that is a positive thing for Black men.

How the heck is that racist towards Black dudes?

blackcocklover29 said:
This is all about Black men ruining white couples' marriages and dominating white women sexually. Surely that is a positive thing for Black men.

How the heck is that racist towards Black dudes?

It aint. It's racist towards white dudes. You think I should be happy about it cos its racist about whites and not blacks? Don't be so naive. I hate ALL racism.

How is ruining anyone's marriage positive???

_Mark_ said:
How is ruining anyone's marriage positive???

Because weakened white marriages mean weakened white society.

I don't get all the racism part of this IR stuff. Why is it okay to ruin white society? Why is racism okay if it is coming from black to white, but not the other way? I don't get it. Racism should be racism.

Leon BBC 100% on the money

I never cease to be amazed :nono:....

Why cant people be content with enjoying each other, white on white, black on white, white on black black on black in whatever combination without bringing in their racist attitudes. Such attitudes soils what should be a wonderful satisfying experience.

Here is what I think. A black man fucking a white woman is one of the most beautiful, erotic things I have ever witnessed in my life. The contract between his black cock and her white pussy is hypnotic to me. Part of me would love my wife to have black babies...many black babies as well as every white woman on earth. However, then where would we be. There would no longer be that beautiful contrast that I so love. There is no race that is "superior" to the other. We all have an amazing potential to do great things....I don't care what color your skin is. I have read so much on this site about these dullards being pro muslim...and how you want them to "put whitey in his place" bullshit. Oh God! I can't even begin to tell you morons how stupid you are for wanting these insane lunatics in control of anything more than slitting their own throats. For most of you it would be like trying to explain to a severely retarded child why it is bad to try to grab the pretty flame that it is persistent on getting its hands upon. So many times I hear about how peaceful they are and I have to admit it is hard for me to resist puking from the sick feeling I get in my stomach. Let me tell you one thing that you can take to the bank. These so called peaceful people are only peaceful until they outnumber us, then their true colors will be shown for all to see. Those so called radicals that they say they do not agree with are but the ones that are not as patient as they. Soon...and I do mean soon if they are not stopped, they will be in control. You self hating pathetic white boys....Oh my....how they will laugh as they slit your throats. You white hating black boys who try to blame white people for all your woes....you have been listening to the Democrats for far too long. You don't even realize that they are your worst enemy. Please...don't believe me...use your own brain....research this...find our for yourself. Find our for yourself. Please...before it is too late. Under muslim rule, this site would not exist. All of you would lose your heads for even visiting this site. This is a fact kiddies.....This is a FACT!!!! Our so called government that is suppose to be working for us has spent decades creating conflict between us and others so they can selfishly sell us all out for their own benefit. Please....wake up! it is true...United we stand....Divided....we WILL fall! Look around you....use your heads.....WAKE UP!!!!!

I have had the honor... privilege of watching my beautiful wife making love to a beautiful black man in the past. I soooo look forward to someday seeing it again. However, if we continue along this path, this will no longer be an option. Every last one of us will be dead if it were up to them. EVERY LAST ONE OF US! EVERY FRICKING LAST ONE OF US!! If you are reading this....YES YOU!!!!!! Wake up. Please...before it is too late....wake up. I had more...but this site logged me out or something and I lost more of it. Oh well. I have to get back to work.

Reactions: mywifecheats
new2three said:
I'm an angry idiot who takes things people post on the internet too seriously.

For everyone who TL;DRed the last post, here is the summary.

*shrugs* Whilst a lot of people seem to get it, there will always be those extreme people on the fringe who want to wipe them out in their minds. Maybe erasing painful memories of whatever racism they've experienced, in their mind or otherwise, by seeing all white people as inferior. Because it's not like they didn't conquer most of the world, build most modern technology, etc. On the other hand, I have nothing against people of any race. People of every race can be dicks, and if there were only black people left, their so-called superiority would have been "watered down" by every other race they bred with.
Besides, anybody halfway smart knows the best way to survive is to have as many different types people as possible.

But then racial unity doesn't give people a power trip for their wank fantasies, does it?

....I don't think so.....

Tranny, Tranny...your synopsis is wrong. White=black=yellow=red=any other race. It is interesting how you misconstrued what I said, but sadly, I'm not surprised. Voy on the other hand had no difficulties whatsoever. As per your pathetic slight towards me, I think it is "you" who have the anger issue. (He who lives in glass house should not throw bricks.) True, I do take what people say seriously for the most part. Words are a very powerful tool and what might be but a stupid utterance from a single deranged individual...millions of other simple minded individuals can and do take it to heart. For example...the Muslim religion. Dare I say...Hitler...Stalin...Karl Marx?

You see, where normally I would ignore silly comments from people who, shall we say are </= dog excrement, I feel we can no longer afford to let slide their dribble.

What I enjoy is the contrast from an artistic point of view. Who here does not love the simple beauty of black and white? I personally hope there is always this contrast for all of us to enjoy. Add to this the glow of a beautiful woman's passion......oh my! :kissass: