• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interracial pics

• Thread startermmm2
  • Start date
A very bad idea - I

George was deeply in love with his charming girlfriend, Becky. She was 27 years old, but seemed 18 because of her very teen looking. They were living together, and planning to marry. By that time, a very strange idea had occupied George’s mind – he wanted to watch Becky making sex with another man. George had this weird way of thinking: before the marriage, she wasn’t still officially “his wife”. So, it was the last opportunity that he had to realise that exciting vision.

One night, George took courage and talked Becky of his wish. She became red! She couldn’t understand why he was wishing that crazy thing. For many times, Becky tried to convince him to give up that mad wish, because she loved him, she needed only him, of his love, care and attention.

As George was irreducible of that purpose, Becky finally gave in to his desire. But, with one condition – she would choose “the lucky guy” by herself. That was unnegotiable, and he agreeded.

One week thereafter, George told a very close friend about what was gonna happen, and Peter said: “-Oh, man, you are a very sick person! When I first saw Becky at the club, in that small yellow bikini, I realised how fortunate you are. Man, she is a real princess! A beautiful girl, and she’s fond too. She loves you. Why would you share this pussy cat with another man? Are you nuts?”

After a short silence, with a shameless smile, Peter asked: “-Hey, man, can I be the lucky guy?” And George answered angry: “-Of course you can’t, asshole. In the first place, this guy must be totally unknown to us, because it will happen just one time. Second, Becky will choose the guy. Third, what a fine friend you are, huh?”

Two months later, Becky advised George that she had found the guy, told him about the plan and he said it was ok for him, including the fact of George being a spectator. So, next saturday it would be “the fucking day” (literally...), and he should prepare himself for that.

Well, the day “F” had come, and George rubbed his hands nervously. Becky told him she was very happy and excited that day. The bell rang, Becky opened the door, gave a fond kiss in the guest and introduced him to George: “-Honey, this is Ramon, the guy I told you.” George greeted him with undisguised surprise, and took leave to talk reservedly with Becky.

“-Damn it, Becky! This guy isn’t white!”, and the girl reprimanded him severely: “-Shhhh! Shut up! You never talk to me this way again! First, I would choose the guy, do you remember that? Second, you never talked of any “preference of skin”. Third, it’s too late to double! Fourth, I don’t want to be married with a goddamn racist! So, make up your mind now! At last, I will fuck this guy anyway, with or without your watch!”

George was corraled. That was a point of no return. If he refused Ramon, Becky would break off the engagement, and he would never see her again. Worst: she would fuck him, anyway. Becky had changed of heart. She wasn’t any more that sweet and submissive girl, that always yielded to his will.

George was shocked and, at the same time, sexually excited by her behaviour. The strong contrast between her graceful silhouette and that firm determination of fucking that man, with or without his permission, made his penis hard as a rock. This time, George gave in to Becky’s desire: “-Ok, sweetie, you won. Let’s proceed with the plan.” A big smile brightened her pretty face, when she said: “-Oh, fluffy, I knew you wouldn’t disappointed me.” And then she gave a little kiss in his cheek, whispering maliciously at his ear, as only a woman can do: “-Now, I will not disappoint you...” That gave him the shivers...

Then, the couple returned to the living room, where Ramon was patiently waiting for them. Becky took the lead, and said: “-Now, my two men, sit down and look on the little show I prepared for you.”

Those words! That was a side of Becky totally unknown to George. Besides, she never looked so lassie as she was in that saturday. George seemed too much older than she, and the difference between them was only three years. She was wearing tiny shorts and a pink blouse “glued on her body”. The rawhide sandals revealed her adorable feet. Yes, it was a vision to lose one’s wind!

Becky turned on the radio and a smooth and hot song began to play, while she started a very sensual dance. At the same time, she took off her clothes, piece by piece, slowly. Then, she sat down in a coach, in front of the two excited lookers, and showed them her naked beauty, doing sexy poses, as the music continued playing.

After that, Becky reclined on the couch and, smiling at the guest, and begged: “-Please, Ramon, come here and make me feel satiated...”

alc

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 318
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 314
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 299
A very bad idea - II

Ramon didn’t say a word. Just stood up, got rid of his clothes and an enormous cock appeared in front of Becky’s face. In this moment, suspecting that his relationship with Becky was in imminent danger, George felt regret at his wish, and stammered: “-Sweetie, maybe it’s a very bad idea...”

Too late for that. Becky was already splinted with the head of Ramon’s cock in her mouth. She was spellbound by that big male member. She was treating it like a trophy, a powerful tool that it would lead her to another sexual scale. And it would really happen.

alc

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 252
A very bad idea - III

After sucking and licking a lot Ramon’s trophy, Becky was gently ****** to ****** her butt to Ramon. The male was in command. In a lament, Becky asked Ramon: “-Don’t fuck my ass, please, at least today. I’m not prepared for it now.” Ramon attended her supplication, because he was enjoying that girl! He wanted to fuck her many other times! “-Ok, Becky. Only in pussy today.”

Even so, the scene produced a great impact. While his hands pressed Becky’s butt, the big black stick was penetrating her squeezed vagina. Inicially, this disproportion caused a certain pain to Becky and a great pleasure to Ramon. That’s the reason why she moaned and screamed so much. But, as her pussy was moulding itself around the “invasor”, the pain, little by little, changed into pure pleasure.

George stood up and said: “-Hey, man, you’re not supposed to hurt my girl. Stop this shit right now!” But, to his great surprise, he heard the voice of Becky: “-Let him, George. This man knows what he’s doing. I had never felt such pleasure. It’s sooooo goooooood...” Hearing these words, George sat down again.

So, Ramon said to him: “-Have you ever seen a woman really coming, Georgie boy? I mean, loosing control of herself, and acting like an animal? Relax and watch your girlfriend to become a real woman!” Ramon rapidly reclined on the couch, and put Becky seated over his groin, facing George. Becky, in a twinkling, was riding Ramon’s erected mast. She had a strange smile on her face. On and on, the riding became faster. She closed her eyes, flung back her head, and said disconnected things loudly, like: “-Mmmmmm... Uuuuuu... Xssst...”, and finally: “-Oh, Goooooooood... I’m cooooming... I’m cooooooooooooming... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!” Her body was seized with convulsions. That was the first orgasm of that intercourse.

alc

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 366
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 376
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 497
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 407
A very bad idea - IV

Ramon didn’t let her resting. Now she’s facing him, always riding his rigid cock. After some good riding, Becky is laid down on the couch, and the sexually experienced man is penetrating her by the front side. His cock is all inside her pussy, and she said in a frantic way: “-You’re soooooo deeeeep... I think your cock is touching my womb!!!”

George could see, apprehensive, his girl’s pussy totally filled by Ramon’s cock. Becky’s vagina massaged the “overbearing invader”, overexciting his owner.

alc

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 265
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 366
A very bad idea - V

Then, Ramon couldn’t retain his orgasm any longer. He mounted on that delicate girl and struck her pussy some times until they reached together a very noisy orgasm. George had never seen a woman being fucked so intensely. He knew, in that moment, that Becky wasn’t his little girl any more. At least, not only yours...

In the last act of this interracial lustful story, Becky cleaned her black trophy by her tongue, looked at his boyfriend and said: “-You were right, George. This was a very bad idea... FOR YOU!!!”

Becky and Ramon slept together that night, in the room that George was supposed to be. The unfortunate guy slept alone, in the guest room.

Since that day, Ramon has visited the couple frequently, even after the marriage. Every time that these visits happen, the guest room is occupied by George.

alc

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 427
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 223
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 336
the weakness white women have for black cock is definitely shown here. these are seriously good pictures.

alcaponi said:
Well, guys and girls, the next one is very hot to me. Kelly Wells, in this sequence, is a sweet and submissive wife, and it appears that she was born to her black lover.

Definitely agree. I've been with a few white married women like her, and these babies will put out and become submissive. You can really break them down once you get them hooked on you.

simjim100 said:
I especially like the pics of white women who do not look like pros. This is not to say that really good looking women don't love black cock but the pic of the four ladies lined up naked on their knees sucking black dick, it's so obvious they are just ordinary housewives and the caption is probably at least half true. That tells me they are truly lost in lust for black cock and for me there is nothing hotter than a white woman out of control. I also like the shots where hubby is getting off watching his wife get fucked. Great stuff and thanks for sharing.

Yeah, we just got to get more photos like these up online. Next time I get with a married white woman, I defintely plan to have the camera. There are more and more white wives out there submitting this way and it needs to be shown. They will put out for black cock, there's no doubt about it, esp. if it's bigger and thicker black cock. And their daughters will do the same, but we have to wait until they are of age.

Josetta said:
All females are sexy inside, but if you judge a book by it's cover, then you may miss out on the hidden gold,

I heard of a young guy who got stuck in a lift with the ugliest woman he had ever met. She seduced him on the spot while the lift was being repaired -and 10 years later, he is still saying, "it was the most wonderful sex in his life". He was very disappointed when she said, "no" to regular dates.

If you only chase looks, you never get to know how nice a girl can be inside her heart and her love tunnel.

Totally agree. The white wives I've met have not always been attractive. Some were on the weighty side, but damn...they put out. They were troopers and you could really use them, and they wanted to be used. I typically don't like getting with fat women, but hey, often times, they have the hottest pussy and will be the most submissive. I don't mean that in disrespectful way about women. I just think women are most fiminine in bed when they are submissive and are willing to open themselves up so they're pussy can be used properly. That doesn't mean they're not in control, though.

OMG, how could any white woman resist cock of this size and power? The look on the faces of these beautifal women is priceless; getting the kind of fucking which only big-pricked males can give.

Great series, TATER. But I prefer one on one. Thank you for sharing.

alc

I prefer to fantasize about a dozen black men standing in line to fuck ME!

What blondes prefer........

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 558
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 472
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 376
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 470
This entire thread is just beautifal! Nothing more exciting than a white woman receiving the ultimate pleasure as given by a huge cock.

Great series, where do I get more?

Tater, that's a great series. Is that from a movie? Which one? There must be more images to that series.

Interracial sex is the greatest joy on earth!

Attachments

• BANNER3.jpg
    BANNER3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 926
  • 03b.jpg
    03b.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,078
  • swanchainsblackbootsbigdildo011.jpg
    swanchainsblackbootsbigdildo011.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 943
Hot Pics!

Peace.