• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Intimate Photography

• Thread starterJBoy85
  • Start date

JBoy85

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2011
This is not spam, just an observation.

I am a photographer, and an increasing volume of my business has been coming from women looking to have high quality "intimate" photographs (boudior) taken of themselves to give to their husbands or boyfriends as gifts. Some want to wear lingerie, others want to go fully nude, most want both. No big deal, it is up to them.

In one case last month, I arrived at my shoot to find the woman at her home with a man. I said that she hadn't mentioned another person, and she said she was afraid to say anything on the phone. She said that the man is not her husband, but that she has the husband's consent to do this which she proved with a big check with his name on it. I told them both that that it didn't matter so long as they sign the releases and have proof of age. She was in her late 40's, perfect housewife type and very fit, he was in his late 20's and in tremendous shape. The shoot lasted for two hours, and consisted of foreplay and intercourse in a variety of positions all around the house. Very high end house, which made the photos look that much better after all was said and done.

I've heard of swingers, but this seems to be taking things way beyond that. A gift for a husband of his wife having sex with another man in their kitchen? I did a few searches online and ended up here. Does anyone have any real data on this?

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
Expand your advertising campaign...

Jboy,

JBoy85 said:
I am a photographer. An increasing volume of my business is from women wanting high-quality "intimate" boudoir photographs of themselves to give to their husbands or boyfriends as gifts.

Nice...

JBoy85 said:
In one case last month, I arrived at my shoot to find the woman at her home with a man... she said she was afraid to say anything on the phone, that the man was not her husband, but she had her husband's consent to do this (which she proved with a big check with his name on it).

Guess he must have been her husband-financed gigolo...

JBoy85 said:
I've heard of swingers, but this seems to be taking things way beyond that.

The marriages of couples who start out as "swingers" apparently evolve, not infrequently, into "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages in which the cuckold agrees his wife is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she pleases while he must remain faithful to her.

JBoy85 said:
A gift for a husband of his wife having sex with another man in their kitchen?

One wonders where they will hang the pix. In their living room...? One in every room...?

JBoy85 said:
I did a few searches online and ended up here. Does anyone have any real data on this?

Nope. The clear implication, though, is that you may be able expand your business by including this in your adverts. "Are you a married woman? Titillate your husband with portrait-quality erotic gift photos of yourself with your lover(s)! Holiday discounts!" .... for instance.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
The marriages of couples who start out as "swingers" apparently evolve, not infrequently, into "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages in which the cuckold agrees his wife is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she pleases while he must remain faithful to her.

I'd like to see some evidence of that before I believed it.

From what I've heard from therapists, it's simply not true.
They are generally a different subset

JBoy85 said:
This is not spam, just an observation.

I am a photographer, and an increasing volume of my business has been coming from women looking to have high quality "intimate" photographs (boudior) taken of themselves to give to their husbands or boyfriends as gifts. Some want to wear lingerie, others want to go fully nude, most want both. No big deal, it is up to them.

In one case last month, I arrived at my shoot to find the woman at her home with a man. I said that she hadn't mentioned another person, and she said she was afraid to say anything on the phone. She said that the man is not her husband, but that she has the husband's consent to do this which she proved with a big check with his name on it. I told them both that that it didn't matter so long as they sign the releases and have proof of age. She was in her late 40's, perfect housewife type and very fit, he was in his late 20's and in tremendous shape. The shoot lasted for two hours, and consisted of foreplay and intercourse in a variety of positions all around the house. Very high end house, which made the photos look that much better after all was said and done.

I've heard of swingers, but this seems to be taking things way beyond that. A gift for a husband of his wife having sex with another man in their kitchen? I did a few searches online and ended up here. Does anyone have any real data on this?

Actually I do have some data on that, but it is incomplete. I think with a copy of that picture set you wrote about, we could really get to the bottom of this.

:)

nylimey said:
I'd like to see some evidence of that before I believe it.

I should have said "apparently" or "can" rather than "not infrequently."

The conjecture goes like this.

1) A couple agrees to become swingers.

2) As time passes, a sort of unstated competition may develop between them re. who can bed more "other" women or "other" men.

3) If so, the wife almost always wins this unstated competition. A married woman can easily find other men to fuck because that has great erotic and practical appeal to most men, for obvious reasons. A married man can less-easily find other women who want to fuck him, by contrast, because that has no comparable appeal to them — unless they are married, and his genes are so obviously superior to those of their husbands they develop strong desires to bear his child, and they know their own husbands will help them raise any resulting children. (That may be true in some cases, but not all cases.) Hence, generally speaking, it is easier for a married woman than a married man to find other partners.

4) An unstated competition of this kind can result in bad feelings; it is among the factors that may lead to the end of a swinger marriage. (Other factors include those that may lead to the end of any marriage.)

5) To avoid this, a swinger couple can sincerely agree they aren't going to allow it to happen.

6) Alternatively, a swinger couple can avoid this by agreeing, at some point, the wife will continue dating, seducing and fucking whomever she wishes while her husband agrees to remain faithful as her cuckold. Or — since the husband must work harder (usually) than his wife to find other partners — he may stop trying, after some period of time, and drift into being a cuckold who remains faithful while his wife continues dating, seducing and fucking whomever she wishes.

Hence my statement that a swinger marriage "not infrequently" evolves into a cuckold husband / hotwife marriage (but I should have said "apparently not-infrequently" or "can easily evolve" or words to that effect).

jboy, my wife had some photos done by a professional photographer. i didnt even know she had them done and probably wouldnt have if i didnt find some of them on her dresser one day. when i asked her about them she said she wanted to see what it felt like to have that kind of photography done. i havent seen all the photographs and not sure she will show them to me but she did seem to enjoy that experience.

You described us to a T.

Started as swingers now wife dates black men alone.

Custer Laststand said:
I should have said "apparently" or "can" rather than "not infrequently."

The conjecture goes like this.

1) A couple agrees to become swingers.

2) As time passes, a sort of unstated competition may develop between them re. who can bed more "other" women or "other" men.

3) If so, the wife almost always wins this unstated competition. A married woman can easily find other men to fuck because that has great erotic and practical appeal to most men, for obvious reasons. A married man can less-easily find other women who want to fuck him, by contrast, because that has no comparable appeal to them — unless they are married, and his genes are so obviously superior to those of their husbands they develop strong desires to bear his child, and they know their own husbands will help them raise any resulting children. (That may be true in some cases, but not all cases.) Hence, generally speaking, it is easier for a married woman than a married man to find other partners.

4) An unstated competition of this kind can result in bad feelings; it is among the factors that may lead to the end of a swinger marriage. (Other factors include those that may lead to the end of any marriage.)

5) To avoid this, a swinger couple can sincerely agree they aren't going to allow it to happen.

6) Alternatively, a swinger couple can avoid this by agreeing, at some point, the wife will continue dating, seducing and fucking whomever she wishes while her husband agrees to remain faithful as her cuckold. Or — since the husband must work harder (usually) than his wife to find other partners — he may stop trying, after some period of time, and drift into being a cuckold who remains faithful while his wife continues dating, seducing and fucking whomever she wishes.

Hence my statement that a swinger marriage "not infrequently" evolves into a cuckold husband / hotwife marriage (but I should have said "apparently not-infrequently" or "can easily evolve" or words to that effect).

Similar experience - on the husband side :)

For those who are new to this forum:
I had a similar experience years ago, except that:

- the photographer was not a professional one
- there was no one else than her and the photographer
- fucking was not on her plan (I think...)
- me, as a husband , I was not aware of the photo shooting

As I have already mentioned on this forum a few times already, she sent me 30 photos as a "Birthday Present" over the e-mail, day by day, because I was very far from home.
The first photo of that set is attached (as you can see, she was wearting stockings :) )
You can find the rest at my blog "Stockings Addiction" by GordonPym, on Tumblr.
- GordonPym

Attachments

• ppppppppp.jpg
    ppppppppp.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 279
Reactions: rjhsteel2001

Users who are viewing this thread