• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

iowawife4bbc

• Thread starteriacouple
  • Start date
very nice pics hun if yu ever need a white sissyboy to help pls let me know mmmm very hot

hot pics and hot lady. thx for sharing. trucker here that delievers in iowa all the time. matter of fact on my way to davenport, ia now. not sure where you guys are but if you ever decide to throw her a party hit me up. later

The bruthas tearin up that corn fed pussy.

Thanks for the feedback. Hoping to have some pics by the end of the month with her "master". Mr. 11 incher. We should all thank him for turning her on big time into the lifestyle,, lol

Later.

great pics folks, theres nothing hotter than seeing your wife fucked by a black guy

you are a lucky man

iacouple said:
Feedback is always welcome.

you are a lucky man you got a hot wife that likes to go bare back and looks like she really gets off doing it, so keep on getting on and if you have vids i would like to add to my private collection. thank you for shareing your beauitful wife with us:):drool:

If a wife is having a really good time with her black bull, then she needs to know she can stay longer without her husband getting angry.

Actually you and her lover are "like two husbands", and each one has different needs.

She needs the extra time to develop the relationship with her lover because he is new in her life - whilst she has already spent thousands of hours with you.

If you truly love your wife, you will get rid of your temper and rigid time frames. Ask her if you can get a bit of "hot skirt yourself" - to balance things up.

As I noted before on NW, she easily qualifies as one of Iowa's most outstanding natural features!

Thanks so much for sharing the pics of your hot wife with us and your story. She is so sexy and obviously loves the BBC. I fully understand the angst that you are going through - it is tough giving up that much control. I guess you will eventually reach a level where it works for both of you, or you won't. I always hear that trust is the biggest component of such a relationship and you are living what I am fantasizing about, so I will follow your progress as you post it. Can wait to see the next round of pics. Good luck on the journey.

Thanks,, do we get membership cards at some point? LOL

So, if there are any brothers in Central Iowa who can help out on a regular basis, ding us on yahoo. And none of the standard "I get by there regularly" b.s. We have heard that line before. lol

you are one lucky guy! this thread is hot as hell.

There are some vids available, but she doesn't want to share them just yet. Hopefully someday we can make them available. :)

Hi,,wow,,vry vry right on the $$$$$$ for a wht woman enjoying the best.

Users who are viewing this thread