• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

iowawife4bbc

• Thread starteriacouple
  • Start date
OK Fellas, she is looking for a new regular. Better be packing (the bigger the better), in shape. Bald is a plus, and now how to treat a sub white girl.

Hit us up on her email at iowawife4bbc@yahoo.com

If you happen to be a Hawkeye fan maybe the next time they play the Buckeyes in Columbus you can attend and have a pre and post game bbc party.

Bump. Come on fellas.

Too Hot

Great, thanks

Hi iowacouple,

Excellent pics of your sexy wife with her black lovers and love your comments, great inspiration for white wives seeking the courage to act on their deisres. Would love to hear more about you guys got involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got involved when I finally choked up the nerve to tell her what I was into, which was exactly what this site is all about. Me watching her be stuffed full of huge black cocks. She thought I was trying to trick her at first. Pretty boring story. It was pretty routine until this August when she met up with one of her co workers who is hung like a horse. Now she is addicted.,, and here we are.

Hey guys, I'm not in Iowa, but I do have some homeboys that fit the description...now the question is do U want professional or thug type....I know both and they may be interested. I can pass the information to them and guage the interest...But that would determine what you can get....

letmetasteyourclit@yahoo.com