• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR Comic Idea

• Thread starterFortunato
  • Start date
Absolutely marvellous style - congratulations and good luck with the site. One comment though (and not all will agree) but please don't overdue theproportions of tits to body, it kinda reduces the reality.

............ or maybe that's because I'm a sad bastard that has never seen big tits?

i'm not sure if you choose yet, first i would say u have quite a money making idea and i would suggest leaving yourself open to changing the script over time. i.e using what works and if it starts declining make sure u have other option to go to when the idea u pick (trailer slut or trailer slut turned high class wife) loses intrest over time, like say college girls getting fucked by black guys maybe in a cuckold them (now that would sell if done right IMO)

great art man!

please keep posting it here or let us know where we can check it out!

also the link to page 2 is down. megaupload might not be the best to post photos either.

theres plenty of image hosting sites out there now like http://www.imagefap.com/

just a suggestion, keep up the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread