• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ir sex tourism

• Thread startertina69
  • Start date

tina69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2004
up here in canada theres a show on television called sex tv that i saw a few years back is one of the things that really got me into the IR lifestyle

i had been somewhat attracted to black men for various reasons but coming from a rather open minded family i really didnt make a distinction between races in my sexual prefrences.

but when i saw the episode called carribean sex tourism iwas astounded to learn that white women from all over the world travel to these islands just to get a taste of "the big bamboo" as one of the men put it.

i still havent made the trip but im curious if there are any women out there who have gone to the carribean or jamaica simply to find black men if was a positive experince or not

btw heres a little write up i found on the shows site

"According to anthropologist Klaus de Albuquerque, female sex tourism in the Caribbean has existed since the beginning of the 20th Century. Older white North Americans women would spend winters in Bermuda, the Bahamas, and The Virgin Islands, and hire young black males to service them for the duration of their stay.

Today, thousands of women fly to the Caribbean "in search of the Big Bamboo", and young men, are more than happy to charm and service them. "Rent-A-Dreads" are fixtures in Jamaican tourist beaches and bars. These men are part of the foreign women's holiday package, and the women are important part of the men's earnings".

If you would, I would like to hear from you about your trip when you go. I never been there either and not heard about what you said, only in rumor. I wonder if Africa is like that too. Both places interest me, as I like to travel too.

The Power Of The Big Bamboo

Have to laugh, "the big bamboo" indeed. It is also a curative. I took my best friend Becky down to Jamaica last Januray. The first anniversary of the death of her husband of 32 yrs was upcoming and she was in a blue funk. Her late spouse was the only man she had been with. Set her up with a guy I had "used" on a previous trip and we arranged a double date. Sheand he disappeared around 11PM and I didn't see for three days. Baby, 'the big bamboo" certainly cured her. Tess

Continuing on the IR tourism theme I recently read several news items in the international press that focused on middle aged Japanese and Thai married women who paid generously to be fucked by Black Bulls,

It seems that a large number of Afro American, Jamaican, Nigerian and other well endowed Black studs earn very good incomes from satisfying the sexual needs of attractive sex starved Thai and Japanese ladies. According to some of the Black Bulls the Japanese ladies are so grateful and love Black Cock so much that they buy very expensive presents for their lovers.Many of the Black Bulls reside in cities such as Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka and Nagasaki in Japan and Pattaya and Bangkok in Thailand.

Earlier I read of a lot of European wives blatantly seeking out,getting fucked and paying well endowed young Black studs in the Gambia. It seemed many of the white husbands turned a" blind eye" to the sexual activities of their wives and some reputedly encouraged their wives to seek out superior Black men.

sex tourism in Africa

I found the comment about a white woman paying a black man in Gambia for sex with great hilarity.

Having spent a few years in Africa I rarely found white women having to resort to paying. Most white women are under sexual seige in Africa, sometimes before they have picked up their baggage!

Go to an 'open' bar in any top hotel and white women married, or single will usually soon find themselves the centre of attention. It was not uncommon to see single white women on safari holidays.

A month's wage in some of these countries is oftem around £20 so a white woman who is generous to any African lover would be even more appreciated.

Why pay in the Carribean for something you can have for free in Africa?

Just don't go back to 'his' villa. There could be 14 sex starved factory workers sharing the rent. That was the average 15 workers to a villa.

The Indian Ocean city of Malindi in Kenya has a reputation as sex tourism spot for white women.

But be sensible. Interpol has reported a rise in white slavery in Africa, and the law is something used to control the poor. It does not inhibit the rich....

According to a study carried out by a West Indian born researcher at the University of London,,, "White women always wanted to sample black men, while the latter saw them as their hope of financial and social boost, "she added.

In the Jamaican resort of Negril plane loads of single female and middle aged women tourists pour in looking for sexual adventure,usually at $100a time and $150 for oral sex with a young Black stud.

American sociologist Klaus de Albuquerque agrees with the erotic element to sex tourism. He believes that for the white woman who flock to the Caribbean for sea, sun and mostly sex, it's a 'phallic sojourn' in search of the 'big bamboo'.

If an '******' plays his cards right, being with a tourist sexually can raise him a pretty penny. Most of the women are into oral sex, largely taboo among Jamaican males; for this act, some of the women are reportedly willing to pay as much as US$100. According to a Jamaican beach bum 'Jim', this is normally played out in their hotel room.
The success of the Terry McMillan's book and film 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back' added a fillip to sex tourism as many successful American women flocked to the Caribbean beaches to find sex and romance.

It would seem that some of the Black Bulls can do very well financially. :)

Expatdad makes an interesting comment about white girls going to Kenya for sex with the local Black studs. It appears thousands of pretty young Italians, young blonde German beauties and rosy cheeked young English girls head for sex with the well hung Black men in Mandini in Kenya every year. A huge number of them spend almost their entire holiday being fucked all the time by the local boys.The white men visiting the Kenyan :roll: resort do not get a "look in"- the young European girls do not want to waste their time with white wimps.

An article in Newsweek by Sara Butler focused on Western white women who apparently go in droves to the Caribbean Islands in search of the " Big Black Bamboo." or Big Black Cock.

Sara said manyof the white women are aged in their 30s and 4os and a lot of the American women are married.The guys they link up with are predominantly black and unemployed, the so called " Beach Bums". The initial meeting places for the horny ,kinky,white ladies are normally the beach or bars. Whilst it seems direct money payments rarely occur, according to the article, the white women often buy their Black Bulls drinks, jet skis and sometimes even plane tickets. :eek:

An article in Newsweek by Sara Butler focused on Western white women who goi in droves to the Caribbean Islands in search of the " Big Black Bamboo." Sara said many are aged in ther 30s and 4os and a lot of the American women are married.The guys they link up with are predominantly black and unemployed, the so called " Beach Bums". The initial meeting places for the horny ,kinky,white ladies are the beach or bars. Whilst money paymentsrarely occur, according to the article, the white women often buy their Black Bulls drinks, jet skis and sometimes even plane tickets. The article was titled " ... Sex on the Beach..."d:eek:

After reading further articles and news stories it really is not surprising that many African ,Afro-Americans and Asians regard whites as more than a tad kinky and a bit odd.

Beautiful blonde young German girls are reportedly heavily into well hung Black men and it seems they crave the darkest of the dark and the thug type rather than the softer more gentle type of Black men. Many young German hotties crave "rough sex" where they are brutally stretched and degaraded by big Black Bulls,and many want the cum to be shot all over their faces.Some liketo be beaten up, have their tits and clits punished with attached rings and hooks and they are prepared to spend a lot of money on their Black Masters.Even in Germany a lot of young German girls are into hip hop and rap and many end upgetting shagged by well endowed,virile,young Black American servicemen.

In Bangkok a story in the Daily Mirror, a UK newspaper, reveals how scores of young and not so young British women pay for sex with Thai male prostitutes.Plenty of the British women get bored and horny and will "buy " the Thai stud for the night.

there are also well endowed Black Bulls based in Bangkok who are ever eager to supply sexual services to white wives on the prowl but their fees are much higher and they are also in big demand by richmarried Thai women/ :oops:

great

HEY KINKRAY....Great article. I never been to Germany but I can just imagine the night clubs there. All the white boys standing around the dance floor , with sad puppy dog eyes , watching the beautiful blondes laughing and grinding on the floor with dark skin african men. I guess thats why we white boys are so efficient and jerking off.

wow some people are really fucked up in the head.

Yeah go to africa get aids then die.

Most of you probably got ***** or assaulted by your fathers as children.

Dumb bitches.

Some countries In Africa have a lower level of aids than USA.

Surprised? get the facts before jumping to conclusions.

In Zimbabwe it is near 50% Mugabe being a good catholic does not approve of condoms...

Some countries In Africa have a lower level of aids than USA.

If true, those "countries In Africa" that have the least amount of Negroes.

Surprised?

No.

get the facts before jumping to conclusions.

The facts ARE THIS: You got niggers, you got AIDS. Period.

In Zimbabwe it is near 50% Mugabe being a good catholic does not approve of condoms...

You leave religion out of this. The real problem is that blacks love sodomy--not the lack of condom availability or discouragement of usage.

In a nutshell, IF YOU DON'T STICK IT IN THE WRONG HOLE, THE CHANCES OF CONTRACTING HIV IS GREATLY DIMINISHED.

An article in Newsweek by Sara Butler focused on Western white women who goi in droves to the Caribbean Islands in search of the " Big Black Bamboo."<---More like Big Black Turd.

Yeah sure..."in droves." I bet. Lessee some figures. In reality, they're a small (mentally disturbed) percentage of the White female population.

Sara said many are aged in ther 30s and 4os and a lot of the American women are married.

So that somehow legitimizes their perversion, right Sara?? Yeah, married...the Janet Mason, skunk-cunts of the world. I SPIT ON THEM!

Sid

There is a great sex vacation spot in the Caribbean which is not well known yet, but there is a plenty supply of black studs !!!!! .... the place: Venezuela !!!! :p .... I spent my last summer vacation there and I want to go back again !!!!! .... I had the best IR sex with several young blk studs, and the Country is very safe and friendly to "touristas" specially the ladies tourist from US and Europe. If you want to know more details, I'll be glad to help u, just send me a pm and I will respond.

Bangkok and Pataya in Thjailand are raunchy sex areas but its not only white guys seeking out the local girls. lThere are reports that kinky middle aged white women give blowjobs in some bars in public, It seems it is a big turn on for them

This is IR sex tourism in reverse. A small town in Northern Germany has become a site for mainly African asylum seekers and most of the young Black men are virile and in their 20's.A group of German wives in their 30s,40s and 50s have provided assistance to the young Africans. According to a recent report around 75 per cent are being fucked-mostly with their husband's knowledge- by the young African Bulls. Reportedly several have beenBlack Bred

Reactions: CuckiDani
I have been told recently of an African owned hotel in the hills above Kisumo that is an old converted shooting lodge.

They provide a 'white maid', usually from South Africa, to look after the room and the guest....

Apparently it is very popular with black american executives, and African businessmen.

However I was not given its name so it may not be true.

Here is more food for thought!

Black male prostitutes have become so popular with high-society ladies that some ****** services have started importing them from Jamaica and Nigeria. Those were the findings of a university don whose study was reported in a Thai newspaper.

The high-society women favour black men apparently because they are "fiercer" and more "thrilling" in bed than their Thai peers, and well built, Nithet Tinnakul, a lecturer at Chulalongkorn University's Faculty of Sociology and Anthropology, said.

He estimated there were over a hundred Black Male Studs providing sex services to rich women, local and foreign.

For a short session, the women paid about Bt7,000 - excluding other expenses such as hotel rooms and drinks - and for an entire night they typically spent about Bt10,000, he said.

Thai male prostitutes, however, remain popular with Japanese women who fly to Phuket to take advantage of their "cheap" services and their impressive desire to please, added Nithet.

His survey found that the number of male prostitutes in the country had more than tripled over the past two years, from fewer than 10,000 to more than 30,000.

He identified several main factors contributing to the rise in the number of male prostitutes - the economic crisis and a new attitude among women that they should get even with philandering husbands by imitating their behaviour.

WhiteWomen , Japanese and local Thai ladies can find male prostitutes in Bangkok and other large cities, such as Chiang Mai and Phuket..

According to the newspaper report, the age of male prostitutes ranged from 12 to 35, the older Black males catering for the rich Thai and Japanese ladies.

An adviser of the National Institute of Family Development, Ms Supatra Sutarp, estimated there were in excess of 30,000 male prostitutes now working in Thailand.

P

hummm

Why would U.S. women travel overseas for some black men when they can have them here. Doesn't make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread