• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

irish girl

• Thread starterjohninmeath
  • Start date
Deep, hard, slow and then fast, and without any birth control - give her a black baby!

john101 said:
she wont let me do her bareback what do i do

You let me fuck her bareback. She just needs 9 inches of meat in her. For more secrets post more pics. :D

Of course yeah, I'd just put those ankles behind her ears and pump long and hard! SILLY QUESTION!!!

You should also start geting used to the idea that she'll be shaving or waxing that pubic hair in the near future, because one of her lovers wants her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a fine peice of irish ass sheis ....id part her lovely legs and get her use to the idea that she is now available to fuck anyone that wants her...since she has you she is now open to the public. get her on b/c but also tease you that she is unprotected so you get use to the idea. show her that being a slut is the ultimate way of showing he rlove for you by fulfilling your fetish /fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread