• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my dick small?

• Thread starteratp29
  • Start date

atp29

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2005
Hi everyone..i'm a cuck..i just want to know if ya'll think my dick is really small, if i have a baby dick.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 712
Aww! Look at the little white baby dick! If you're interested, I know a big black daddy dick that might be able to show you a thing or two.

It is quite small, but don't get stressed out if you are being cucked, just think of a bigger cock being a gift you let your wife enjoy as often as she needs it. Focus on developing your licking skills and wearing an apron to do more work around the house to show your wife that her happiness is more important than yours.

atp29 said:
Hi everyone..i'm a cuck..i just want to know if ya'll think my dick is really small, if i have a baby dick.

:nutpunch:where is it oop's there it is

small?

atp29 said:

That dick is not small it is nonexistante

does it even make you hand happy:jackoff:

yes it is babydick,my fiance is a little the same as you,have fun being a sissy boy :)

while were on topic
do I have ANY chance of getting any more pussy with this?
30cw45x.jpg

The best way to settle the size question is to get your wife to make out Party Invitations to a number of males who "take her eye"; and on the invitation card, she can tell everyone that any guy who has a penis bigger than yours, can fuck her at the party.

You can have a "penis parade", and your wife can walk along the line to do a bit of "measuring" comparing yours with their's. If there is any doubt, she can hold the ruler against the erection or a cup to catch any pre-cum that is dribbling out as the nervous guy seeks to emotionally stretch his lovestick to maximal proportions to embarrass you.

To give your cuckldress "extra loving", you could soak your penis is water containing many ice blocks to "make it hide". That will make it absolutely certain that you can have MAXIMUM HUMILIATION if that is what you are seeking to "turn you on".

You can go to work on Monday, but your wife may need to sleep in every day until noon to recover from her amazingly, fabulously, orgasmic, weekend orgy.

Now go and stock the beer cabinet and order the party food, because there could be a big attendance. Be sure to write about what happens at the party.

how is my

how my cock? ladys

Attachments

• big and thick.jpg
    big and thick.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 346
Fantastic cock, many women would like your shoes under their bed.
Who took the photo? You or a lucky female?

I recommend that cuckolds immediately download the photo and stick it under their wife's pillow to remind her that you want her to enjoy that big size ASAP and as often as possible.

atp29 said:

I guess a need to be humiliated is hardwired. You cant tell the size of a penis until its erect - theres n correlation other than how close or far from the equator your ancestors lived. The biggest Ive had and have ever seen was a norweigan guy, just short of 13inches by honest measurement (no pubic bone bruises ) and he was only abt 4-5 soft

Last edited by a moderator:
If ATP wants to be humiliated, he came to the right place but I think all the ladies here have had the same experiences I have....In another post I mentioned Ive had "bigger" but the guy attached to it was a complete dud...and Ive had "smaller" that has made my toes curl. Its all up to the guy...not his penis

atp obviously wants us all to tell him how small his cock is. He uses a camera angle in the photo that minimizes his size. Usually guys try to maximize their size in photos, or in movies.

Should we make him happy or not? Which is more of a power trip. telling him that his cock is the size of a three year old's or comforting him about his size? Would you believe, "Oh Baby its so BIG that its scary. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Humiliation is a strange but wonderful feeling for some

Of course humiliation is exciting to some... do you have any idea what part of the forum this is? Lol

I mean, duh, cuckolds thrive on a certain level of humiliation and the guy that started this topic almost certainly wanted to hear how small he is. Being a cuck myself the power of humiliation and feeling inadequate is a driving factor behind the type of lifestyle I live. Feeling inadequate, both in size and sexual performance, is a major reason why I went down the submissive, feminized lil cross dressing white boi cuckold path. I didnt need to ask a forum of people whether my cock was too small or not... Ive know that it just is since I was like 16.

The only thing is that since Ive embraced my submissiveness and naturally feminine nature Ive become kind of proud of how small my clitty is (and how naturally curvy and soft my body and features are). I just wasn't meant to have a big cock, or even an avg. cock, instead i was blessed with a 4 1/2in. clitty that might, MIGHT be a half an inch long when Im soft. And it just works well with my prissy, feminine appearance andstyle of clothes way better than a big cock ever would.

Havin a small cock meant I learned some very important tongue and finger skills; the girlfriends I had before I started becoming sissified tended to talk me into oral instead of sex-so much so that I actually didnt have that much actual sex with my most serious girlfriends-we'd usually just do oral, cum, then say we'll have sex next time... Things like that humiliated me, but they put me in my place you could say; I was only good at sex with my tongue, during actual sex Id constantly be slipping out and usually came within a few mins, and girls never used more than their thumb and two fingers to jack me off-trust me, I noticed. I even had a girl slip up and call my cock little multiple times thru our relationship... she'd just giggle and apologize, and we'd go back to whatever we were doing with my little cock.

I felt like less than a man, cause I was; not just because I was small but because I wasnt good at anything besides kissing, massages, and oral, because I dont behave like most "masculine" boys, and because I had naturally feminine characteristics that were even quite apparent at the time. My face is and was soft and girly, my waist sucked in considerably while my hips and thighs balloned outward giving me a natural hour glass shape, and ive had a bubble butt since I was in elementary school. ontop of having a small ineffective clitty for a cock Im constantly called "ma'am" or "miss" when in public (without makeup or girly clothing that is) which made me feel even less a man.

So, for me, it was either be unhappy as an outwardly masculine white boi looking for a clueless white girl to overlook his lil package, or give in to what felt natural and committ to being submissive and feminine. Give in to the humiliation and make it a positive thing to feed upon because being made to feel inadequate is part of what makes me me. I love being reminded how tiny I am or how much of a submissive sissy I am, and I love to play up that side of me as much as possible. I like feeling like I have a sexual niche to fit into that Im good at, and hearing that I look great on my knees is a perfect compliment hehe.

Basically, to sum this long ass post up, I like and welcome the humiliation that some non-cucks might not understand. The humiliation is just no longer humiliating, I guess; instead, its arousing and registers in my submissive little brain as a compliment. If I didnt want to invite the humiliation I wouldn't, and likewise, I imagine no other cucks would invite it on here either. Even if they act like they might be a little hurt; in reality they're probably overflowing with excitement. I, on the other hand, never hide my attraction to humiliation, because to me its an important, enjoyable part of being a sissified sub white cuck.

So... enjoy "humiliating" me over my own clitty pics that ive attached; I promise I wont cry. I know its small, but your opinion one way or another is much appreciated hehe.

Attachments

• prettycuck1measurement.jpg
    prettycuck1measurement.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 66
  • prettycuck2edit.jpg
    prettycuck2edit.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 62
  • prettycuck14penissizechartsmall.jpg
    prettycuck14penissizechartsmall.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread