• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she a hot MILF?

• Thread starterukwife
  • Start date

ukwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2009
Pics of the wife aged 40 what do you think? its the first time we have posted would love to hear naughty ideas what you would do to her from hung guys, photos of large cocks next to her pics would be a turn on.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 569
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 803
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 432
What a gorgeous piece of pussy your slut is, u must be as happy as a cissy with a bag of dicks!!! she is sex on legs, has got a great body and has a some sweet and enticing pussy lips too. Where in the UK are you guys based? are you interested in meeting any bbc's too? I'm based in Essex and work in London.

hello she has never had black, how old are you and how big are you can you send pics of your cock next to her photos?

Me and a few of my black buddies would give her a serious work out :hump:

Check your inbox sending u a PM with my details. also sent an email to your hotmail.

Last edited by a moderator:
she is so hot and first she must be blacked by EnglishBlackCock because her pussy is so tight.

She looks very hot. You are a very lucky man..

To bad she was decapitated in some sort of accident. Smoking body though.

Very, very hot babe, smokin hot body, lets see more of her.

She has an amazing body

This woman should experience many hung long lasting lovers.

Gorgeous body...tequila shots off that belly and those legs!

Users who are viewing this thread