• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she BBC worthy?

• Thread startergrant67
  • Start date
sure...

luvsfeet1214 said:
would she be willing to sell some of her old worn stockings?

What did you have in mind....

I would just love to buy some of her well worn stockings or socks so that i could smell the aroma of her divine feet.

Looks like glass slippers on her feet like Cinderella at the Ball,
Her BBC Prince will cum over her feet,
Footlovers can lick her sexy feet clean afterwards.

Her Sexy Feet

I am Hard as a Rock looking at her very Sexy Feet! I can almost smell them they look soooo Good! Yes Josetta, a white male under her Feet licking Black Lovers seed from between her Sexy Toes!

She looks very sexy from what you have shared.

maybe

luvsfeet1214 said:
I would just love to buy some of her well worn stockings or socks so that i could smell the aroma of her divine feet.

Maybe we can work something out...

I like it

Josetta said:
Looks like glass slippers on her feet like Cinderella at the Ball,
Her BBC Prince will cum over her feet,
Footlovers can lick her sexy feet clean afterwards.

Josetta - great idea !

I like...

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
I am Hard as a Rock looking at her very Sexy Feet! I can almost smell them they look soooo Good! Yes Josetta, a white male under her Feet licking Black Lovers seed from between her Sexy Toes!

... your dedication, Scotty.

any takers?

Celebrating 40 years later in December... any takers on helping us celebrate with a BBC birthday present?

Gorgeous & Sensual

Your wife is oozing sexuality, she's an amazing woman.
I wish you the best birthday ever hotmama!

She can make fucking any one crazy... she is perfect.. get her fucking.. where r u located.. do u chat on yahoo .. may be cam to cam i Have blk cock for her

thanks

jimz said:
Your wife is oozing sexuality, she's an amazing woman.
I wish you the best birthday ever hotmama!

thanks jimz !

thanks

abvt75 said:
She can make fucking any one crazy... she is perfect.. get her fucking.. where r u located.. do u chat on yahoo .. may be cam to cam i Have blk cock for her

Thansk abvt75 !
We are in Illinois
Not on Yahoo much....
No cam here...
Will try to keep you interested though

I'm in St. Louis and I would love to fill that sweet pink ass to the brim with bbc!!

thanks

Wrt107 said:
I'm in St. Louis and I would love to fill that sweet pink ass to the brim with bbc!!

You mean this ass?

Users who are viewing this thread