Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
There's a 10 year age gap between them. HWR was in college before A even hit puberty. HWR has said that she thinks A had an inkling about her sexual proclivities but they never discussed any of it.

On a personal note, one can keep secrets, big secrets for a very long time sometimes to the final box. The older one gets the more one realizes it, especially when 'settling' matters after ones demise. And of course many live with blinders on, both unconsciously and consciously, kinda 'don't ask - don't tell'. One of my ex-biz partners had to tell his wife "ask me no questions and I tell you no lies".

As you know HWR is very very sexually active, I don't attribute it all to PGAD.

"among the world's most strongly-sexual women", where's Guinness when you need them, LOL!

2wheel said:
....... And of course, many live with blinders on, both unconsciously and consciously. Kinda like, 'don't ask - don't tell.'
Ain't that the truth.
2wheel said:
One of my ex-biz partners had to tell his wife, "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies."
Sounds similar to a line from "The Godfather" movie, where an up-and-coming mobster says to his wife: "Just this once, I'll allow you to ask me a question." She asks him her question. He says, "No" (a lie).
2wheel said:
As you know, [my wife] HWR is very very sexually active. I don't attribute it all to PGAD.
Sounds like a reasonable conclusion to me.
2wheel said:
[Re. HWR possibly being] "Among the world's most strongly-sexual women:" where's Guinness when you need them? LOL!
Really. (But, please note I said "may be among," not "may be." I know.... details, details....)

Last edited:
"I AM SUCH A LUCKY HUSBAND. To the rest of you 'eat your hearts out with jealousy'."

I am! :)

"On a personal note, one can keep secrets, big secrets for a very long time sometimes to the final box. The older one gets the more one realizes it, especially when 'settling' matters after ones demise."

The Hell's Angels MC has a saying: "3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead." :D

willsrv said:
"On a personal note, one can keep secrets, big secrets for a very long time sometimes to the final box. The older one gets the more one realizes it, especially when 'settling' matters after ones demise."

The Hell's Angels MC has a saying: "3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead." :D
Funny, but true. The quote is from Benjamin Franklin, "Poor Richard's Almanack", long before the 1% - but still true.

willsrv said:
"I AM SUCH A LUCKY HUSBAND. To the rest of you 'eat your hearts out with jealousy'."

I am! :)
To be honest I had real doubts we'd ever get there, that I was 'beating a dead horse' and when it happened I really thought our 1st 'session' would be our last followed by irreparable harm to us. BUT it was a risk I was willing to take.

Monday 9/23 Mr. commuter had an 'on the way to work" romp with HWR. The guy is consistent and reliable but boring, never thought I'd say that watching my wife fuck another guy would be boring. Same each time, 12-15 minutes mostly missionary. So old, in and out. Many times I leave them alone rather than yawn my way through.

Wednesday 9/25 Mr. commuter's black work colleague spent the evening with us. This time wasn't an overnighter. So as I'm making dinner for the 3 of us. He and HWR are sitting watching TV, hugging, kissing, laughing and talking, just like a real couple. After a while they stand and they both strip, he sits back down and slouches a bit as HWR mounts him and slides him into her. They are embraced tight and start kissing OUCH! If you've been following along, I'm crazy about kissing, but I understand that it's an important component for her, and most women for that matter. BUT the kissing seems more than just sexual, can’t explain it, just a feeling. There like that for quite a while, once food is in the oven and timer set I head to where they are and strip. I stroke as I watch them. Then she asks me if I'd mind given them a few minutes alone, I said yes I'd mind. She said OK it was just an idea. She's riding him pretty good and he says he's gonna cum and she says so is she as they orgasm together. No I didn't. But I do get up and get them a towel.

The timer rings and dinner is ready. He and I eat naked, HWR put a t-shirt on.

After dinner I clean up and they are back in the couch, actually she's on the floor on her knees sucking him as he reclines. She looks at me and stops for instant and says "dessert". He cums. It’s time for him to leave and they have a along, very long kiss goodbye.

After he's gone she wants confirmation that I didn't cum. I agree I didn’t. She tells me to JO for her as she rubs herself. We both get off together, but separately. I ask her if there's anything to be concerned about. She says no, it’s just sex. I tell her what I saw looks like more than just sex and asking me to leave them alone was not good. She said it's only sex but she does like him a lot. And the suggestion was his, that she wasn't for it but was accommodating. She assured me it’s only sex nothing more and promised it was she'd end it it there were. I remember how often she's broken promises to me but didn't voice it.

Sunday 9/29 on the way back from a movie, Ad Astra, she said that we need to talk about the GB. I agreed and said I wanted to wait after the tirade with A. She said yeah that was fucked up, I Agreed. I did ask if there was any fallout yet. She said no, with a long pause then emphasized yet.

HWR: "What do think of me fucking 6 guys?"
ME: "It was more."
HWR: "8?"
ME: "No more."
HWR: "10?"
ME: "I guess you don’t remember, would you like to know?"
HWR: "Of course I would."
ME: "You won’t remember."
HWR: "You're probably right but I still want to know."
ME: "Do you want the details."
HWR: "Yes, maybe it’ll refresh my memory."
ME: "OK when we get home I'll put on paper for you."
HWR: "Why don't you tell me now,?"
ME: "Cause I don't remember all the details."
HWR: "AHA, with a chuckle."
ME: "Any way I thought it was great. I enjoyed watching every dick, every orgasm and every drop of cum."
HWR: "So did I. I enjoyed it more than anything else in recent memory.
ME: "Recent memory, that's funny."
HWR: "I wanna float an idea."
ME: "You sound like a corporate exec. Wanna run it up the flagpole do ya."
HWR: "Funny, very funny."
ME: "OK let's have it."
HWR: "As you know I really really enjoyed the GB last week."
ME: "Yes I know, so did I."
HWR: "Let's do it more often."
ME: "That's it?"
HWR: "I was thinking maybe once a week."
ME: "Are you serious?"
HWR: "Yes I am, and maybe we can cut out the weekday stuff."
ME: "So you want to nix Mr. commuter?"
HWR: "Sex with him is boring."
ME: "I agree."
HWR: "But he's reliable, and he's fast. I know it’s a 15 minute encounter and I cum every time, only once, but I do cum. Maybe we'll keep him. And he brings other guys."
ME: "Next in line is his work associate."
HWR: "Well he's always good for a midday encounter and he's young and very enthusiastic. Let's keep him."
ME: "OK, moving on the black work colleague."
HWR: "Hell no, he stays, he's a keeper."
ME: "So we're down to the bartender."
HWR: "I don't like him at all, but I love sex with him and I love that he gets me guys. He's also a keeper."
ME: "OK so that’s your regulars, and you wanna keep them all."
HWR: "Hmmmmmmmmm. Yup. I guess this was a waste of time."
ME: "What about Gayle's Friday night parties?"
HWR: "Nope that stays as well."
ME: "Guess we're done, huh?"
HWR: "Nope, I still want for GBs. Do you think we could arrange a weekly thing?"
ME: "You are joking right?"
HWR: "No I'm not."
ME: "We can’t afford a motel weekly and we ain't doing it here."
HWR: "Yeah I see what you mean. What about the bartender having a participant hosting or the guys spilt a room. After all they're getting my pussy for free."
ME: "That's a lot to ask of him, to find you a dozen or more men for a GB weekly."
HWR: "Or more."
ME: "Which weekly, or dozen?"
HWR: "Maybe both."
ME: "Wow. "
HWR: "I'm gonna change the subject for moment."
ME: "OK, go for it."
HWR: "Did you enjoy watching me."
ME: "Hell yes."
HWR: "What did you like most?"
ME: "The most, 2 things, I love to see a new guy enter you for the first time, and I love to see you take their cum."
HWR: "Me too. But for me it's on a much higher level"
ME: "I'm sure it is. But you've done this before."
HWR: "Sure, but not as many guys, you've been at some events."
ME: "That's not what I mean, before you & me time, when you were younger."
HWR: "I'm not gonna talk about my sexual past. You've seen me in my olden years."
ME: "Is that olden or golden?" I chuckled at my wit.
HWR: "Both."
ME: "But you can tell me this one time."
HWR: "No I can’t, if I tell you anything now, you'll want more. I know all about wanting more."
ME: "Yeah I guess you’re right, I am hungry. What did you mean you know about wanting more."
There was dead silence.
ME: "Do you want to talk later?"
HWR: "No, right now I'm in rather coherent mood, who knows later, you know how I can get."
ME: "OK, got for it."
HWR: "You're one and done. Most guys are one and done. Yeah there are some exceptions, the bartender is an exception, actually he's exceptional in many areas sexually."
ME: "Yeah I agree."
HWR: "Well I'm far from one and done."
ME: "Yup I know that I remember your 40th birthday........."
HWR: "Let's stay current shall we."
ME: "OK."
HWR: "I love being full, I love having something in my pussy, preferably a dick. With the exception of Big John they're all insertion toys. Remember the ben wa balls." We laughed together. It wasn't funny at the time."
ME: "OK, keep going."
HWR: "And I like the feeling of a warm body, a warm male body pressed against mine, to feel his warm breath on my skin on my neck when \he nuzzles me, I like the smell of a man, that musky male scent. I love when he enters me for the first time as well, I love when he cums, in me or on me. I love sex."
ME: "And kissing."
HWR: "Yes, and kissing, I love a man's tongue exploring my mouth. But I've tried to be considerate to your feelings."
ME: "And you have."
HWR: "Now comes the part you may not understand."
ME: "I'll try."
HWR: "This is about me, I can’t really speak for other women. Since we’ve been doing this I've come to enjoy more men at a time than not. As you know I'm multi-orgasmic. What you probably don't know each orgasm is better the one before, each orgasm is a stepping stone for the next. The 2nd is better than the 1st, the 5th is better than the 4th. So just when a guy gets me off and he cums, I'm ready for another, actually I'm in need of another orgasm, but he's done, it’s over. But when there is another guy I'm in luck. But it repeats itself over and over after each orgasm. So need I more guys, and this weekend proved that to me big time."
ME: "You’re right I had no idea. I assumed stuff but this was an eye opener."
HWR: "I also wasn't tired after I was done, I actually wanted more. If there were more men I would have been ready for them as well."
ME: "Yeah I noticed that as well."
HWR: "And here's something you might not have noticed. It takes me longer to orgasm. Remember when we first got Big John I would cum in minutes............
ME: "Within 2 minutes to be accurate."
HWR: "Yup, now I takes 10-15 minutes."
ME: "Now that you mentioned it looking back there has been a progression."
HWR: "Not sure whether it's medical or age, but it's there. Just sayin'."
ME: "I don’t see that there is anything I can do to help."
HWR: "Nope, no help needed, it is what it is."
ME: "OK got it."
HWR: "I always knew I needed more but the thing is that it surprised even myself. When we started this I didn't want you to be present, to watch. Now I find it a huge turn-on to be watched, to have an audience. Especially by you. They're strangers you're my husband, the man I'm supposed to be exclusive to, that's such a taboo."
ME: "How does the fisting fit in?"
HWR: "Fisting, what's that?"
I explained what it was.
HWR: "So what does that mean to me?"
ME: "You were fisted and I want to know how it fits into what you just described to me."
HWR: "No I wasn't."
ME: "Yes, you were."
HWR: "I don’t remember that."
ME: "And therein is the problem, your memory. You don’t remember."
HWR: "Sorry I don't remember that at all."
ME: "Alrighty then. Obviously you can't comment on something you don’t remember."
HWR: "Did I enjoy it?"
ME: "I don’t know if you did, you seemed to though. Does it sound appealing to you?"
HWR: "No it doesn’t, but tell me what happened."
ME: "I explained it in detail. No I didn't open any of my postings to read it, she'd be mortified if she knew I was documenting her sexual activities."
HWR: "Sorry honey I just don't remember it at all, not even an inkling."
ME: "OK. It's a non-event event. BUT, I sincerely thank you for being so frank and open."
HWR: "I love that you let me be my slutty self. I love you for that."
ME: "Now what?"
HWR: "Simple, more sex, more gangbangs, more group sex, more men, more cock, more cum."
ME: "You're such a slut, I love you for that. How about me setting you up with other men, and how about some pics or videos."
HWR: "NO & NO! We've been down this road before."
ME: "I kept asking about hotwifing until you finally gave in, I'm hoping for the same thing."
HWR: "Hope springs eternal. One never knows....................."
Her cell rang and we were done talking.

I learned a few things and confirmed others. It was a good discussion, communication is paramount.

Reactions: willsrv, Custer Laststand and 69eatmore77
Monday 9/30 Mr. commuter stopped by on his way to work for a morning romp. He had no idea of her GB the prior week, though he did hint at arranging his own with some of the guys he works with that have heard about HWR free pussy.

Wednesday 10/2 Mr. commuter came around for a going home from work fuck. I haven't done the math but I think he's had sex with her more than anyone else, including me.

Friday 10/4 Mr. commuter game by for an on the way to work fuck. Of course HWR accommodated him. Eureka, I was able to sneak a photo of them, HWR hates to be photographed and pics during sex is a no-no-no. It's not the best by any stretch of the imagination but it is a photo none the less, and many readers have asked for photos, as well as I wanting a photo. Just sad it wasn't a better one, and I'm not sure I'll be able to sneak another.

1570441821366.png
That evening HWR joined Gayle for one of her 'Friday night' events. When I picked her up she said there were 5 guys and Gayle had a new 'recruit'. A young woman who was interested in seeing what hotwifing was all about. All the guys were drooling over her as Gayle and HWR are over sixty and this honey was in her 30s. Anyway HWR said she didn't partake just watched and asked questions. HWR said she felt very uncomfortable having sex in her presence. She said she likes an audience but this kinda confirms she prefers a male audience. She added no more details but said she had a good time and 3 less to conquer.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and 69eatmore77
Monday 10/7 Mr. commuter had a morning romp with HWR. Afterwards he asked if she'd thought about his proposal. She had no inkling of it. I told him to tell her again. He summarized the idea of having a gangbang with his co-workers as word had gotten out about her free pussy and most wanted a piece. She smiled and said that it sounded like a good idea to 'flesh out' more details for her to consider. He was elated.

Tuesday 10/8 Gayle asked if one of the guys from Friday night could see her again. She asked me for permission. I reminded her it was Tuesday and we'd agree doing M, W & F. She said it was for tomorrow. I took the suggestion of one of the readers and vetoed it. It was the 1st time I said no. She asked why, I stretched it a bit and told her it didn’t feel right. She was upset but told Gayle no, followed by no means no.

Later that night I felt bad that I nixed it without any good reason beyond me exercising my veto power. I apologized for the no and told her Friday would be OK if it were still possible. She was on the phone with Gayle in an instant telling her so.

Wednesday 10/9 Mr. commuter's work associate came by for a nooner. I'm not generally there midday but give my permission for to play alone. Solo for us is a rarity. He told her that he looked forward to her upcoming gangbang. She told him it wasn't set yet just an idea. He said he didn't get the impression it was only an idea.

Later it the day Mr. commuter came but for an on the way home quickie. She told him she was not happy that he put things into the works without her agreeing. He asked how she knew, she told him bad news travels fast. He said that he hadn’t cast it yet, that he just had feelers out. And apologized if the idea got out of hand, and he'd kill it if she wanted. She told him not to kill it but to continue to flesh it out but lower key.

Friday 10/11 the guy from Friday showed up as planned right on time. He was having trouble keeping it up with me present. HWR said that he had no problem last week, he agreed saying that wasn't in front of her husband. He apologized and told HWR to play with herself that may help. I watched as she took a toy, lubed it and slid it inside her magic pussy. He was rubbing his cock while intently watching her. I 'snuck' up on him and took his cock and rubbed it for him as he watched. Then I slid my mouth around it as she fucked herself with the dildo watching me suck his cock. That did the job as I felt his cock get harder and harder, he must have been enjoying my blowjob. She took Big John and used it on her clit as she fucked herself. He was hard as a rock but made no motion to move from me to her. As she orgasmed so did he filling my mouth with his cum. HWR told me not to swallow. That was a hard thing to do. When he was done cumming she told me to kiss her with his cum. I did as told as we swapped his cum back and forth dripping on her face and in my beard. He was still hard and got between her legs and slipped in. I backed away as he fucker her. He was like a machine going and going giving her another orgasm and then the 3rd which caused her to almost convulse. Finally he shot this load deep in her pussy. When he pulled out she told me to enjoy my dessert. I dove in and licked her clean as he sat and watched rubbing his flaccid dick.

We laid on the bed exhausted, HWR gently rubbing or should I say caressing her pussy. He said it was probably the best blowjob he's ever had, the 1st from another guy and that he didn't think a guy could suck cock so well. I told him "live long enough - see everything." Playfully HWR said "meow - pussy wants more." Tried as I would I couldn't get in her, he was done and had no more erections in him but he did take her toy and fuck her to 2 more orgasms with it before he said he had to leave. He thanked us and asked if we could do this again. HWR said she didn't see why not and he was gone.

Reactions: willsrv, 69eatmore77 and 4adventure
Monday 10/14 Mr. commuter had a morning session with her. It feels like a true AWF (acquaintance with benefits) thing. He arrives, he strips, they fuck, 15 minutes later she cums, he cums, he dresses, he leaves, she goes back to sleep full of cum. Many times I leave them to it.

Tuesday morning 10/15 I got a call from HWR's Speech Therapist Evaluator, Someone I had almost forgotten about it’s been so long. She asked to have coffee later the day to chat. I put my uncle confessor hat on and we arrange a time and place. We met at The Cottage a little eatery in Old Bluffton with outdoor seating, she wanted the privacy that an indoor seating couldn’t provide. We made a lot of small talk about nothing including how HWR was doing. Then she started the real conversation by saying she did it, she’s now a hotwife. I offered her tentative congratulations. I told her to let it out, that’s why she wanted to talk. She said that she took my suggestion and did a lot of reading (actually it was another reader’s suggestion), and she also took my suggestion and her and husband went to the Florida sex club I told her about. She said the 1st time they went she had sex with more men that night that she had with all men previously put together. She said she loved it as did her husband. She they couldn’t stop talking about it for weeks, that it energized their sex life like it was supercharged and that was all they could talk about almost to a point of nausea. They went again a month or so later. The 1st time was in Orlando the 2nd was in Tampa, she said it was a completely different group of people. It was fun, not as much as the 1st time but still fun. Though she really didn’t talk about it afterwards her husband was almost obsessed talking about it. Then they went a 3rd time back in Orlando a few weeks thereafter. A visit she didn’t enjoy at all, there wasn’t any particular thing she could pinpoint, just the overall concept of having sex with men not her husband. She said the “shiny new object had dulled and she lost interest.” However her husband had not soured on it and wanted to continue going to the club so he could watch her. She realized the tables had been turned, she originally wanted this and her husband didn’t now she doesn’t want this and her husband does. When she said she didn't want to go he said OK that they have to work on getting her hooked up here. She said when she told him that she didn’t want to pursue it any further they had a huge blowout. She threw a few things in a bag and left, that was 6 days ago.

She stayed at a motel the 1st night then has been staying with a friend & husband since then, her friend is a nurse at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. She asked if I wanted to hear some irony. Of course I said yes. Her friend's husband was hitting on her so hard she finally gave in and they’ve been having sex a few times a day while her friend is at work. The irony is that she left her husband because he wanted her to have sex with other men and she didn't want to and here she is doing exactly that in an effort to have a place to stay to be away from the man who wants her to exactly what she is doing. That’s a lot of irony. Then as expected she asked my opinion. I told her that she can add more irony by now asking a hotwife husband his opinion of another couples involvement with this lifestyle.

I suggest they talk it out, she said she felt as if they hit a talking wall. I suggested a marriage counselor. She said she’d be too embarrassed to tell a counselor about her sex life. I took a cynical note and told her that perhaps there's nothing left and her marriage is over. Tears streamed down her face. She said she didn't want it to be over that she loves her husband deeply. I went back to the marriage counselor idea and added that I was sure that a good counselor had heard everything there is to hear about a couple’s sex life, to trust, to have confidence in the process and be optimistic about a positive outcome. She reluctantly said that sounds like the only way. That she’d have to move back home to end the friend’s husband thing. It told her it sounded like she had a plan: move back home, end the sex with the friend’s husband, go to counseling. She stopped crying and agreed. The conversation was over, she said I’d probably never her from her again about this. I told her I'm here for her and I wished her all the luck in the world whatever the outcome.

Later when I got home HWR & Gayle were just getting home. They had a shit eating grin from ear to ear. She said they were at the college, that the went window shopping. I found that to be funny as did they and we all had a good laugh. I reminded Gayle that it would be great if I could be there some Friday night, she told me that will never happen, to ‘get over it.’

Wednesday 10/16 Mr. commuter’s black work colleague came to ‘visit’ in the evening for dinner and…….. Again he brought flowers. They hugged and kissed hello, then he greeted me with a solid handshake. They sat on the love seat as I prepared dinner. I do all the cooking, it’s not a subservient thing, she can’t cook, remember she’s had 5 strokes. She asked if it was OK if they went into the bedroom, I told her of course. This time he shut the door behind him, just as my blood started to boil the door was opened. I assumed HWR nixed that idea. From my vantage point in the kitchen I had a clear view through the bedroom door onto the bed. Unfortunately it was a bit too dark in the bedroom to make out any activity.

When I got our dinner in the oven I joined them, or should I say observed them fucking. She was on her back legs locked around his as he was deeply thrusting in and out of her. I stripped and got into the bed with them, HWR reached over and tweaked my nipple. I stroked my hardening dick as they fucked. She turned her head to me and told me to kiss her. I did as told, she almost sucked my tongue from my head as she orgasmed. When she released my tongue I slipped down to suck her nipple, but he was on top of her and I had no access. I laid back down and stroked my cock as they fucked. He told her to get ready, he drove deep in her and with a grunt shot his full load deep in HWRs magic pussy. This triggered another orgasm for her as I also climaxed.

He got up on his knees still between her legs, pulled his cock out of her and laid in on her pubic bone. He told me to suck him hard, I did as I was told. When he was hard he pulled his cock from my mouth and back into HWR. He fucked her again to several more orgasms as I laid there watching them, at this point in my life I’m a one and done, and feel lucky for that. I heard the timer go off so I got up got dressed and went back to dinner prep as he continued to pound her.

As soon as dinner was ready I told them, he said they’d be out as soon as he cums. Maybe 5 minutes later they come out, she’s wearing a T-shirt he’s wearing nothing. After we finish eating they headed to the love seat as I cleared the table. HWR put a movie on TV, when I’m done I head to my easy chair. They’re so close they look like one person. He has his arm around her she’s snuggled into him with one hand holding his dick. I remember when she’d do that with me.

Within minute she’s got his dick in her mouth. She looks at me, stops for a minute and says ‘dessert’, I ask her for her or me. She chuckles with a mouthful of dick. 10 minutes later she’s got her dessert. Still horny she spreads her legs and masturbates to orgasm. We both smile and applauded her performance.

She tells him he's staying the night. He said that’s what he expected.

A little later they showered together followed by me and we all get into bed for the night. I’m awakened several times during the night to them having sex.

In the morning over coffee he reminds us about his offer to host us for a day at his place. She asks what’s the incentive for her. He asks what she has in mind.. She asks if he has friends. He said of course. She asked how many friends. I can sense what she’s after, another gangbang. He asks how many friends does she thinks he has. She said I bet you have at least a dozen friends. He glanced at the clock and said he didn’t realize how late it was he has to go, he has a meeting and he can't be late. They hug goodbye, and he says he’ll be in touch.

Friday 10/17 the bartender calls to arrange a pre-shift visit. I can hear ask if he’s planning on being alone. She tells him as many as you want. I assume it’s friends with him. Later in the day he shows up, alone. I can see the disappointment on her face. She tells him I thought you’d be with friends. He said too short a notice this time. This is all while he’s undressing, and I’m putting a pad down followed by her getting into bed. Minutes later I watch his ugly cock slide into her magic pussy. I’ve seen this show before , 10 minutes of him pounding her, a few orgasms for her and he dumps a huge load that spews out of her when he pulls his still hard out. Twice he jerks off on her dropping 2 more huge loads. He says thanks, dresses and leaves. I get a towel for her to clean up, she wants to savor the cum for a few more minutes.

Shortly thereafter she got into a shower and got ready for me to take her to Gayle’s for a Friday night session. Later when I picked her up she was again disappointed, only 1 guy showed up as the others bailed out. So she said she masturbated while watching Gayle and her guy have sex. I told her that it was a golden opportunity for a FMF. She said she and Gayle agreed they wouldn’t play with each other. I doubted that she told me the truth.

more than 35000 views and only 309 replies

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, 69eatmore77 and willsrv
2wheel said:
Tuesday morning 10/15 I got a call from HWR's Speech Therapist Evaluator, Someone I had almost forgotten about it’s been so long. She asked to have coffee later the day to chat. I put my uncle confessor hat on and we arrange a time and place. We met at The Cottage a little eatery in Old Bluffton with outdoor seating, she wanted the privacy that an indoor seating couldn’t provide. We made a lot of small talk about nothing including how HWR was doing. Then she started the real conversation by saying she did it, she’s now a hotwife. I offered her tentative congratulations. I told her to let it out, that’s why she wanted to talk. She said that she took my suggestion and did a lot of reading (actually it was another reader’s suggestion).
I guess that would be me.....
2wheel said:
She also took my suggestion and her and husband went to the Florida sex club I told her about. She said the 1st time they went she had sex with more men that night that she had with all men previously put together. She said she loved it as did her husband.
Your suggestion was a good one.
2wheel said:
She they couldn’t stop talking about it for weeks, that it energized their sex life like it was supercharged and that was all they could talk about almost to a point of nausea. They went again a month or so later. The 1st time was in Orlando the 2nd was in Tampa, she said it was a completely different group of people. It was fun, not as much as the 1st time but still fun.
So far, so good....
2wheel said:
She really didn’t talk about it afterwards, but her husband was almost obsessed talking about it. Then they went a 3rd time back in Orlando a few weeks later. A visit she didn’t enjoy at all. There wasn’t any particular thing she could pinpoint, just the overall concept of having sex with men not her husband. She said the “shiny new object had dulled and she lost interest.”
Oh oh.....
2wheel said:
However, her husband had not soured on it and wanted to continue going to the club so he could watch her. She realized the tables had been turned, she originally wanted this and her husband didn’t. Now she doesn’t want this and her husband does.
An interesting turn of events....
2wheel said:
When she said she didn't want to go he said OK that they have to work on getting her hooked up here. She said when she told him that she didn’t want to pursue it any further they had a huge blowout. She threw a few things in a bag and left, that was 6 days ago.
Sigh.....
2wheel said:
She stayed at a motel the 1st night then has been staying with a friend & husband since then. Her friend is a nurse at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. She asked if I wanted to hear some irony. Of course I said yes. Her friend's husband was hitting on her so hard she finally gave in and they’ve been having sex a few times a day while her friend is at work.
Funny how sex finds one, when one is an attractive relatively-young woman who thinks she doesn't want sex.
2wheel said:
The irony is that she left her husband because he wanted her to have sex with other men, and she didn't want to, and here she is doing exactly that in an effort to have a place to stay to be away from the man who wants her to do exactly what she is doing.
Sigh..... (Her friend, the nurse who worked during the day, must have suspected or assumed her husband was fucking her hotwife friend-now-housemate the ST evaluator, even if her husband didn't explicitly tell her that.)
2wheel said:
That’s a lot of irony. Then as expected she asked my opinion. I told her that she can add more irony by now asking a hotwife husband his opinion of another couples involvement with this lifestyle. .......... etc ..........
Well.... I guess your wife's ST evaluator turned out to not be as strongly sexual and desirous of sexual variety as she thought she was.

Anyway, thanks for passing along your conversation with your wife's ST evaluator about her hotwife experiences. Obviously, she turned out to be nowhere near as strongly sexual as your own wife HWR.
2wheel said:
Later when I got home HWR & Gayle were just getting home. They had shit-eating grins from ear to ear. She said they were at the college, where they went window shopping. I found that to be funny, as did they, and we all had a good laugh. I reminded Gayle that it would be great if I could be there some Friday night. She told me that will never happen, to ‘get over it.’
Ah hah.... "Get over it." The expression recently made famous by Mick Mulvaney (Trump's acting chief of staff) during his disastrous interview in the White House press briefing room....
2wheel said:
More than 35000 views and only 309 replies.
That's because all the dudes on this forum want to see pictures. You see it all the time: "Any pics?" "What does she look like?" ....and words to that effect.

Thanks Custer,

Yes, it was your suggestions.

I was so sure the evaluator was on board fully as she wanted it so badly, to the point that she had said she'd risk her marriage for it, now it's visa-versa.

I'll bet her friend knows as well.

At least she tried the lifestyle rather than making blind judgements and assessments. That, in and of itself was, I think, a huge step.

Yeah, the term struck me that way as well, wonder how she votes, LOL!

Generally men are visual creatures. I also love pics but a good story allows me as the reader to envision so much more. Sometimes I wish I had the imagination to write. I think that's right brain activity, I'm a hobbyist woodworker but I find that all my woodworking is symmetrical, I can't do asymmetrical.

I love reading your comments and I think that you did good with your conversation with the speech therapist. Hopefully, her and her husband can work things out and stay together.

69eatmore77 said:
I love reading your comments and I think that you did good with your conversation with the speech therapist. Hopefully, her and her husband can work things out and stay together.
I hope so as well she's truly a nice person. I was so surprised when she voiced her desire. It was inconsistent with her personality. But young people still let their heart overrule their head, that changes with age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77
2wheel,

Some additional thoughts occurred to me re. your over-coffee conversation with your wife's ST Evaluator.
2wheel said:
Tuesday morning 10/15 I got a call from [my wife] HWR's Speech Therapy Evaluator, Someone I had almost forgotten about it’s been so long. She asked to have coffee later that day to chat. ....... She started the real conversation by saying she did it, she’s now a hotwife. ....... They went a 3rd time [to a sex club] back in Orlando a few weeks thereafter. A visit she didn’t enjoy at all, there wasn’t any particular thing she could pinpoint, just the overall concept of having sex with men not her husband. She said the “shiny new object had dulled and she lost interest.”
Maybe that was because the men who were fucking your wife's ST Evaluator at the sex club were strangers she didn't know, and she felt she couldn't become attracted to them because she knew she was never going to see them again.
2wheel said:
However her husband had not soured on it and wanted to continue going to the club so he could watch her.
From the point of view of your wife's ST Evaluator and her marriage, she should consider that a good sign. It meant her husband wants to see her sexually pleasured and satisfied.... possibly because he has trouble doing that himself.
2wheel said:
.......... She said when she told him she didn’t want to pursue it any further they had a huge blowout. She threw a few things in a bag and left, that was 6 days ago.
Six days is not very long. She should still be considered in a transition state.
2wheel said:
She stayed at a motel the 1st night, then has been staying with a friend & her husband since then. Her friend is a nurse at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. She asked if I wanted to hear some irony. I said yes, of course. Her friend's husband was hitting on her so hard she finally gave in, and they’ve been having sex a few times a day while her friend is at work. The irony is, she left her husband because he wanted her to have sex with other men and she didn't want to. Now, here she is, doing exactly that in an effort to have a place to stay to be away from the man who wants her to do exactly what she is doing. As expected, she asked my opinion.
If your wife's ST Evaluator is fucking her friend's husband several times a day, that's almost certainly more sex.... probably a lot more sex.... than she ever got from her husband, especially if her husband works during the days. So, she has adapted herself to a greatly-increased frequency of fucking. Perhaps she finds it acceptable because her new lover is a man she knows, and thus he is (or has become) a man she is attracted to.

It's unrealistic to think her friend (who works as a nurse at Beaufort Memorial Hospital) is not aware her husband is fucking the ST Evaluator multiple times every day. More likely, she is not all that sexual herself, so the ST Evaluator has been doing her nurse friend a favor by taking her husband's high sex drive off her hands. In addition, the ST Evaluator would be doing her own husband a huge favor, as well — if he knew she was fucking another man several times every day.

Since your wife's ST Evaluator will have to limit her stay at her nurse-friend's house, presumably, and find a place of her own, you might suggest she move back in with her husband — then turn him on by telling him, in a low and sultry voice, perhaps while giving him hand jobs, about her sexual adventures with her new lover. As a guide, you might refer her to:

My husband is my bitch: multispeed orgasms
Multispeed Orgasms

Then, you might suggest to her that she suggest to her husband she continue her sexual relationship with her new lover (whom she is now accustomed to) — if not by fucking him several times every day, at least often enough for all-concerned to find it satisfying. And, suggest she fuck him in front of her husband, thus transforming him to her long-term self-acknowledged cuckold (and satisfying his desire for that). Speaking of which, a letter on the "HotwifeLetters dot com" site you might remind her of, which seems relevant to this scene, is this one:

http://hotwifeletters.com/diditforyou.htm
2wheel said:
I suggested [the ST Evaluator and her husband] talk it out. She said she felt as if they hit a talking wall. I suggested a marriage counselor. She said she’d be too embarrassed to tell a counselor about her sex life.
Regarding "working things out" by seeing a marriage counselor: I wouldn't place too much faith in that possibility, if I were you (or her). Seeing a marriage counselor is usually the last step couples go through before divorcing. (My former wife and I found that to be the case.) Rather, for the time being, I suggest considering yourself to be her marriage counselor. An alternative, if something like my suggestion (above) doesn't seem to be working out, may be to refer her to a marriage counselor who specializes in "kinky relationships" — if one is available in your area.

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
2wheel,

Some additional thoughts occurred to me re. your over-coffee conversation with your wife's ST Evaluator.

Maybe that was because the men who were fucking your wife's ST Evaluator at the sex club were strangers she didn't know, and she felt she couldn't become attracted to them because she knew she was never going to see them again.

From the point of view of your wife's ST Evaluator and her marriage, she should consider that a good sign. It meant her husband wants to see her sexually pleasured and satisfied.... possibly because he has trouble doing that himself.

Six days is not very long. She should still be considered in a transition state.

If your wife's ST Evaluator is fucking her friend's husband several times a day, that's almost certainly more sex.... probably a lot more sex.... than she ever got from her husband, especially if her husband works during the days. So, she has adapted herself to a greatly-increased frequency of fucking. Perhaps she finds it acceptable because her new lover is a man she knows, and thus he is (or has become) a man she is attracted to.

It's unrealistic to think her friend (who works as a nurse at Beaufort Memorial Hospital) is not aware her husband is fucking the ST Evaluator multiple times every day. More likely, she is not all that sexual herself, so the ST Evaluator has been doing her nurse friend a favor by taking her husband's high sex drive off her hands. In addition, the ST Evaluator would be doing her own husband a huge favor, as well — if he knew she was fucking another man several times every day.

Since your wife's ST Evaluator will have to limit her stay at her nurse-friend's house, presumably, and find a place of her own, you might suggest she move back in with her husband — then turn him on by telling him, in a low and sultry voice, perhaps while giving him hand jobs, about her sexual adventures with her new lover. As a guide, you might refer her to:

My husband is my bitch: multispeed orgasms
Multispeed Orgasms

Then, you might suggest to her that she suggest to her husband she continue her sexual relationship with her new lover (whom she is now accustomed to) — if not by fucking him several times every day, at least often enough for all-concerned to find it satisfying. And, suggest she fuck him in front of her husband, thus transforming him to her long-term self-acknowledged cuckold (and satisfying his desire for that). Speaking of which, a letter on the "HotwifeLetters dot com" site you might remind her of, which seems relevant to this scene, is this one:

http://hotwifeletters.com/diditforyou.htm

Regarding "working things out" by seeing a marriage counselor: I wouldn't place too much faith in that possibility, if I were you (or her). Seeing a marriage counselor is usually the last step couples go through before divorcing. (My former wife and I found that to be the case.) Rather, for the time being, I suggest considering yourself to be her marriage counselor. An alternative, if something like my suggestion (above) doesn't seem to be working out, may be to refer her to a marriage counselor who specializes in "kinky relationships" — if one is available in your area.

—Custer
All good points, though some may seem pie-in-the-sky, but as we all know this lifestyle starts out as pie-in-the-sky.

I don't think she willingly gave in the her friends husband. It was expeditious, convenient and a means to an end. I think the wife had an inkling or knew. Men can't hide things well and several times a day leaves telltale signs. Nurse usually live an exhausted life and this may have taken pressure off her making it a 'blessing in disguise'.

All the pieces are there for a successful hotwife lifestyle. Her husband wants it, she wanted it, she's done it with and without his knowledge. All she needs do is continue with the friend's husband and perhaps expand her stable of men. BUT she expressed her desire to NOT continue. I sensed a great conflict within her.

Bottom line is "The conversation was over, she said I’d probably never her from her again about this "

2wheel,

Re.:
2wheel said:
I don't think [my wife's speech-therapy evaluator and now hotwife] willingly gave in to her friend's husband's [pressure to fuck her multiple times daily] . It was expeditious, convenient and a means to an end. I think the wife had an inkling or knew. Men can't hide things well and several times a day leaves telltale signs. Nurse usually live an exhausted life and this may have taken pressure off her, making it a 'blessing in disguise.'
Yes, that was one of my points. I'm aware of the professional pressure nurses are under. (My former wife, now retired, was an RN for over 30 years.)
2wheel said:
All the pieces are there for a successful hotwife [/cuckold husband] lifestyle. Her husband wants it, she wanted it, and she's done it with and without his knowledge. All she needs do is continue with the friend's husband and perhaps expand her stable of men. BUT she expressed her desire to NOT continue. I sensed a great conflict within her.
Yes. My post, as you know, was an attempt to suggest a way for your wife's obviously-sexy ST Evaluator to get back together with her husband, who has an obvious strong desire to be her cuckold, without a need to resolve their newly-developed difference by divorcing him.
2wheel said:
The bottom line is: "The conversation was over, she said I’d probably never her from her again about this."
I didn't suggest you wait to hear from her again. Rather, I suggested you take the initiative and contact her (via e-mail — I gather you have her address). And, the mere fact she said "you'll probably never hear from her again about this" doesn't mean you won't hear from her again about this. Remember, you're her "uncle confessor." So, here's another suggestion.

The basic problem your wife's ST Evaluator (I'll call her "Esmeralda") and her now-cuckold husband (I'll call him "Bill") are having is, she thinks she should be in charge of her own sex life. Bill, by contrast, thinks he should be the dominant person in their marriage, and thus should be in charge of her sex life (i.e., he thinks he should have the authority to demand she fuck other men, preferably in front of him). But, almost certainly — given their falling out — Bill does not want to divorce Esmeralda (because he probably loves her, and also because divorce is usually a financial disaster), just as Esmeralda does not want to divorce Bill, as you realized during your conversation with her (because she loves him, and she is also not into financial disasters).

Thus, I suggest —> you <— take an alternative approach. I suggest you point out to Esmeralda, in an e-mail letter, the nature of her marital problem (as outlined in the preceding paragraph), then go on to suggest to her the following solution: that she inform Bill she will return to him, if he agrees she will henceforth be in charge of her own sex life, there will be no disagreements about that.

And, to ensure this, Bill will have to agree to henceforth wear a male chastity device, for which Esmeralda will be his sole key holder. She may keep him reminded of her authority, as such, by wearing his key on a chain around her neck. Furthermore, Esmeralda will be free to date, seduce and fuck any man she wishes (thus satisfying Bill's intense internal desire to be her cuckold), but she will NOT tell him about it nor let him watch her (thus satisfying her own desire to fuck only Bill, if she wishes). And, with Bill's cock and balls securely locked in his chastity device, Esmeralda will taunt him about intending to fuck so-and-so, or perhaps about actually having fucked so-and-so (whether she did so or not) while requiring Bill to satisfy her with his tongue, by kissing and sucking her pussy (i.e., becoming her cuntsucker) and giving her analingus (i.e., becoming her asskisser) whenever she wishes.

You might go on to point out that a properly-teased and taunted husband, denied the ability to get hard and ejaculate by being kept in a cock cage, will almost certainly become submissive (rapidly) to his wife, and (most likely) she will find him willingly behaving in whatever ways she wishes. To get a feeling for this, you might suggest to Esmeralda she read:

Forum for husbands whose wives keep them in chastity devices:
Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

Also, cock cages by various manufacturers can be found here (or, Esmeralda can google "male chastity devices" — there are lots of them available):

Mature Metal
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
http://www.chastitytube.com
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

This suggestion, as a method for Esmeralda to resolve her marital problem with her cuckold Bill, may seem extreme — but it appears to be increasingly common for married women to lock up their husbands in cock cages.... even if they don't take lovers.... as a method for gaining increased control over their marriages, as Esmeralda will see, if she reads the forum for husbands who are kept in cock cages. They can be considered the penis equivalent of a wedding ring.

I suggest passing this along in the form of an e-mail letter to Esmeralda, rather than during another coffee date, because then you can be confident she will read it all the way through, and think about it, rather than interrupting you and engaging you in a verbal game of "yes, but."

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
2wheel,

Re.:

Yes, that was one of my points. I'm aware of the professional pressure nurses are under. (My former wife, now retired, was an RN for over 30 years.)

Yes. My post, as you know, was an attempt to suggest a way for your wife's obviously-sexy ST Evaluator to get back together with her husband, who has an obvious strong desire to be her cuckold, without a need to resolve their newly-developed difference by divorcing him.

I didn't suggest you wait to hear from her again. Rather, I suggested you take the initiative and contact her (via e-mail — I gather you have her address). And, the mere fact she said "you'll probably never hear from her again about this" doesn't mean you won't hear from her again about this. Remember, you're her "uncle confessor." So, here's another suggestion.

The basic problem your wife's ST Evaluator (I'll call her "Esmeralda") and her now-cuckold husband (I'll call him "Bill") are having is, she thinks she should be in charge of her own sex life. Bill, by contrast, thinks he should be the dominant person in their marriage, and thus should be in charge of her sex life (i.e., he thinks he should have the authority to demand she fuck other men, preferably in front of him). But, almost certainly — given their falling out — Bill does not want to divorce Esmeralda (because he probably loves her, and also because divorce is usually a financial disaster), just as Esmeralda does not want to divorce Bill, as you realized during your conversation with her (because she loves him, and she is also not into financial disasters).

Thus, I suggest —> you <— take an alternative approach. I suggest you point out to Esmeralda, in an e-mail letter, the nature of her marital problem (as outlined in the preceding paragraph), then go on to suggest to her the following solution: that she inform Bill she will return to him, if he agrees she will henceforth be in charge of her own sex life, there will be no disagreements about that.

And, to ensure this, Bill will have to agree to henceforth wear a male chastity device, for which Esmeralda will be his sole key holder. She may keep him reminded of her authority, as such, by wearing his key on a chain around her neck. Furthermore, Esmeralda will be free to date, seduce and fuck any man she wishes (thus satisfying Bill's intense internal desire to be her cuckold), but she will NOT tell him about it nor let him watch her (thus satisfying her own desire to fuck only Bill, if she wishes). And, with Bill's cock and balls securely locked in his chastity device, Esmeralda will taunt him about intending to fuck so-and-so, or perhaps about actually having fucked so-and-so (whether she did so or not) while requiring Bill to satisfy her with his tongue, by kissing and sucking her pussy (i.e., becoming her cuntsucker) and giving her analingus (i.e., becoming her asskisser) whenever she wishes.

You might go on to point out that a properly-teased and taunted husband, denied the ability to get hard and ejaculate by being kept in a cock cage, will almost certainly become submissive (rapidly) to his wife, and (most likely) she will find him willingly behaving in whatever ways she wishes. To get a feeling for this, you might suggest to Esmeralda she read:

Forum for husbands whose wives keep them in chastity devices:
Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

Also, cock cages by various manufacturers can be found here (or, Esmeralda can google "male chastity devices" — there are lots of them available):

Mature Metal
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
http://www.chastitytube.com
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

This suggestion, as a method for Esmeralda to resolve her marital problem with her cuckold Bill, may seem extreme — but it appears to be increasingly common for married women to lock up their husbands in cock cages.... even if they don't take lovers.... as a method for gaining increased control over their marriages, as Esmeralda will see, if she reads the forum for husbands who are kept in cock cages. They can be considered the penis equivalent of a wedding ring.

I suggest passing this along in the form of an e-mail letter to Esmeralda, rather than during another coffee date, because then you can be confident she will read it all the way through, and think about it, rather than interrupting you and engaging you in a verbal game of "yes, but."

—Custer
I don't have her e-mail, only her cell number. In any event. Your suggestion, in my opinion, is way too extreme. they're in a very tenuous situation right now and I think they need TLC not extremism. In all our discussions she never mentioned 'Bill's' sex life as an issue, it was all about her. Your suggestion, though well intentioned is not on the agenda. But I will give it another week or so and check in with her.

2wheel said:
But I will give it another week or so and check in with her.
Good. This being "all about her" is.... well.... what this is all about.

2wheel,

Re.:
2wheel said:
I don't have her e-mail, only her cell number. In any event. Your suggestion, in my opinion, is way too extreme. They're in a very tenuous situation right now and I think they need TLC not extremism. In all our discussions she never mentioned 'Bill's' sex life as an issue, it was all about her. Your suggestion, though well intentioned, is not on the agenda. But, I will give it another week or so and check in with her.
You seem to have misinterpreted the main point of my post. It was not the "extreme" step of you suggesting to Ms. Esmeralda that she require her newly-cuckolded husband "Bill" to agree to wear a male chastity device, with her his sole key holder, as a condition for her to go back to him.

Rather, my central point was that Esmerlda needs to establish herself as the dominant partner in her marriage, at a minimum with respect to her sex life. Consider an analogy: if you think back to all the work you did to convince your wife to begin cuckolding you (again), and ask yourself who the dominant partner now is in your marriage with respect to your wife's sex life (her strokes notwithstanding), I think the honest answer would be, "She is."

Ergo, although Ms. Esmeralda has fucked other men in her husband's presence (at swing clubs), she has not successfully transformed him to her self-acknowledged cuckold, in the sense that she has not also established herself as the dominant partner in her marriage. This "merely partial conversion" of her husband to her cuckold is at the root, IMO, of her husband insisting she fuck other men (preferably in front of him), followed by their blowout and her leaving home.

In other words, Ms. Esmeralda has not yet trained her husband to accept that it is her prerogative, not his, to decide whether she wants to take a lover (as she has, in fact, at her friend's home), or fuck only him (if that is her desire).

As an illustration of a process Ms. Esmeralda could follow to establish herself as the dominant partner in her marriage, thus freeing herself from her husband's expectations and freeing herself to pursue her own desires, you might suggest to her (via your cell-phone connection) she read:

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=346742

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=411918

In addition, I suggest you order for Ms. Esmeralda a copy of:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp., softcover),

which is available from well-known online sources. You could probably have it delivered in a few days. And, give it to her as a gift the next time you meet her for a coffee date — or have it sent to her, if she is willing to give you a mailing address.

Ms. Sutton claims not to be "in favor of" cuckolding of husbands, which she considers an advanced form of femdom, but her book includes a chapter on that subject (Chaph. 11, Cuckolding: Female Liberation or Promiscuity?).

[Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her book(s).]

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun and puc