• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is this why she's so into it?

• Thread startersingaporesling
  • Start date

singaporesling

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2010
Is my penis size possibly a contributing factor to my wife wanting to try new guys? It is kind of small i know.
Since her massage sessions she has not stopped talking about it and asking when we can set up some more "massages" for her (see our other threads and pics). I asked her were the masseurs bigger than me, and she said most definitely yes. And i know that the only other time for sure that i was cuckolded (with her ex) that he was very big....
here's a pic of penis flaccid and hard, flaccid its maybe 1.5", hard its maybe 3" (length of small memory stick)....

Sounds small S.S. I'm sure she enjoyed the others..but how did you feel about it?

thatrush said:
Sounds small S.S. I'm sure she enjoyed the others..but how did you feel about it?
I love sliding into her wet and open pussy. heres the pic of it, as big as it gets, not big i know, but maybe why she's so into having other guys mount her?

Umm, can you even feel her pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread