• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Island Fantasy

Hothighschoolteacher

New around here...
Beloved Member
It's just me and you black man on an island in the middle of the ocean and its been 3 months. There no chance of being rescued What would do to me. I know what I would be thinking

You are going to have to populate that island
Love, Mary
Oh, I just noticed that you may not be able to be pregged by your name. I am the same kind of BOI.
Is that YOU in the avatar pic. ?

Yeah seriously we need to know if thats you in the avatar

With an ass like that I'd have my hard cock up it 24/7

Midnite, so You TOP? What is your cock like?
Luv, Heather
A little over 7" and curved. And yes I'm a top, but every now and then I fantasize about being a bottom.

Thank you for answer. Good to hear. I believe there is a shortage of tops! But there IS many advantages to bottoming. TakinG cock is great! Do you Suck a lot. And it does not matter to me if top is 4 or 7 or 10 inch. Just so he can do the job. Lovee , Mary Belle

Never actually done anything irl besides dominate women. Im a very masculine male in real life. I just wish I could be a girl sometimes.

Glenda is a boo like me a BOO. Boo
Boi darn auto. And I have wished I could have babies since too young to say here . Many Men like how slim i am. 5'7" 1 22 lb .Not a majority though. I think my nipples attract the most. As far as physical features i also sing and dance
Mary Belle

What an ass...I bet you were popular in the college changing rooms mmmm
Naughty1, we're you popular that way? I was! Boys that age are SO horny. They did not care if I was a boi! I femmedSnow up a lot at college anyway
Mary Belle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back