• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It started innocently

• Thread starterNEGuy
  • Start date

NEGuy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2012
For those interested, this will be a bit long, however everything is true. It's not on par with the more extreme stories here (many are just fantasies anyways, I know), but it's the story of the past couple years.

My wife and I are both 30, married 10 years, met each other in highschool. I've been with 1 other girl beside her, she had been with 3 other guys besides me before we got married.

Having been married 7 years (at the time), two kids, nice house, good jobs, busy life. Sex gets put aside and we found ourselves in bed with eachother once maybe twice a month. Something needed to change.

We talked one night in bed, saying that something needed to change sexually with us. She said she agreed and has been thinking about it - she had some ideas. Her ideas were pretty tame, try this position, try that position, buy a toy (she didn't own any), and so on. I had a few tame ideas as well. I thought a lot about it, and decided to go out on a limb with some more risky ideas. I suggested watching another couple, being watched, having a threesome and watching her with another guy.

She was surprised at my honesty about what might turn me on, and eventually said the threesome idea was something she might like to try someday, it was a turnon for her. Soon, we started fantasizing in bed about it, then our fantasy switched to her being with someone new while I joined in or watched. This got us both off tremendously each and every time.

Fast forward a few months, the fantasy still got us off, but I wanted to push it further. A single guy friend of mine was into swinging with a girlfriend of his, so I mentioned the idea to him to get some feedback. We talked about it a lot, and eventually as you can guess... he wanted to be that guy, and I trusted him to be. So, we came up with a plan and setup a new email account for him to email her from - an account that we would share. I wanted to have some input and help push this along.
So we emailed her, she responded favorably and gradually the two of us took the convo with her from normal chit chat to sexual talk. I helped him with the right things to say, and when, and she was very much into it.

It reached a point where the two of them were talking about sex, then sex with eachother, and then writing stories about how they wanted eachother. From there, they started to swap pics. She (not knowing I had any idea this was going on) one day suggested we take some pics in bed. So we did, first, she posed on the bed in various positions, then we took some pics of us fucking.
Imagine how surprised I was to see that the reason she took these pics was to swap with him!

...continued...

This sounds good! keep going please.

So I open the email account one day at work, she she sent him a sexy pic "Surprise", and commented she was hoping for one in return. Well, a day or so later he did. I'd love to say this part is made up.. but it's not... the guy has a couple inches on me easily. His cock isn't massively thick, but damn is it looong.

This went on for a month or so, the two of them swapping dirty pics. She made a few size comments, but nothing crazy. Again, I decided to push the issue a little so told him to try and get her to talk about size. He did, and she told him how hot it looked, she never had anyone close to as big as him, she's not sure if he would fit, etc.

Then, she emails him one day saying how she was giving me a BJ the night before and thinking about him the whole time. What it would be like to suck his long cock, how it would feel, if she could fit it all in like she can with mine, and then when we fucked she thought about how he would feel inside her, filling her up, and if he could even fit his entire cock in her pussy.

Finally, she told him that we were talking about a threesome and she wanted to know what he thought about that. He said how hot she was, and how amazing it would be to be with her... and then she says that even though we talked about a threesome, she wanted it to be mostly her and him while I watch them or jerk off for her while they fucked!

This is sort of spiraling out of my control at this point. All I wanted to do was spice things up a little, and now here she is talking about my friends big cock and how she wants him. Fast forward a little, and she asks him to meet her for coffee one night after work. He asks me if it's ok, reluctantly I said yes but that he had to tell me everything.
Well, they met, and she came home that night in a great mood. SOoo hard to pretend like I don't know why! We go upstairs to bed, get naked and start fooling around. Then she whispers in my ear that she wants to have a threesome like we talked about.
Slowly she sinks down on my cock as I ask her to tell me more... so she tells me how she's been thinking that being with another guy would be really hot, and we would both like it. As she's fucking me she asks me if I'd like to watch, of course I said "yeah..that would be hot", then she tells me that "I'm not sure if you know, but Steve and his GF used to swing, I think he's interested".

So late that night, she says she's going downstairs for a little while to use the computer and then will come up to bed. The next morning I read the email from her to Steve... a little story about their meeting. She tells him how sexy she thinks he is, and too bad they were short on time because she really wanted to do more, but kissing him and feeling his cock through his jeans was amazing. Then how she came home and fucked me telling me she wanted to fuck you, and I said I wanted her to. The whole time she was thinking about taking his cock instead of mine.

This goes on for a few months, but life takes a sudden turn and before anything more in real life can happen, Steve has to go out of state (sadly, his mother is sick and he's taking care of her). They still email, they still swap pics, but nothing more happened other than her feeling his cock through his jeans.

Many months pass, and I find out (she told Steve this) that she's taken an interest in someone else from a craiglist post. So a couple months ago, she replies to a younger guy who posted looking for a married woman to fuck with or without the hubby there.
Steve of course tells me, and I start checking the email account again.. this time it's mostly me replying to her with his name, giving her approval, telling her that's really hot and asking for some details.

Eventually she forwards some pics that he sent her and confesses that she has met with him once already, and how his cock reminds her of Steve. They haven't fucked yet, but she wants to so badly. So she asks Steve to do her a huge favor... she's going to tell me that a friend of Steve's is interested in joining us. She'll just have to do a good acting job of 'not knowing' how hung the guy is!

She has totally taken control over what started as my little fantasy, and sure enough in bed one night a few weeks ago she tells me how Steve has a friend that I don't know who would probably join us for a threesome. Would I do it? Reluctantly, I said yes. What choice do I have? She's going to fuck him either in front of me or not at this point....

Change very few details and that is where I am.

She sets up a meeting for the following weekend and we meet him out at a bar. Good looking guy, confident, chats her up, keeps her attention and her right by her side all night as they both flirt in front of me. THE hottest thing I had experienced in my life.

Now it's truth time, it's getting late, and time for us to go home. She grabs him by the hand and we walk out of the bar. A little more flirting, and she suggests he come home with us. We hop in the car and take the short drive home.

Once there.. honestly, I felt like I could throw up. I know that I'm about to watch my wife give herself to another guy. Was the fantasy better than reality?

She goes upstairs, changes into a sexy but not slutty outfit and pours us some wine. The three of us drink a glass of wine as we chat, flirt, and make light sexual talk. At one point, she whispers to me "are you sure this is still ok?", I told her we should do what she wanted to do. And with that, she invited us upstairs. Now, it was his turn to take control of the situation again. He put his arms around her and I stood there as they made out, passionately. I watched their tongues tease eachother, their hands feel eachothers body, slowly she took his shirt off and kissed his chest.

I moved over and rubbed her shoulders as she licked and kissed his chest, then she moved down and undid his belt. I watched her rub his cock through his jeans, teasing him until she unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down.
Just in his boxers, she kisses his lower stomach and rubs his cock. He's starting to get hard and as she slides his boxers down over his body I see her ******** his cock to both of us on the way down.
His cock looks exactly like mine, just longer. It's thick, clean, cut, decent head and thick shaft. How long? I don't know. I'm 5.5, I'd guess he's a legit 8.

She stands up, holding his cock in her and and asks him to lay down on the bed, and for me to get naked too. So I lay down on my side of the bed, with the two of them on her side and I watched as she first took his cock into her mouth. Honestly, I went completely soft the first time she put her lips on him and started sucking him. I couldn't believe I was laying here in my own bed, watching my wife pleasure him.

So for a while I watched. I watched her suck him for a very long time, trying to work all of his cock into her mouth. I watched as he slowly stripped her, kissing every single inch of her body, until he got down to her freshly shaved pussy. Licking all around it, teasing her until she was moaning under her breath. Foreplay lasted forever as they tasted, explored and teased each others body.
Finally... the time had come. She was laying on her back next to me in our bed, he was kneeling between her legs stroking his cock as we both watched. I could only wonder what she was thinking, but I watched him kneel there making long strokes over his cock just inches from her pussy. He moved closer and put the head of his cock against her pussy, rubbing up and down her slit, up over her clit, down over her hole and back. I leaned over and started to make out with her, hearing her breathe heavy as he rubbed his cock over her pussy.

Then as we kissed deeply, she closed her eyes and sighed. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw him looking down at her pussy while he worked the head into her tight pussy. She moaned into my mouth from the pleasure he was giving her already.
I had to watch.. and casually kissed down to her chest and licked her tits & stomach so I could get a better view. When I looked up at her she smiled and asked if I liked it. When I said yeah, she said "you should rub your penis for me then". So i knelt next to her and started to stroke my own cock as I looked down at her naked in front of me, taking another man's cock.

I looked over at her pussy and he was rubbing her clit while the head of his cock was inside her. I remember he pink skin stretched around his cock as he played with her clit. I was hard again now, jerking off next to my wife as he worked more of his cock into her. He made slow strokes with his cock into her pussy, and I watched her take more and more of him with each stroke. As he got into it, he tried to push allthe way in and she reached out to stop him, a few inches shy. He just held his cock where it was, until she lowered her arm and he pushed a little deeper.

Now I watched him pull his cock almost all the way out and then slowly sink back into my wife. She loved it, I loved it, and he loved it. Then he took control over the situation once again and started to verbalize how her pussy felt, how nice it looked wrapped around his dick and that's where his cock belonged..deep inside her.

I listened as he asked her how he felt inside her, as he pushed her to tell us how his big dick felt inside her, reaching the back of her pussy. I watched him sink his entire cock inside her, her legs shook like I had never seen before and then he stayed right where he was, completely inside her pussy and grinded his hips against hers.

I watched my wife have an orgasm right in front of me, with his dick buried deep in her pussy as he grind his hips teaching her about the "deep spot" as he called it that only a guy with his length could hit. I asked him to tell me how it felt for him. He continued to tell me how tight my wife's pussy was for him, how when he hits the back of her pussy, he can push in a little further and it pops into the "deep spot", and how that's where he wants to cum.

This, my friends, is my true story, of how an innocent little fantasy escalated to watching my wife fuck another guy in front of me, in our very own bed.

Hot story! I'm going to show this one to my wife! She will relate to much of it!
Keep going!

Saraha said:
This is a lovely story, so are the two going to make this a regular thing to happen?

Seems so, yes

Hi Neguy
great story sounds like me in the late 70s do you have more to this story
if so would to hear the rest.

NEGuy.

That is very powerful. You are one luck man. My wife has cucked me but I have never gotten to watch as she dated alone.

Me too

NEGuy, when I watched my wife with her first new, bigger cock I thought that my dick was going to break into pieces. I can relate to what you were feeling. GTR

gatorrdw said:
NEGuy, when I watched my wife with her first new, bigger cock I thought that my dick was going to break into pieces. I can relate to what you were feeling. GTR

Did that feeling ever go away? My girlfriend has fucked a guy that's bigger than me twice now. Though she didn't mean to and was completely wasted, it still excites and threatens me.

I am liking this. I know the feeling.

That feeling

NEGuy, for me that feeling and thrill of watching and sometimes participating when she was very obviously enjoying having her pussy hammered and stretched by the stud of the moment never went away. Whenever we would indulge ourselves in sharing her goodies it would keep us both on sexual highs for weeks on end. I truly enjoyed seeing her enjoy herself. GTR

Wow! What a story. I am so hard right now.

Soft Cock

"Honestly, I went completely soft the first time she put her lips on him and started sucking him. I couldn't believe I was laying here in my own bed, watching my wife pleasure him."

Exactly. I couldn't get hard, and never did. I ended up puking.

Great story, and I sure hope it ends well.

Husbands can get a shock at how they could be easily replaced. If you don't like your wife any more it just proves you were not mature enough when you asked her to be your wife. "You were bad at picking", so don't ever become an employment officer.

If you don't like your wife, other guys will take your place. So maybe it is a good thing for a husband to watch his wife having sex with a variety of men, so he gets continuing evidence that he better treat her right or she will become another man's main squeeze.

Users who are viewing this thread