• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It's Happening Now

• Thread starterhighgeardrifter
  • Start date

highgeardrifter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
The wife brought her Bf home tonight. As I was introduced to him she ordered me to stay put. They went to our play room to have some private time, my heart pounded. They just went into the bedroom and after ten minutes I her the squeaky springs of the bed. Damn my heart is pounding. I can't wait until they cum out. I'm so damn happy it finally happen. He's pounding her good and I can hear her telling him more. She just told him he's the greatest. I'm leaking so much now my pants are soaked. will continue tomorrow. Sorry about the writing but I'm very nervous

I'm soooooo proud he just said his cuming. spilling his seed into my wife's pussy. I can hardly wait to have my creamie

You are on a roll Drifter, enjoy. Though, i have never experienced it, i can imagine how horny it would be to hear your wife saying someone else is the greatest in bed. Damn wish my wife was more laid back!

highgeardrifter said:
The wife brought her Bf home tonight. As I was introduced to him she ordered me to stay put. They went to our play room to have some private time, my heart pounded. They just went into the bedroom and after ten minutes I her the squeaky springs of the bed. Damn my heart is pounding. I can't wait until they cum out. I'm so damn happy it finally happen. He's pounding her good and I can hear her telling him more. She just told him he's the greatest. I'm leaking so much now my pants are soaked. will continue tomorrow. Sorry about the writing but I'm very nervous

Hey High. Way to go i think !!! This is friday afternoon, is he still in there? Are you ok? okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Hey High. Way to go i think !!! This is friday afternoon, is he still in there? Are you ok? okdeacon

I'm ok had to work all day. last night was awesome will write more tomorrow
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

highgeardrifter said:

She just came out of the bedroom buckass naked and ordered me to see her creamie. My god he had a large load. As I fingered her pussy all of his cum starting to drip on my hand, She laughed and said now clean it up. If you do a good job we'll let you watch next time. I got down on the floor as she swatted over my face. I was hesitate when she said DO IT. Slowly I started to lick her inner thighs working my way and when I got there it wasn't at all that bad. I continued until she ordered me to stop telling I will be getting more later. Just about that time her bull came out of the bedroom. He had a big smile on his face. He told me she was awesome and will be making steady visits to try and wear out that tight pussy. With that he had to go but told us he would be back next week. After he left my wife told me how happy she finally took my advice to try something like this and was looking forward to more. I may have opened Pandora's box, but I am looking forward to next week. I hope they let me take some pictures so I can post. More to follow

I must of did a good job cleaning her pussy. She tells me Tuesday I am in for the treat of my life. The Bull called to tell me she was fantastic and he is looking forward to fucking the daylights out of her in front of me. He tells me her pussy is tight but after he gets done with her Tuesday it won't be. Boy am I looking forward to that. I just can't believe after all of these years it is finally happening.:)

The boyfriend is here now . My wife and him are going in the hot tub for some foreplay and when they get out she told me I'm in for a treat:rolleyes:

It's awesome, her going down on his massive cock. Now she taking his cock into her tight pussy. He's opening her up wide it's unbelievable. My cock is ready to explode. Damn I'm proud of the way she can deep throat him. Maybe next time she will allow me to can take pictures. This is the greatest;)

Great stuff High. Be watching for photos. Have Fun. :p:p:p:D okdeacon

Drifter, you are now house-boi, so start cleaning up the spare room as your new sleeping quarters. You will only visit the Master Bedroom if invited from now on, coz you are no longer the Master.

Your hands should be sealed in plastic bags when you go to bed, sorry tactile touch is forbidden from now on. The only part of you allowed sex from now on is your vivid imagination. It is an illusion in your mind that you need physical sex.

Saraha I can't use the spare bedroom, the wife and her boyfriend are using it all the time now. All I can say is IT"S GREEEEEEEAT

Well, she drew tired of this guy and is now out on a date with a new guy. She promise to bring me home a cream-pie. Now that the ice is broken I think she and I will never be the same. But you know I love seeing her going down on a nice big cock and then seeing that cock plowing into her making her moan.;)

I can relate for sure. My gorgeous GF is now fucking 3 different guys, the last one just Tuesday. Once they get a taste of the hotwife life they keep going back for more, and I'm fine with that. Good luck Drifter, as long as she loves you and appreciates your brand of love, it'll be fine.

Great post, I can feel the excitment. I had to read it fast.

love being a sissy cuck

My wife lets me be a sissy fag and lets me suck cocks and be girly giggle. i love being fem and a queer. If I am a good sissy she lets me suck her lovers and put their cock in her cunt. i love when she sits on my face with her cunt full of cum mnnnnnnnnn. i am a queer giggle:p

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_15.jpg
    IMG_15.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_19.jpg
    IMG_19.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 172
Request

sissyslut4cock said:
My wife lets me be a sissy fag and lets me suck cocks and be girly giggle. i love being fem and a queer. If I am a good sissy she lets me suck her lovers and put their cock in her cunt. i love when she sits on my face with her cunt full of cum mnnnnnnnnn. i am a queer giggle:p

You have posted a lot of pictures where you suck cock. Do you have pics where you are being implaed?

That would be the next level up

:)......................

Attachments

• a-male-model.jpg
    a-male-model.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Crawford Strait Jacket.jpg
    Crawford Strait Jacket.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 96
  • csedimssed.jpg
    csedimssed.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 89